Bumping because forums broke
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #903270

You was recently told off for using your admin powers to gather skulls or snowballs whatever the collectables on Xnators servers are called and you nearly got me banned for LTAP when I wasn't being punished, granted different server but I still feel as if its relevant and this isn't including how immature you can be

good luck but you don't deserve this rank currently
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #903304

Sada. wrote:
You was recently told off for using your admin powers to gather skulls or snowballs whatever the collectables on Xnators servers are called and you nearly got me banned for LTAP when I wasn't being punished, granted different server but I still feel as if its relevant and this isn't including how immature you can be

good luck but you don't deserve this rank currently
Regarding this easter eggs it was an honest mistake and it's already been dealt with, regarding me trying to get you banned for LTAP it was purely because of my lack of experience on SSRP, I was going off by TTT standards and didn't realize that on SSRP it only counts as LTAP if you are brought into a sit(because no one had told me that before). Thanks for the feedback.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #903372

Has tons of experience with Lead Team.
Definetly deserves this position

:plussp:
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #903376

You have an amazing amount of commitment and dedication. You are experienced, as you are actively staffing for quite some time now.
However, recently you have been caught on a minor mistake. I'm glad you acknowledged your mistake though, it's a quality all leaders should posess.

Goodluck Nick.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Gurren Lagan.

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #903599

• Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seargent44

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904278

Nick0GR wrote:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904282

Nick0GR wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904315

Svanzscape wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

It's a bump that I named bork, smh
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904459

:minussp:

I mean, your application itself shows you aren't that interested in the promotion for what it's worth, or, what it SHOULD be worth. I read your application a few times, and the very last part always gets me, and it shows your intentions, which, in reality, there is none.

You don't seem to know what Head Admins entail, nor do you need it. What you do as a super admin, or, so to say, what you don't, is plenty of responsibilities for someone like you and your goals. I don't think getting Head Admin should be on your agenda if all you're doing it for is for that pretty little orange colour, TS3 badge and bragging rights.

In your application, the last part as mentioned, you show us 2 things (Which, by the way, is awful if you're going for one of the last few steps in the rank pyramid, giving only 2 goals lmao) :

1. Being more dedicated, which, AS A SUPER ADMIN YOU SHOULD KNOW, is an awful awful thing to put in an application, as you're just giving us shit covered in suger and calling it ice cream. Don't tell us you want to be more dedicated, actually BE more dedicated.

From your Gametracker profile, it's extremely clear that all your activity spiked BECAUSE you applied for Head Admin, where IT SHOULD BE just high to begin with at all times, as I mentioned many times, consistency is extremely important. I hate how people try just on their application week JUST to sugarcoat themselves, instead of being consistant and have high quality and standards all the time. What I hate more, is that people like you actually get pretty far by doing that.

Anyways.

2. Showing more maturity bla bla bla look, you should ALREADY do that, that shouldn't be your goal. You're Lead Team.

What your goals should be, are definitely not that of what a normal HAs goals are. And that's why I don't think you should get it.

You clearly don't want it's responsibilities and what it actually entails. You just want the benefits of it. You wanted to apply purely because positions have opened. Which, completely contradicts your 2nd point in your goals part of the application...

Well, I hope you read through all of it and I hope you don't get it this week, nor next, nor next, not until you get your priorities and reasining behind the rank and the promotion VERY, VERY straight.

PS: Adding you to HA would mean nothing. Wouldn't change the server in any way at all. It would just already add to the incredibly huge circle jerk of higher ups, because, from watching your behaviour, personality, actions and leadership skills, you can never speak for yourself or add anything to the table, It was interesting to see what you'd do as a SA when you got it, and it was literally nothing. You should've stayed as an admin. :/
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seargent44, Nick0GR

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904463

Svanzscape wrote:

I mean, your application itself shows you aren't that interested in the promotion for what it's worth, or, what it SHOULD be worth. I read your application a few times, and the very last part always gets me, and it shows your intentions, which, in reality, there is none.

You don't seem to know what Head Admins entail, nor do you need it. What you do as a super admin, or, so to say, what you don't, is plenty of responsibilities for someone like you and your goals. I don't think getting Head Admin should be on your agenda if all you're doing it for is for that pretty little orange colour, TS3 badge and bragging rights.

In your application, the last part as mentioned, you show us 2 things (Which, by the way, is awful if you're going for one of the last few steps in the rank pyramid, giving only 2 goals lmao) :

1. Being more dedicated, which, AS A SUPER ADMIN YOU SHOULD KNOW, is an awful awful thing to put in an application, as you're just giving us shit covered in suger and calling it ice cream. Don't tell us you want to be more dedicated, actually BE more dedicated.

From your Gametracker profile, it's extremely clear that all your activity spiked BECAUSE you applied for Head Admin, where IT SHOULD BE just high to begin with at all times, as I mentioned many times, consistency is extremely important. I hate how people try just on their application week JUST to sugarcoat themselves, instead of being consistant and have high quality and standards all the time. What I hate more, is that people like you actually get pretty far by doing that.

Anyways.

2. Showing more maturity bla bla bla look, you should ALREADY do that, that shouldn't be your goal. You're Lead Team.

What your goals should be, are definitely not that of what a normal HAs goals are. And that's why I don't think you should get it.

You clearly don't want it's responsibilities and what it actually entails. You just want the benefits of it. You wanted to apply purely because positions have opened. Which, completely contradicts your 2nd point in your goals part of the application...

Well, I hope you read through all of it and I hope you don't get it this week, nor next, nor next, not until you get your priorities and reasining behind the rank and the promotion VERY, VERY straight.

PS: Adding you to HA would mean nothing. Wouldn't change the server in any way at all. It would just already add to the incredibly huge circle jerk of higher ups, because, from watching your behaviour, personality, actions and leadership skills, you can never speak for yourself or add anything to the table, It was interesting to see what you'd do as a SA when you got it, and it was literally nothing. You should've stayed as an admin. :/

Whilst in some levels I do agree with you I do wish to mote that having commitment as a goal doesnt mean you are not commited. It means you wish to be MORE commited and nickolas here admits to 2 of his highest weaknesses. Being aware of such issues is a trait everyone should have.

Honestly most of the actions LT members take stays in the shadows. Yea you can sit on server and catch hackers and watch staff (like I do) but there is no need to have 5 SA's doing that at the same time. Instead we need LT members like Nickolas here for actions that happen off server (as well) who keeps up with staff activity, forums and relationships between staff members. Honeslty you should see the OneNote its pretty much filled with Nickolas handling stuff.

I am aware that I just defended my competition and every action I take in his favor decreases my odds of being selected but this was right thing to do so screw it
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904474

LonelyDodo wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:

Anyways.

Whilst in some levels I do agree with you I do wish to mote that having commitment as a goal doesnt mean you are not commited. It means you wish to be MORE commited and nickolas here admits to 2 of his highest weaknesses. Being aware of such issues is a trait everyone should have.

Honestly most of the actions LT members take stays in the shadows. Yea you can sit on server and catch hackers and watch staff (like I do) but there is no need to have 5 SA's doing that at the same time. Instead we need LT members like Nickolas here for actions that happen off server (as well) who keeps up with staff activity, forums and relationships between staff members. Honeslty you should see the OneNote its pretty much filled with Nickolas handling stuff.

I am aware that I just defended my competition and every action I take in his favor decreases my odds of being selected but this was right thing to do so screw it
As Dodo kindly pointed out, I do a lot of things back stage. I am not the only lead team member that does those things (all our lead team does so) but I do a lot more than what the other 2 super admins have been doing. Yesterday for one I spend over an hour talking to Dylan explaining to him how he can prove his attitude and why exactly everyone hates him. I went into detail pointing things in his forum posts, behaviors in-game, etc. I could have spent that time being on the server or any other server I have staff on but I didn't, Dylan's issue had to be solved imidiately and no one else reaching out to him so I did. This is just an example of things I do back-stage that no one gets to see. Yes I did spike my activity upon applying but I do believe everyone would. As for the 2 weeks where there was a complete lack of activity(If you click 30 days on the game tracker) was due to me being on holiday for easter. Dodo also pointed out that me admitting to my mistakes is a trait everyone should have but sadly not a lot of people do. When someone proves to me my mistake with actual discussion even if it's a user, for one I didn't realize there was a problem with the appeals I handle until Kyber pointed it out and explained to me why I was being biased. Of course your points and opinions still stand and I will do my best to improve on it. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904484

Σε ποια κατάσταση ζείτε;
  • LeXeDHie
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904485

:plussp:

Great guy honestly
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904486

LeXeDHie wrote:
Σε ποια κατάσταση ζείτε;
I don't understand the question... what do you mean which state do I live in?
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904487

Nick0GR wrote:
LeXeDHie wrote:
Σε ποια κατάσταση ζείτε;
I don't understand the question... what do you mean which state do I live in?

He lives in the poorest state in greece
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904539

Nick0GR wrote:
As Dodo kindly pointed out, I do a lot of things back stage. I am not the only lead team member that does those things (all our lead team does so) but I do a lot more than what the other 2 super admins have been doing.

You know, I have more than enough reasons for not wanting to apply for Head Admin right now, but by you basically saying whatever you've been doing is far more important or even the fact that as you said you do "A lot more" than what the rest of us do, is quite arrogant and ignorant. The thing is we're a TEAM, there is no I in team, and there is simply no need to go around saying that what you've been doing is either more important or that you do far more than the rest of us. Dodo has been extremely active on the server, and has been from the beginning far exceeding your own self. While I always strive to make the server a better place, not only for the players but also for our staff, by putting my own time and effort into things that may very well never get past discussions. The thing is we all do what we believe is the correct path led out for us, while we're expected to be able to cover all aspects entailed daily as a super. Unless you're really not active or not doing anything at all, I trust that no one will tell me that what I do for the server is less than what anyone else does, when we're ultimately suppose to be a team, we have to rely on each other, not only for our strengths each one of us hold, but support each other during our weaknesses aswell.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Yikes Svanz Comet, Wolfi, Raeker

[TTT Head Admin] Nickolas' Application 6 years 1 week ago #904554

YES, YES A N D YES
:plussp: :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder