Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902548

Svanzscape wrote:
:minussp:

I mean, it's an obvious response from me, but there's a good reason. The case with the report abuse against him, IF he had the power to ban, he 100% would've banned that person. Without a doubt, especially with the new policy that came out about zero tolerance and what not.

Also I don't want to join a circle jerk but the attitude is awful, accepting of his own mistakes and flaws and the inability to accept change or criticism is awful. He even displayed it here, in this very own post:

Dylan. wrote:
Wait what? What's wrong with my attitude? About the report abuse, I can fully understand, but the attitude? I'm gonna need a bit more insight into this as I've been trying to be friendly with everyone. There might be one or two people that I can't see eye to eye with, but I think I'm really friendly. If you think otherwise, which by all means you can, specify which aspect of my attitude I need to change, since I can't really understand that comment. especially coming from you. (In no way am I trying to attack you with the response, I just want further insight, regards the attitude thing)

In the case that happened with him a few days ago, I kept telling him that he should realise he made a mistake and that he shouldn't moderate in such a stupid way, to which he responded with things like "I don't need you telling me that, I'm smart" etc. Also, when the case was being handled in-game, he said "I don't have time for this shit, just put it on the forums" showing complete carelessness towards the quality of his moderation, so I see no reason for someone who can't get the basics right to apply and get a promotion. Seems extremely backwards.

He couldn't accept that he did make a mistake, ethics and whatnot aside, the warn+gag should never happen because it shows twice on recent, and he never admitted that that was wrong. Just makes me worried towards what else he can carelessly do within the server. ESPECIALLY after seeing that he still didn't learn, from his quote WITHIN this post.

For your own servers sake, give him more time.

Svanz, because I hear complaints about you every single day, could you please not judge our Staff members and what they do as a User? I mean, every time a staff comes to me and says: "Svanz told me I'm staffing in a stupid way and he makes me feel bad, I am a mod for just 1 Week" I reply with "Don't fight with him, Ignore him and tell him to go to the forums," I am completely honest with you. That's the only way to counter your aggression towards our Staff Members and Policies and it's about time you realise that we, the TTT staff can't do much. We follow rules. If you disagree with them, go complain to the CM team, if you still hate the server and how it works, go play on another server and if you find any as organised as Zarp's, then inform me so I can apply there.

Also, you are not the one to judge whether accepting this guy will be the end of our server or not. If you wish, apply for Admin again, go for SA/HA and then you can judge freely. But you should always respect your rank and higher-ups.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.
Last Edit: 6 years 6 days ago by Johnler.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902555

Johnler wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:

I mean, it's an obvious response from me, but there's a good reason. The case with the report abuse against him, IF he had the power to ban, he 100% would've banned that person. Without a doubt, especially with the new policy that came out about zero tolerance and what not.

Also I don't want to join a circle jerk but the attitude is awful, accepting of his own mistakes and flaws and the inability to accept change or criticism is awful. He even displayed it here, in this very own post:

Dylan. wrote:
Wait what? What's wrong with my attitude? About the report abuse, I can fully understand, but the attitude? I'm gonna need a bit more insight into this as I've been trying to be friendly with everyone. There might be one or two people that I can't see eye to eye with, but I think I'm really friendly. If you think otherwise, which by all means you can, specify which aspect of my attitude I need to change, since I can't really understand that comment. especially coming from you. (In no way am I trying to attack you with the response, I just want further insight, regards the attitude thing)

In the case that happened with him a few days ago, I kept telling him that he should realise he made a mistake and that he shouldn't moderate in such a stupid way, to which he responded with things like "I don't need you telling me that, I'm smart" etc. Also, when the case was being handled in-game, he said "I don't have time for this shit, just put it on the forums" showing complete carelessness towards the quality of his moderation, so I see no reason for someone who can't get the basics right to apply and get a promotion. Seems extremely backwards.

He couldn't accept that he did make a mistake, ethics and whatnot aside, the warn+gag should never happen because it shows twice on recent, and he never admitted that that was wrong. Just makes me worried towards what else he can carelessly do within the server. ESPECIALLY after seeing that he still didn't learn, from his quote WITHIN this post.

Svanz, because I hear complaints about you every single day, could you please not judge our Staff members and what they do as a User? I mean, every time a staff comes to me and says: "Svanz told me I'm staffing in a stupid way and he makes me feel bad, I am a mod for just 1 Week" I reply with "Don't fight with him, Ignore him and tell him to go to the forums," I am completely honest with you. That's the only way to counter your aggression towards our Staff Members and Policies and it's about time you realise that we, the TTT staff can't do much. We follow rules. If you disagree with them, go complain to the CM team, if you still hate the server and how it works, go play on another server and if you find any as organised as Zarp's, then inform me so I can apply there.

Also, you are not the one to judge whether accepting this guy will be the end of our server or not. If you wish, apply for Admin again, go for SA/HA and then you can judge freely. But you should always respect your rank and higher-ups.

I honestly couldn't give a shit what people complain about me. I don't break the rules, I'm not a staff member, I don't have to uphold any image literally whatsoever.

Don't tell me to not judge him because I'm a user. You don't have to be a chef to be a food critic. That's an extremely stupid request lmao.

I don't care about joining another server nor do I care if I hurt his little fee-fees. He applied for staff, he should know that he has a standard to hold when he is staffing. In no way did I disrespect him or other staff members (aside from the l a d s in a joking manner), I only gave criticism and didn't personally insult him, therefor, no rule breaks.

And I've never said I'm solely judging that "it would be the end." But when you think that "It can't be THAT bad" is a good selling point then fuck, you need to get your staff in place, if standards are THAT fucking low lmao.

As for the complaining about the server part, I can complain as much as I want. Especially more so make a scene about it in the server and complain to front line mods and admins, because APPARENTLY, they are the ones that actually get impacted by my comments, as you mentioned yourself. I can complain all I want to higher ups, they don't give two shits, they never did they never will. THIS is actually doing something.

But let's stay on point. Aside from my incidents with Dylan, from a third-person perspective, he doesn't deserve to have a promotion, because he can't get basic respect and acceptance of mistakes right. An awful awful attribute to have as a staff member.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seargent44

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902564

Johnler wrote:
it's about time you realise that we, the TTT staff can't do much. We follow rules. If you disagree with them, go complain to the CM team, if you still hate the server and how it works, go play on another server and if you find any as organised as Zarp's, then inform me so I can apply there.

So fucking depressing to read that, honestly.

What the fuck ddo you do as an HA anyway then? Just stare at that pretty little orange colour in game? If you, JUST YOURSELF SAID, that you can't do much, then what is the ACTUAL point of being a LT member? If you're not willing to go out of your way and change the server for the better? Actually, scratch that, go IN your way to change it, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!

Jesus fucking Christ, I got 0 clue what happened to standards and actually caring.

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902565

Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:

Dylan. wrote:

I honestly couldn't give a shit what people complain about me. I don't break the rules, I'm not a staff member, I don't have to uphold any image literally whatsoever.

Don't tell me to not judge him because I'm a user. You don't have to be a chef to be a food critic. That's an extremely stupid request lmao.

I don't care about joining another server nor do I care if I hurt his little fee-fees. He applied for staff, he should know that he has a standard to hold when he is staffing. In no way did I disrespect him or other staff members (aside from the l a d s in a joking manner), I only gave criticism and didn't personally insult him, therefor, no rule breaks.

And I've never said I'm solely judging that "it would be the end." But when you think that "It can't be THAT bad" is a good selling point then fuck, you need to get your staff in place, if standards are THAT fucking low lmao.

As for the complaining about the server part, I can complain as much as I want. Especially more so make a scene about it in the server and complain to front line mods and admins, because APPARENTLY, they are the ones that actually get impacted by my comments, as you mentioned yourself. I can complain all I want to higher ups, they don't give two shits, they never did they never will. THIS is actually doing something.

But let's stay on point. Aside from my incidents with Dylan, from a third-person perspective, he doesn't deserve to have a promotion, because he can't get basic respect and acceptance of mistakes right. An awful awful attribute to have as a staff member.

Quite genuinly Though he made a mistake he is a Decent staff member, and I think he already realised he made the mistake and he has been working on it to try not to do it again, and tbf the way that you're acting as if he's just slayed the whole server seems a bit over "awful awful attribute to have as a staff member" is quite a bit much for a simple mistake that anyone could have made.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902567

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

So basically you want to be a dickhead and don't give a shit about others as long as you don't break rules. Okay. If that's really your character, fine. But I'm not like that. I always want the Staff Members to have a good psychology so they enjoy staffing more.

At the end of the day the only thing you achieve by criticising the Staff is making them annoyed and mad. Most of the Higher Ups already stopped giving a Shit about your comments so you won't be able to change much, except if you get manage to get Lead Team.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

Last Edit: 6 years 6 days ago by Johnler.

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902569

Box0 wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
So since I revaluated all the responses, I've seen a lot of people think but my attiude is 'random' or 'difficult to handle'. I really don't know where and how you've seen that about me, as I've been frienldy with everyone. If any of you, those who responded and even others, would like to give me further insight into this, I beg you to either respond, or contact me on steam. Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion on me, but I'd like for the people to give me a bit more knowledge about this aspect me, as I am quite confused.

EDIT: To address the report abuse issue, contact me on steam, and I'll explain the whole story to give you further insight about it. I'd like to address this issue to everyone who thinks badly about me, just because of this, as I'd like to clear my reputation about it. Cheers!

Well, I've just seen youre attitude get a bit shitty at times i cant think of an example but yeah and Everyone would get quite a shitty reputation straight after a accepted report abuse, But this isnt important rn..

I still don't know when it was shitty, in any case, thanks for the feedback
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 48

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902572

Dylan. wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
So since I revaluated all the responses, I've seen a lot of people think but my attiude is 'random' or 'difficult to handle'. I really don't know where and how you've seen that about me, as I've been frienldy with everyone. If any of you, those who responded and even others, would like to give me further insight into this, I beg you to either respond, or contact me on steam. Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion on me, but I'd like for the people to give me a bit more knowledge about this aspect me, as I am quite confused.

EDIT: To address the report abuse issue, contact me on steam, and I'll explain the whole story to give you further insight about it. I'd like to address this issue to everyone who thinks badly about me, just because of this, as I'd like to clear my reputation about it. Cheers!

Well, I've just seen youre attitude get a bit shitty at times i cant think of an example but yeah and Everyone would get quite a shitty reputation straight after a accepted report abuse, But this isnt important rn..

I still don't know when it was shitty, in any case, thanks for the feedback

Meh, Once or twice it was just a little, Not much - I mean i dont get to vote on you anyway so dw
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902573

Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:
it's about time you realise that we, the TTT staff can't do much. We follow rules. If you disagree with them, go complain to the CM team, if you still hate the server and how it works, go play on another server and if you find any as organised as Zarp's, then inform me so I can apply there.

What the fuck ddo you do as an HA anyway then? Just stare at that pretty little orange colour in game? If you, JUST YOURSELF SAID, that you can't do much, then what is the ACTUAL point of being a LT member? If you're not willing to go out of your way and change the server for the better? Actually, scratch that, go IN your way to change it, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!

Jesus fucking Christ, I got 0 clue what happened to standards and actually caring.

As for this post, Lead Team has more power than Admins. The only thing we can do is Change rules, Demote, Promote. We CAN'T change policies. I accept the Community's Policies and I follow them. Even if I don't disagree with many of them. I don't want to cause any more drama and since we have many players enjoying the server and no other TTT server is as fair to users and staff as ours, I am staying here.
Once again, If you disagree LEAVE this fucking community otherwise COMPROMISE to its policies and if you want to change them, WAIT til you get the appropriate rank to do so IF the rest of the community supports you. You can't change the foundations of our Community JUST by posting shit on the forums and fighting with Staff in game.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902574

Johnler wrote:
So basically you want to be a dickhead and don't give a shit about others as long as you don't break rules. Okay. If that's really your character, fine. But I'm not like that. I always want the Staff Members to have a good psychology so they enjoy staffing more.

At the end of the day the only thing you achieve by criticising the Staff is making them annoyed and mad. Most of the Higher Ups already stopped giving a Shit about your comments so you won't be able to change much, except if you get manage to get Lead Team.

I want staff to do a good job. Otherwise, if the staff are just taking care of themselves AT THE COST OF moderation in the server and the quality of it, then you're a bad staff member who should have his priorities straight.

You can make staffing enjoyable, as you should, but shit like this should never be brushed off and ignored, as you're trying to make it. The way you treat me and defend Dylan, as you mentioned, A USER vs A STAFF member, clearly shows you lost care for standards, quality and playersbase, that's IF you even had that care in the 1st place. if you simply hide from any criticism and comments. Same shit as saying "dude hes a h8r dont listen to him xdd"
Box0 wrote:
Quite genuinly Though he made a mistake he is a Decent staff member, and I think he already realised he made the mistake and he has been working on it to try not to do it again, and tbf the way that you're acting as if he's just slayed the whole server seems a bit over "awful awful attribute to have as a staff member" is quite a bit much for a simple mistake that anyone could have made.

That's the problem. I'm 100% aware that people made mistakes, but it's a huge difference between ADMITTING that you made a mistake and playing it off as it never happened or that you don't make one. That's my biggest issue.

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902575

Svanzscape wrote:

Dylan. wrote:

So Svanz. I'm going to respond in an adequate manner. After the report abuse, I realised I did make make a petty mistake. In no way however would I have banned him if I did have the power since that would have clearly been an abuse. After the mistake I made I apologised to blenko, and even apologised to you on steam chat, which I still didn't get a reply. I accepted the mistake, sure I argued against it at first, but that's how a staff member should be. To defend his own rights. I've learned from that mistake already, and you and everyone else bringing it up won't help. I think I have already realised that what I did was wrong and uncalled for. And just to clarify, the sentences you put in commas, I never said that, in no way did I try to disrespect you or make fun of you. I think I was decent and formal enough to tell you to appeal it to the forums if you think I was wrong. I'm trying my best to be friendly with everyone. So please contact me on steam if you have a problem
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902577

Johnler wrote:

I'm with svanz on this one. Dylan has shown attitude that isn't very good for a staff member and can't seem to admit he does anything wrong. He seems to rush things, loophole racism and has insulted me on some occasions. I don't even think he deserved mod with his shit attitude,and the accwoted report abuse proves that.
Massive :minussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet, Seargent44

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902578

Johnler wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:

As for this post, Lead Team has more power than Admins. The only thing we can do is Change rules, Demote, Promote. We CAN'T change policies. I accept the Community's Policies and I follow them. Even if I don't disagree with many of them. I don't want to cause any more drama and since we have many players enjoying the server and no other TTT server is as fair to users and staff as ours, I am staying here.
Once again, If you disagree LEAVE this fucking community otherwise COMPROMISE to its policies and if you want to change them, WAIT til you get the appropriate rank to do so IF the rest of the community supports you. You can't change the foundations of our Community JUST by posting shit on the forums and fighting with Staff in game.

Yes you fucking can lmao, that's the thing. Also, rules don't change despite many flaws and gray areas within them, as they are completely irrational and unreasonable. In a gamemode like TTT, already filled with gray areas, you can't have EVEN MORE OF THEM in your rules.

As for changing shit, YOU'RE LEAD TEAM my guy! LEAD. Where's the Johnler that I remember, who, when he knew something needed to change, he fought until it CHANGED? Guess that fucking died, along with Zarps quality and standards.

I don't simply fight with staff just for the sake of it. I ALWAYS give proper reasoning for proposals, and the current flaws and exploits with the systems currently in place. It's your fault if you don't listen to them and are just lazy and unwilling to change shit.

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902580

Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:

Yes you fucking can lmao, that's the thing. Also, rules don't change despite many flaws and gray areas within them, as they are completely irrational and unreasonable. In a gamemode like TTT, already filled with gray areas, you can't have EVEN MORE OF THEM in your rules.

As for changing shit, YOU'RE LEAD TEAM my guy! LEAD. Where's the Johnler that I remember, who, when he knew something needed to change, he fought until it CHANGED? Guess that fucking died, along with Zarps quality and standards.

I don't simply fight with staff just for the sake of it. I ALWAYS give proper reasoning for proposals, and the current flaws and exploits with the systems currently in place. It's your fault if you don't listen to them and are just lazy and unwilling to change shit.

If you have such an issue with Johnler being Lead team bring it up somewhere else, Last time i checked this is a Application not a Johnler report abuse
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet, Johnler

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902582

Kyber wrote:
Johnler wrote:

I'm with svanz on this one. Dylan has shown attitude that isn't very good for a staff member and can't seem to admit he does anything wrong. He seems to rush things, loophole racism and has insulted me on some occasions. I don't even think he deserved mod with his shit attitude,and the accwoted report abuse proves that.

Alright here's Kyber again. I'm sorry for my tone but this is bullshit. Both you and Svanz have something against me, and that has to stop right fuckin now. I've been friendly to you both, I've contacted you both on steam chat, apologised with respect, and I seem to get shit on by two people who don't realise that they're the ones with attitude problems. Apparently if I make one mistake, you two have to jump the fuck in and shit talk about it. Look I'm not trying to cause trouble here, contact me on steam and we can talk about it 1 on 1.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902585

Dylan. wrote:
So Svanz. I'm going to respond in an adequate manner. After the report abuse, I realised I did make make a petty mistake. In no way however would I have banned him if I did have the power since that would have clearly been an abuse. After the mistake I made I apologised to blenko, and even apologised to you on steam chat, which I still didn't get a reply. I accepted the mistake, sure I argued against it at first, but that's how a staff member should be. To defend his own rights. I've learned from that mistake already, and you and everyone else bringing it up won't help. I think I have already realised that what I did was wrong and uncalled for. And just to clarify, the sentences you put in commas, I never said that, in no way did I try to disrespect you or make fun of you. I think I was decent and formal enough to tell you to appeal it to the forums if you think I was wrong. I'm trying my best to be friendly with everyone. So please contact me on steam if you have a problem

No you didn't. You still showed that you didn't care what happened, IN THIS POST, and that you didn't see any flaws in your behaviour in that case.

In your case, it wouldn't have been abuse, in your eyes that is, because banning him, going from how you handled the case back then and that the policies are currently 0 tolerance and instant ban for things like that, you most likely would've banned him. You can't say that you wouldn't have, because in that case you wouldn't have warned/gagged him in the 1st place.

As for the apology, that's appreciated, but it could be coming from a bias place where you're just trying to save your image, as you showed doing in the report abuse itself. Again, I can't really judge because this point itself can be bias because I was involved in the case so don't take this point too seriously, unlike other points, just something to keep in mind.

I can't take anything you say about you accepting the mistake seriously because in this post itself it shows you didn't. I don't get how you can say 1 thing and do another without any hesitation like that.Also, it will help, because when considering a promotion you should consider ALL aspects of it.

And please don't do the "contact me on steam" shit lmao, brings me bad memories about Stoned. Don't worry, you're nowhere near as bad as him lmao

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902587

Box0 wrote:
If you have such an issue with Johnler being Lead team bring it up somewhere else, Last time i checked this is a Application not a Johnler report abuse

Very true. Comments from me following this post will be solely on the topic of his application and character.

Big man Box to point us back on the topic

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902589

Dylan. wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Johnler wrote:

Alright here's Kyber again. I'm sorry for my tone but this is bullshit. Both you and Svanz have something against me, and that has to stop right fuckin now. I've been friendly to you both, I've contacted you both on steam chat, apologised with respect, and I seem to get shit on by two people who don't realise that they're the ones with attitude problems. Apparently if I make one mistake, you two have to jump the fuck in and shit talk about it. Look I'm not trying to cause trouble here, contact me on steam and we can talk about it 1 on 1.

Tbh seems like you want the easy way out so everyone else doesn’t find out, people have the right to know how others see you for some reasons that may affect your application so please don’t ask for steam as that just makes you look worse
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902593

Svanzscape wrote:
Dylan. wrote:

No you didn't. You still showed that you didn't care what happened, IN THIS POST, and that you didn't see any flaws in your behaviour in that case.

In your case, it wouldn't have been abuse, in your eyes that is, because banning him, going from how you handled the case back then and that the policies are currently 0 tolerance and instant ban for things like that, you most likely would've banned him. You can't say that you wouldn't have, because in that case you wouldn't have warned/gagged him in the 1st place.

As for the apology, that's appreciated, but it could be coming from a bias place where you're just trying to save your image, as you showed doing in the report abuse itself. Again, I can't really judge because this point itself can be bias because I was involved in the case so don't take this point too seriously, unlike other points, just something to keep in mind.

I can't take anything you say about you accepting the mistake seriously because in this post itself it shows you didn't. I don't get how you can say 1 thing and do another without any hesitation like that.Also, it will help, because when considering a promotion you should consider ALL aspects of it.

And please don't do the "contact me on steam" shit lmao, brings me bad memories about Stoned. Don't worry, you're nowhere near as bad as him lmao

Alright, it does seem like I'm doing this for biased reason, but I'm in no way doing this to keep up appearances. I'm going to apologies again to you on this very post, for the way I behaved, but I'm not the only one to blame here. You did disrespect me a lot that day, and I hope realise we both made huge mistakes that day, both different. In any case I got no problem with you, since you seem to want the best for the server.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902594

Seargent44 wrote:
Dylan. wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Johnler wrote:

Tbh seems like you want the easy way out so everyone else doesn’t find out, people have the right to know how others see you for some reasons that may affect your application so please don’t ask for steam as that just makes you look worse

I'm sorry if it seems that way. I'm trying to be friendly, not trying to bribe anyone or do some sneaky shit.
  • Dylan.
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hi

[TTT Admin] Dylan.'s Application 6 years 6 days ago #902598

Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:

I want staff to do a good job. Otherwise, if the staff are just taking care of themselves AT THE COST OF moderation in the server and the quality of it, then you're a bad staff member who should have his priorities straight.

You can make staffing enjoyable, as you should, but shit like this should never be brushed off and ignored, as you're trying to make it. The way you treat me and defend Dylan, as you mentioned, A USER vs A STAFF member, clearly shows you lost care for standards, quality and playersbase, that's IF you even had that care in the 1st place. if you simply hide from any criticism and comments. Same shit as saying "dude hes a h8r dont listen to him xdd"

Ofcourse I care about the quality of Moderation and always try to make Staff members realise what they did wrong so they can improve on that part. I agree with you here. You just do it with the wrong way and most of the times you are acting like you are higher than them/know more than them by correcting and criticizing them. You have to help them improve in a good manner and not by fighting with them every fucking time telling them that they are doing a shit job. For Fuck sake. You can keep saying what you want to them but they have the right to not listen to you from the moment you resigned. It's up to them and the fact that you keep causing drama even in Dylan's application makes me understand how stubborn and annoying you can be ingame.

Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
Johnler wrote:

I am Lead Team. Yes. Agree. I am LEADING. I am one of the bosses in the TTT server. But I don't OWN the server though nor the COMMUNITY. I don't have the right to change the foundations of it. My job is to MANAGE the staff team. If a staff member does something wrong, I correct them and help them improve. I am still the same Johnler but instead of fighting in public and on the forums, I express my complaints to the CM team or in the Meetings because I don't want to Cause Drama. Because if you keep going and going and going then you get extremelly annoying and people will stop paying attention to you. If you talk to the ones responsible for the policies and discuss with them your problems then you will get your answer.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32