Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #895081

.x. wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

What if I want to prove my point now? :P

Well, I can prove mine by getting you denied on sunday? :kiss:

HEY B CAN I HAVE PERMISSION THIS WEEK?????????
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #895083

TheXnator wrote:
.x. wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

What if I want to prove my point now? :P

Well, I can prove mine by getting you denied on sunday? :kiss:

HEY B CAN I HAVE PERMISSION THIS WEEK?????????

NO :kiss:
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #895166

TheXnator wrote:
.x. wrote:
I don't recall giving you permission this week?
:oops:

Permission never expires :P
You must support rapists innit cuz thats what a rapist would say after getting consent you rapist lover
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #895432

Xnator you're a great guy who does a lot for the community but this is getting too much for you now clearly. There are still bugs on DR and things still needing to be added I have told you about also you need to be more active towards SSRP due to your recent promotion, it is what I expect specially from SSRP Head Admins including myself, plus forgot to mention this to you the other day but please inform us if you are not doing the activity sheet and attending the meeting or else you are making our jobs more harder as we would of expected you to do the sheet so we are able to keep track of Staff Members.

People have told me you AFK in BHOP in order to time farm your gametracker so then you are able to get this position which I find IMO a really stupid thing to do because it just proves that you are showing no effort or dedication towards BHOP.

-Support from me for now until you can catch yourself up because you are sort of falling behind your duties at the moment.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, EiPUS, TheXnator, Annie Moonise, Raeker and 1 more...

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #895449

Why do you always spam apply to a new server once you finish going through the rankings of a previous one, it literally just looks like textbook power hunger. Why not focus on your current duties and leave servers that you'll make the bare minimum of afk hours on alone instead of applying just to have a rank.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895568

Clarky wrote:
Xnator you're a great guy who does a lot for the community but this is getting too much for you now clearly. There are still bugs on DR and things still needing to be added I have told you about also you need to be more active towards SSRP due to your recent promotion, it is what I expect specially from SSRP Head Admins including myself, plus forgot to mention this to you the other day but please inform us if you are not doing the activity sheet and attending the meeting or else you are making our jobs more harder as we would of expected you to do the sheet so we are able to keep track of Staff Members.

People have told me you AFK in BHOP in order to time farm your gametracker so then you are able to get this position which I find IMO a really stupid thing to do because it just proves that you are showing no effort or dedication towards BHOP.

-Support from me for now until you can catch yourself up because you are sort of falling behind your duties at the moment.

You can't get score if you are AFK on a server like BHOP, as you get score when you complete maps, so my Gametracker actually proves this whole "AFK timefarming" point wrong - also, I witnessed a Super Admin sit AFK on BHOP for over 13 hours, so that would be rather hypocritical to point out even if it were true to some extent, if higher up members of staff are doing the same thing but for a much higher extent of time. In order to get just 2 hours a week on BHOP, I would most definitely not have to timefarm, even with everything else I am working on.

In regards to SSRP, I am always still doing the activity / F1 counts, and will not be missing a meeting any time soon. The reason I have missed a couple of meetings recently is because my mum just gave birth a couple of weeks ago, so I have been visiting her, however everything in that regard is back to normal, and I was not able to contact anyone last week because my phone was not charged, so I was physically unable to contact anyone. Activity wise, that is also going to be picking up as of this week - I have been less focused on SSRP over the past couple of days due to personal reasons, and the larger scale of interaction required with SSRP, however I am working on the problem which is making it more difficult to interact with people, so you should be noticing an improvement there.

In regards to Deathrun, I can assure you that I am working on all of the changes and bug fixes required, hence why I have spent a lot of time on my test server recently, as I am working on fixing all of the bug fixes that need to be done along with some other huge features which I hope to be able to release at some point.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by TheXnator.

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895577

TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:

You can't get score if you are AFK on a server like BHOP, as you get score when you complete maps, so my Gametracker actually proves this whole "AFK timefarming" point wrong - also, I witnessed a Super Admin sit AFK on BHOP for over 13 hours, so that would be rather hypocritical to point out even if it were true to some extent, if higher up members of staff are doing the same thing but for a much higher extent of time. In order to get just 2 hours a week on BHOP, I would most definitely not have to timefarm, even with everything else I am working on.

In regards to SSRP, I am always still doing the activity / F1 counts, and will not be missing a meeting any time soon. The reason I have missed a couple of meetings recently is because my mum just gave birth a couple of weeks ago, so I have been visiting her, however everything in that regard is back to normal, and I was not able to contact anyone last week because my phone was not charged, so I was physically unable to contact anyone. Activity wise, that is also going to be picking up as of this week - I have been less focused on SSRP over the past couple of days due to personal reasons, and the larger scale of interaction required with SSRP, however I am working on the problem which is making it more difficult to interact with people, so you should be noticing an improvement there.

In regards to Deathrun, I can assure you that I am working on all of the changes and bug fixes required, hence why I have spent a lot of time on my test server recently, as I am working on fixing all of the bug fixes that need to be done along with some other huge features which I hope to be able to release at some point.
SSRP 1 SSRP 2
SSRP 3 TTT
BHOP Murder
Surf Prophunt
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by DEADMONSTOR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Anon_Gaming, Raeker, TrueOverL, _Lewis

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895584

I now pose you the question: What am I required to do on those servers?
On none of those servers are my duties limited to playing ingame. I have already stated previously the reasons for slightly lower activity on SSRP than usual, and even then I do more out of game on SSRP. On Prophunt, Murder, Deathrun and Surf, I work on the updates and content for the servers primarily and hosting meetings, hence why I am not actually required to go ingame and play as much. Captin himself is technically Server Owner of both BHOP and TTT, but he has not been consistently "active" on those servers in a very long time. The work I do for the servers can be seen in the countless hours spent on my test server, and the consistent release of updates for each of the servers that I am required to work on, not sitting ingame and playing, which has nothing to do with my job at all. Hours ingame are looked at more for ranks such as Moderator and Administrator, since their jobs are primarily focused ingame. Even with TTT, though I have not been playing that consistently recently, I have still been doing my job when it comes to dealing with reports, attending meetings, dealing with staff and going ingame and playing to some extent.
The focus you are putting here is based on hours ingame, not hours put into the server, and I can assure you that for each of the servers I am staff on, I put in a very large number of hours, beyond that which can be seen by looking at time spent ingame.

Captin's TTT Gametracker:
Captin's BHOP Gametracker:
Onion's Surf Gametracker:
(Though Onion doesn't do much out of game so now I wonder what he has been doing)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by TheXnator.

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895676

So you have never left your computer on while you have been to sleep, anyone that takes the time to interact with me will know that I have the most unusual sleeping pattern known to man and often fall sleep on servers, Anyway well-made application good luck.
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895717

in all honesty I think you'd probably be genuinely better off going outside to get some fresh air and sunlight instead of applying for every position that's ever existed in a gmod community, two gmod communities in fact
  • Crocodile
  • Junior Boarder
  • chute made my karma -21 for no reason
  • Thanks received: 191
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895763

Score is given on client connection to the map therefore a map change is all that is needed to get score, nothing to do with map completion.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, TheXnator

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895767

Sally wrote:
Score is given on client connection to the map therefore a map change is all that is needed to get score, nothing to do with map completion.

I've been misinformed on that one then :dry:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895851

Yus,

:plussp:

#iScarecrow4MurderSA
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895870

TheXnator wrote:
Sally wrote:

Lol most of the time I see you afk.

And you have yet to get permission to reapply
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895872

Why was my post removed?
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895874

TheXnator wrote:
I witnessed a Super Admin sit AFK on BHOP for over 13 hours, so that would be rather hypocritical to point out even if it were true to some extent, if higher up members of staff are doing the same thing but for a much higher extent of time. In order to get just 2 hours a week on BHOP, I would most definitely not have to timefarm, even with everything else I am working on.

You literally have just called out one of the most active players on the server that actually plays. This was a clear accident and he has even told me about this just so a higher up knows that he had done it by mistake.

You actually AFKed on every server to get every rank. but now since you are HA+ on every server apart from here, you don't even get your required time on TTT, SSRP, Deathrun, Murder, Prophunt and Surf. You have not reached the required time on any of these in the last week. Some of them going back for months, such as DR, PH, MU and Surf.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895875

.x. wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sally wrote:

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895876

TheXnator wrote:
.x. wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sally wrote:

Fair enough.

Now, don't call out a SA which actually does stuff for the server, At least call out the inactive HA...
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland

[Bhop Admin] TheXnator's Application 6 years 2 weeks ago #895877

TheXnator wrote:
.x. wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sally wrote:

s t a f f. d i s r e s p e c t
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

122 PLAYERS ONLINE