• Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[Deathrun Super Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891111

Ashur. wrote:
With all respect you are not ready in DR i have barely see you do anything, even if you are an HA in SSRP, this is a different server and i believe you should wait a little longer
:minussp:

However, good luck!
Appreciate the feedback first of all, I would like to mention I have done quite a bit on and off servers where you wouldn't of noticed it and I have always made sure to keep my punishments fair towards everyone as long as they aren't genuinely minging around.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

[Deathrun Super Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891116

By the rare times I hop on Deathrun I've only Experienced you as a Friendly and Professional Administrator. Your Gametime is really Decent, your Mature and know how to act in basically every Situation Possible, however, I do feel like you might have to wait a little longer before you get the Super Administrator Rank on Deathrun! I still wouldn't mind you getting it tho due to you being Dedicated and overall really good at your job. Nonetheless, I support you!
:plussp:
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584

[Deathrun Super Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891143

Ashur. wrote:
With all respect you are not ready in DR i have barely see you do anything, even if you are an HA in SSRP, this is a different server and i believe you should wait a little longer

However, good luck!
I have a few facts to throw at you!
1) clarky has been a staff member on deathrun for a while, back when I was lead team and I am pretty
sure he has experience from his time from then and now.

2) Yes ssrp and deathrun are 2 different servers but that does not mean you would treat the players any different and how punishments are dished out.

3) Keep in mind that he may not be on deathrun as the same time as you to witness rule breakers, if he is on the server and he missed something you can just tell him in admin chat. That’s what I do when staff members do not see or hear a rule break. Also if he is on and you see him doing nothing, that maybe because there is no one breaking rules lol.

That’s all I have to say for now, :plussp: good luck
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, schnitzel nazi, Clarky

[Deathrun Super Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891159

:plussp:

Clarky4Owner
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[Deathrun Super Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891164

Mico wrote:
[2) Yes ssrp and deathrun are 2 different servers but that does not mean you would treat the players any different and how punishments are dished out.

I'd just like to point out the reverse argument that Pointshop servers are very different to SSRP has been used against me for ranks on SSRP several times, so I don't think it would be fair to twist it into a positive now, would it?

Clarky does have experience with being Lead Team on Pointshop servers though, as a former TTT Head Admin, and a very good one at that. Whilst I do believe Clarky would make a great Super Admin for Deathrun, I just believe a little bit more time and communication with the Lead Team as a whole would be nice, because though you do communicate a lot with myself, Annie and some others, there are Lead Team members who do not see much of you, so it would be nice to see you interacting with them more.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Micky, Aek177

[Deathrun Super Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891165

+Supporte
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[Deathrun Super Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891185

TheXnator wrote:
Mico wrote:
[2) Yes ssrp and deathrun are 2 different servers but that does not mean you would treat the players any different and how punishments are dished out.

I'd just like to point out the reverse argument that Pointshop servers are very different to SSRP has been used against me for ranks on SSRP several times, so I don't think it would be fair to twist it into a positive now, would it?

Clarky does have experience with being Lead Team on Pointshop servers though, as a former TTT Head Admin, and a very good one at that. Whilst I do believe Clarky would make a great Super Admin for Deathrun, I just believe a little bit more time and communication with the Lead Team as a whole would be nice, because though you do communicate a lot with myself, Annie and some others, there are Lead Team members who do not see much of you, so it would be nice to see you interacting with them more.
I get what you’re saying.
Well then who ever said that to you may not be the brightest it is true they’re different servers as I said before, but that doesn’t change how you handle a rule break as a staff member. May I also add that lead team members have to put in work when interacting with there staff members as well as the lower ranks, do you not agree? It doesn’t matter how they interact as long as they’re communicating in some sort of way. Let me use Windows for an example, when I join the server he interacts with me without me even saying hello, I’m not saying that the lead team must greet all players, but the lead team can be abit more like Windows and interact with users and staff more. Typing is hard on my phone because the scrolling is aids, please don’t reply :(
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Clarky, TheXnator

[Deathrun Super Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891335

Clarky wrote:
Ashur. wrote:

However, good luck!
Appreciate the feedback first of all, I would like to mention I have done quite a bit on and off servers where you wouldn't of noticed it and I have always made sure to keep my punishments fair towards everyone as long as they aren't genuinely minging around.
Yes, and i believe you, there are still some minor things tho, it's just at this moment of time i personally can't support this, however you are a great person and staff member and know you will definetily deserve it in the upcoming week(s)
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Deathrun Super Admin] Clarky's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #891449

:support:
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP