Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889580

Blocked wrote:
TimeForPug wrote:
So you played for 3months and are super admin? Jesus i rather Spoder or that other person get it as you have not been with us for long at all...

In those 3 months she managed to connect with the community more than Onion whos been around for almost 4 years, she wants the rank because she cares about the server and not because she requires attention and validation from others, I'd rather have 1 Corgi over 100 OnionRings.

Blocked is right
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheCorgi

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889590

You still haven't given me my in-game item and that is "Handing over your toes".
Therefore you are scamming me,You Have huge female genitalia to submit a SSRP Head Admin application after the fact.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • iFreshFruit
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 9:54 PM - ChummyXRay: and you suck dick at OW
  • Thanks received: 533

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889605

Good luck Corgi B)
:support:
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889716

Really high hopes for Corgi to get HA has really good potential but also there's a lot more candidates that would do the same but a little bit better job!

:plussp:
B
  • rema
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • death is closer than you think
  • Thanks received: 58
Она закрыла инстаграм, ла-ла-ла
Чтоб я не смог за ней следить, да-да-да
И удалила свой ВК, свой ВК
Теперь не знаю, где мне жить
Ха-ха, baby, я не достоин даже тени твоей
Я не достоин даже жизни моей
Куда мне теперь? В окно, либо в...

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889736

You called me weird on ts :(
:minussp:

But in all honesty
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889747

Usually you're unable to attend meetings which is a huge part in my opinion as you will need to review the current LT. If you're able to attend those, I'll give you my full support.
You do an amazing job in game but as I said before I feel like you're a little bit lacking within meetings.

Best of luck!
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889757

What can I say ? You're the perfect candidate for this position, you're one of the best, dedicated and hardworking LT.
You totally deserve it, massive :plussp:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889765

u worked ur all the way to SA and now trying to become Head Admin within 3 months, thats a achievement idk u much but fuck it who cares.

• Makaveli
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Only God Can Judge Me
  • Thanks received: 41
It's Fucked How People Get Judged For Being Real, And How People Get Loved For Being Fake.

-Tupac Shakur

Ex SSRP-Admin

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889790

EiPUS wrote:
Usually you're unable to attend meetings which is a huge part in my opinion as you will need to review the current LT. If you're able to attend those, I'll give you my full support.
You do an amazing job in game but as I said before I feel like you're a little bit lacking within meetings.

Best of luck!

I always make sure to let everyone know ahead of time whether or not I'll be able to make it to the meeting, normally it is work that holds me back from coming. But hopefully you'll change your opinion after reading this.

Thank you to everyone for your support! Means a lot <3
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889795

TheCorgi wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

Best of luck!

I always make sure to let everyone know ahead of time whether or not I'll be able to make it to the meeting, normally it is work that holds me back from coming. But hopefully you'll change your opinion after reading this.

Hold on you regularly don’t attend meetings?
I didn’t attend 2 meetings and I got an official. One of those times I just turned up late so technically 1.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, spodermon

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889797

TheCorgi wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

Best of luck!

I don't think it's that important whether you inform them or not. You didn't attend more meetings than you attended so I'm afraid I can't really support that. Good luck regardless.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889804

Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

Best of luck!

I didn’t attend 2 meetings and I got an official. One of those times I just turned up late so technically 1.

Because I give a valid reason for it. Same way it works with Captin, they all know he works until 9 GMT, and I always let them know if I'll either be late or won't show due to work circumstances. Due to working in a bar, Saturday evenings are pretty big and they need all the help they can get.

I always do try to make it on time. But work is work. I also always seem to show up right as a the SA meeting is ending, too.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889805

TheCorgi wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

Best of luck!

Because I give a valid reason for it. Same way it works with Captin, they all know he works until 9 GMT, and I always let them know if I'll either be late or won't show due to work circumstances. Due to working in a bar, Saturday evenings are pretty big and they need all the help they can get.

I always do try to make it on time. But work is work. I also always seem to show up right as a the SA meeting is ending, too.
If you drive home from work you can just hop on ts using your phone. Biwx was a DeathRun owner and he spent 70% of his atended meetings on his phone. But even tho you said you wont turn up this week you still did so like yeah.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889807

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

Best of luck!

If you drive home from work you can just hop on ts using your phone. Biwx was a DeathRun owner and he spent 70% of his atended meetings on his phone. But even tho you said you wont turn up this week you still did so like yeah.

Teamspeak costs $5 on iphone (gay) plus work is a 5 minute drive I normally don't get home until 9 GMT either. If I work a closing shift I can make it. It's only if I work mornings that it would really be an issue. Like I said, I try my best to make it when I can. Getting TS on my phone wouldn't help my situation any more or less.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889811

TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

Best of luck!

Teamspeak costs $5 on iphone (gay) plus work is a 5 minute drive I normally don't get home until 9 GMT either. If I work a closing shift I can make it. It's only if I work mornings that it would really be an issue. Like I said, I try my best to make it when I can. Getting TS on my phone wouldn't help my situation any more or less.

I’ll say something that community managers told JoeyR when he joined the Lt. why apply for a position that requires you to be at the meeting when you know full well you most likely won’t make it.
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, spodermon, Jason.

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889817

Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

Best of luck!

I’ll say something that community managers told JoeyR when he joined the Lt. why apply for a position that requires you to be at the meeting when you know full well you most likely won’t make it.

Well see, that's the thing. My schedule comes out weekly. So I either make it, or I let them know. I don't know if I'll be able to until like the Sunday the week before. (Maybe not even, lately my boss has been slacking on those schedules. Didn't get full thing until today.)
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889826

TheCorgi wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
EiPUS wrote:

Best of luck!

Well see, that's the thing. My schedule comes out weekly. So I either make it, or I let them know. I don't know if I'll be able to until like the Sunday the week before. (Maybe not even, lately my boss has been slacking on those schedules. Didn't get full thing until today.)
The thing is that we need guarantees that you can attend all meetings, since currently its 50% chance there's a HA meeting, and if you can't attend meetings there's reallly no use of accepting one who can't attend dem meetings. besides from that you are in other aspects a good candidate
But, I'm sorry but you don't have my support on this one.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889827

better than most already

• Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889833

:neutralsp:

Pretty good SA but not enough sever time in my opinion!
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Head Admin] TheCorgi's Application 6 years 3 weeks ago #889837

Getzco wrote:
TimeForPug wrote:
So you played for 3months and are super admin? Jesus i rather Spoder or that other person get it as you have not been with us for long at all...

Didn’t know there’s was a rule stating people can’t apply for positions if they “have not been with us for long at all” Lol.

Last I checked people who do their job and do it well, I don’t even play ssrp and I know all she does is staff stuff on the server. On days I’m home from university, when she gets out of bed in the morning she gets on the server and constantly wakes me up because I can hear kids screaming through her headset while she’s in an admin sit with them, and when I’m on ts with her she constantly tells me to hold on because she’s in a sit.

Like I don’t get how she plays the server and almost never rps or bases and only does staff shit. Me being her boyfriend aside, I think she does a good job as a staff member and there’s no reason she can’t or shouldnt apply considering she does her job.

LMAOOOOOOOOO
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun