TOPIC: [TS3 Head Admin] The Corgi's Application

[TS3 Head Admin] The Corgi's Application 6 years 1 month ago #876095

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
Huge no

Do you mind if I ask why?

You didn’t report racism on the Teamspeak when it came from your friend. Plus I dislike you very much so that too
I don't think personal reasons should influence things like this. I hate some people but still support them if they are doing the right things. So saying no to someone because you dislike them is not a very nice thing to do.

Anyways I would say yes but here is 2 reasons why I think it will be a no.

You havn't been in the community for long and you made a resignation post not too long ago. I think you should wait a bit.

You recently got TS Staff and there are alot of older TS Staff who would do a very good job as TS HA and they deserver it more.

Sorry I can't give you much to imprpve on other then be on TS more. I recently didn't see you much. Not including the last 2 days

You are wrong again. If I dislike someone it is a valid reason to minussp. For you to dislike someone they have had to do something in the past and not give you a reason to forgive them.

Also not too sure if you are blind but I clearly stated another valid reason other than my dislike towards her. Skeleton please refrain from replying to any of my posts otherwise I’ll count it as racism/sexism/harassment/homophobia and manspreading
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301
The topic has been locked.

[TS3 Head Admin] The Corgi's Application 6 years 1 month ago #876100

Fred Wroolie wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
Huge no

Do you mind if I ask why?

You didn’t report racism on the Teamspeak when it came from your friend. Plus I dislike you very much so that too
I don't think personal reasons should influence things like this. I hate some people but still support them if they are doing the right things. So saying no to someone because you dislike them is not a very nice thing to do.

Anyways I would say yes but here is 2 reasons why I think it will be a no.

You havn't been in the community for long and you made a resignation post not too long ago. I think you should wait a bit.

You recently got TS Staff and there are alot of older TS Staff who would do a very good job as TS HA and they deserver it more.

Sorry I can't give you much to imprpve on other then be on TS more. I recently didn't see you much. Not including the last 2 days

You are wrong again. If I dislike someone it is a valid reason to minussp. For you to dislike someone they have had to do something in the past and not give you a reason to forgive them.

Also not too sure if you are blind but I clearly stated another valid reason other than my dislike towards her. Skeleton please refrain from replying to any of my posts otherwise I’ll count it as racism/sexism/harassment/homophobia and manspreading

Well then can I ask what I ever did to you to make you dislike me? Because personally I can't think of a thing.

Also skeleton, I'm on TS almost everyday, when I can be. The only times I'm not online is when I'm working, just because you don't see me does not mean that I'm not online.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

The topic has been locked.

[TS3 Head Admin] The Corgi's Application 6 years 1 month ago #876119

You are a strong candidate but your recent resignation makes it a
Minus sp
  • _Lewis