Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The topic has been locked.

[TTT Admin] Owl's Application. 6 years 1 month ago #877774

Seargent44 wrote:
well you did prop push me into the t room today
I can vouch that Owl did this.

Also, I agree with others here. You are quite immature and I think you should try and improve on this fact, instead of taking it so personally and rather try to be more mature so that we can see you care and want to make a difference. Other than that, as Raeker has said, these response posts aren't helping you much.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT Admin] Owl's Application. 6 years 1 month ago #877776

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Raeker wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Drconor wrote:
You "messing around with friends" ingame is not an excuse. You are a staff member you are supposed to be mature at all times whatever a staff member does sets an example for the rest of the players. Currently whenever I am on you spam lenny faces all the time and what do I see in chat after you do this players spamming lenny faces in chat. You doing this makes players think it is acceptable to spam in chat. Also the lack of the ability you have to accept criticism is a big problem me telling you how I see you should allow you to understand what areas you need to fix, denying them gets you nowhere.
It is an excuse . I'm relatively " Mature " with people i must be mature with who are the players on zarp other than Very close mods and some players... This topic has gone to far for a small application . Also raeker, I've never rejected anyone's opinion but this is just over-reacting on such a pathetic thing. Being Fun isnt Immature . If you thought im still immature i shouldnt have been accepted no?
Immaturity has always been a concern that was raised for you during the meeting, by myself included. We decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. Multiple people here are voicing their concerns about your attitude and I fully believe they are correct in doing so. As far as I can tell, nobody has yet raised an invalid point and nobody is nitpicking either.

As I've said before, you're only digging a hole for yourself. Stop defending yourself in this manner now before you'll never get out of it.
okay okay . im sorry , but its kinda harsh for everyone calling me immature . put yourself in my shoes...
I've already told you that it is constructive feedback that you can work upon. When you're applying for a rank you can always expect one or two people that will hammer on you about a specific issue they have, sometimes inappropriately so. Today is not one of those times: a lot of people are voicing their concerns. I completely understand that that is overwhelming for you, but I've already told you a good way of dealing with it. Stand up, take a walk, play a game, go do a puzzle or literally anything but checking and responding to the posts on your application. It will clear your mind.

It was only last week that I personally was very upset over a specific issue, so much so that it had completely overtaken any other thought in my head for days. In the end I went running and thought to myself about the entire issue. What had happened, how I had responded and what I could do next. This cleared my mind and made me think rationally: in the end I was able to overcome my problem and resolve the conflict by doing something that I should have done days before.

It really helps to put your mind off of it. It means that you won't get irritated as quickly and can actually respond appropriately rather than inappropriately. It is also the more mature thing to do, which is exactly the issue people are saying you should improve upon.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia, Gurren Lagan, DrConor, BossComic23, DaAwezomeViking

[TTT Admin] Owl's Application. 6 years 1 month ago #877781

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Raeker wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Drconor wrote:
You "messing around with friends" ingame is not an excuse. You are a staff member you are supposed to be mature at all times whatever a staff member does sets an example for the rest of the players. Currently whenever I am on you spam lenny faces all the time and what do I see in chat after you do this players spamming lenny faces in chat. You doing this makes players think it is acceptable to spam in chat. Also the lack of the ability you have to accept criticism is a big problem me telling you how I see you should allow you to understand what areas you need to fix, denying them gets you nowhere.
It is an excuse . I'm relatively " Mature " with people i must be mature with who are the players on zarp other than Very close mods and some players... This topic has gone to far for a small application . Also raeker, I've never rejected anyone's opinion but this is just over-reacting on such a pathetic thing. Being Fun isnt Immature . If you thought im still immature i shouldnt have been accepted no?
Immaturity has always been a concern that was raised for you during the meeting, by myself included. We decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. Multiple people here are voicing their concerns about your attitude and I fully believe they are correct in doing so. As far as I can tell, nobody has yet raised an invalid point and nobody is nitpicking either.

As I've said before, you're only digging a hole for yourself. Stop defending yourself in this manner now before you'll never get out of it.
okay okay . im sorry , but its kinda harsh for everyone calling me immature . put yourself in my shoes...
Im sure it is hard but you just have to deal with it. People are not saying you are immature just to be a dick, they are trying to give you advice on some areas that you need to work on before you get admin. Its impossible to improve if you just ignore everything we are saying and just pass it off like some kind of personal attack. You don't necessarily have to agree with all critism that comes your way but you should at least try to look at it from their side and try to work on it. Fighting critism by saying we are immature and petty only proves us right.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

224 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun