Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: REVOKED [TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877507

Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Recently racist on the TS, tries and make a big deal out of the littlest things. Big fuck no from me.
:minussp:

EDIT: If you also want to talk shit about me on the TS, please at least have the decency to say it to me than behind my back.
If someone being racist a little thing then well done. People get banned for racism on the daily basis. I remember banning nafe (on ssrp) for 16 hours for racism as he put down a racist sign then quickly removed it. Then you instantly rebanned him for a day. I was confused yesterday as the user wasn't banned who was racist. I poked you on ts, then I get a reply that I should stop bitching about racism bans. Is it such a bad thing I questioned why one user gets away witha talk while other get banned? Oh yeah also I talked so much shit behind your back because I said this is so fucking bias and bs. Next time tell Latram not over overexaggerate. Honestly I don't need to say anything behind your back. You're a huge cunt towards me. I get it you dislike me but you don't need to act this way.

If someone being racist a little thing then well done. People get banned for racism on the daily basis.
You're right, people are racist everyday and they face punishments for doing so. It is the administrator's choice of punishment, I tend to warn+mute/gag before handing out a one day ban so they have at least a chance a know what they did was not okay and will not be tolerated on ZARP's services.

I remember banning nafe (on ssrp) for 16 hours for racism as he put down a racist sign then quickly removed it. Then you instantly rebanned him for a day.
There is a huge difference between someone else and Nafe as he is notoriously known to be a racist in this community many many times as proven by his rapsheet, if he continued that behaviour then he can face the consequences. It's no one else's fault but himself but this isn't all about him. It's about you not allowing people a chance to change their attitude.
Remember when you loop holed racism and I let you off with a talking to - warning you that if you do it again I'm banning you? I can go ahead and ban you right away if that is what you wanted because I clearly gave you a second chance so don't come at me saying that I'm all corrupt and bias when you've been given the same treatment and that you were simply okay with it.

I poked you on ts, then I get a reply that I should stop bitching about racism bans. Is it such a bad thing I questioned why one user gets away witha talk while other get banned?
You've asked me the same questions over and over and over again, not only me that gets asked the same thing all the time by you but Super Admins too who are complaining about you. If one has a reputation of being a massive racist recently then a harsher punishment shall be placed however if it is someone else who hasn't used such terms in a long time/never then a chance should be given, in my opinion.

Oh yeah also I talked so much shit behind your back because I said this is so fucking bias and bs. Next time tell Latram not over overexaggerate.
Not 'bias' nor 'bs' at all, you were treated the same as everyone else and you were happy with my decision of not banning you, I have explained to you as to why I'm not bias above so you can go back and read those so your brain can actually process what is even going on. Latram never made it over exaggerated, he simply said what you said about my staffing being bias/corrupt and I don't appreciate the fact you are going around the Teamspeak talking shit behind my back and calling my staffing bias.

Honestly I don't need to say anything behind your back.
Why did you say something behind my back and think you could get away with it? You are so immature, it's unreal.

You're a huge cunt towards me. I get it you dislike me but you don't need to act this way.
Ever heard of the phrase "Treat people how you want to be treated"? Yeah, that's what you need to work on. If anything, I gave you a chance to improve on your behaviour on the TS even though a lot of people wanted you banned, I stuck up for you and even voted you in for Forum Staff back then because I thought you were a fantastic candidate and I also didn't want you banned from TS then you go ahead and do this shit to me.

Don't expect yourself to get TS Staff anytime soon, let alone SSRP Super Admin. A massive -support from me, with a more in-depth explanation.

LOL
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
The topic has been locked.

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877521

Ever heard of the phrase "Treat people how you want to be treated"? Yeah, that's what you need to work on. If anything, I gave you a chance to improve on your behaviour on the TS even though a lot of people wanted you banned, I stuck up for you and even voted you in for Forum Staff back then because I thought you were a fantastic candidate and I also didn't want you banned from TS then you go ahead and do this shit to me.

Funny enough I never treated you horribly. When this whole hating started with the minges you started becoming a dick to me. You started getting very rude towards for the most little things. Anyways if you wish to ban me of TS for "Racism" well you can go ahead if that is needed for an equal treatment. Let's take the context away from what I said and ban me for Racism. Just to let you know rare was Six. If I'm not mistaken Six was racist in the past. Also "Treat people how you want to be treated", someone treats you nicely then you treat them like shit, don't expect them to still treat you nicely. Anyways I do apologise for saying the shit behind your back, I should of said it to you. If you didn't realise I don't treat people shit, I get treated like utter shit in this community.

My app has been revoked so please lock it, don't change the title, I might use the answers later in a future time
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by SkeletonWarrior.

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877526

SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Funny enough I never treated you horribly. When this whole hating started with the minges you started becoming a dick to me. You started getting very rude towards for the most little things. Anyways if you wish to ban me of TS for "Racism" well you can go ahead if that is needed for an equal treatment. Let's take the context away from what I said and ban me for Racism. Just to let you know rare was Six. If I'm not mistaken Six was racist in the past. Also "Treat people how you want to be treated", someone treats you nicely then you treat them like shit, don't expect them to still treat you nicely. Anyways I do apologise for saying the shit behind your back, I should of said it to you. If you didn't realise I don't treat people shit, I get treated like utter shit in this community.

My app has been revoked so please lock it, don't change the title, I might use the answers later in a future time

or you copy and paste it into a doc...

and don't start pulling the victim card skeleton... clarky did you a favor in the process of that whole thing. We really do try and help you as much as we can, and yet you sit here and talk shit behind everyone's backs. It's not something we need on this team... So..
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877527

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
To revoke your application you will have to edit the original post and state it there.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877528

But you need to edit the original post to it saying revoked
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877534

TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

and don't start pulling the victim card skeleton... clarky did you a favor in the process of that whole thing. We really do try and help you as much as we can, and yet you sit here and talk shit behind everyone's backs. It's not something we need on this team... So..
I'm not playing the victim card, it's becoming ironic what ever I say if it is not me doing something, I'm trying to act like "the victim".
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877537

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

I'm not playing the victim card, it's becoming ironic what ever I say if it is not me doing something, I'm trying to act like "the victim".
Because you are? There we go again, listen to what Raeker said on my Q/A and actually take it into consideration.
Raeker wrote:
People dislike you because you never listen to the criticisms you receive and instead pull a victim card. You're a nice guy but you seriously need to pull that high and mighty stick out of your ass - you're not perfect, you keep making mistakes and you behave horribly as a staff member.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, TheCorgi

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877540

Once again it needs to be mentioned in the post. Not the title, not a comment, but the main application needs to be edited to say something along the lines of "I do not want this to be reviewed in the meeting, thank you".

Anyways you saying "I'm talking behind his back because of X" is literally you pulling a victim card.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Kyber, TheCorgi

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877565

Raeker wrote:
Once again it needs to be mentioned in the post. Not the title, not a comment, but the main application needs to be edited to say something along the lines of "I do not want this to be reviewed in the meeting, thank you".

Anyways you saying "I'm talking behind his back because of X" is literally you pulling a victim card.
The only thing both of you can say "He is pulling the victim card" maybe open you god them fucking eyes for once, I'm not the only one who never listens
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877568

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Raeker wrote:

The only thing both of you can say "He is pulling the victim card" maybe open you god them fucking eyes for once, I'm not the only one who never listens
If many respected people in the community say your only pulling the victim card that generally means that you are pulling the victim card.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

REVOKED [TS3 Staff] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #877569

Applicant has revoked the application so the topic has been locked.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

190 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun