Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #871573

I agree with clarky that you need to improve on the things he listed but other than that you are pretty good
:support:
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #871582

:minussp:
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #871951

bump
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #872127

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
bump
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873120

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
bump
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873154

U made inactivity post and therefore u can't preform as well as other candidates

• A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873248

i hope this is a joke lol

• B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873282

immature, hope you don't make this position anytime soon since you have been told this 10 times with no improvement.

• Justintxz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 219
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873290

Look Skeleton I have no quarrel with you but your refusal to change the way you behave is not something that I'd like to see from Lead Team members. As staff you're supposed to help the server, and often times I see you using your powers for the sole reason of having them without any actual merit or benefit for anyone except your own. I've said this before, but it really bothers me that I haven't seen much, if any of a change in you - correct me if I'm wrong.

I have no doubt that you are dedicated to the server and to your job, but you seriously need to rethink how you act as a staff member if you want to get a Lead Team position.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873294

Raeker wrote:
Look Skeleton I have no quarrel with you but your refusal to change the way you behave is not something that I'd like to see from Lead Team members. As staff you're supposed to help the server, and often times I see you using your powers for the sole reason of having them without any actual merit or benefit for anyone except your own. I've said this before, but it really bothers me that I haven't seen much, if any of a change in you - correct me if I'm wrong.

I have no doubt that you are dedicated to the server and to your job, but you seriously need to rethink how you act as a staff member if you want to get a Lead Team position.
Although I agreed to what corgi and clarky said as it was true, I have to desagree with you. I never use my powers the benefit myself. I use my powers to protect the users who follow the rules and policies and I punish those who don't. Although I act imaturely when it comes to messimg around here and there, when it comes to me dealing with things I never let myself act that way. Me having my current powers don't benefit me at all. It benefits the server.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873298

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Although I agreed to what corgi and clarky said as it was true, I have to desagree with you. I never use my powers the benefit myself. I use my powers to protect the users who follow the rules and policies and I punish those who don't. Although I act imaturely when it comes to messimg around here and there, when it comes to me dealing with things I never let myself act that way. Me having my current powers don't benefit me at all. It benefits the server.
When I said that you've used your powers to benefit yourself I meant that you've used them to benefit your own ego - that is the only actual merit someone can have when punishing a user for the tiniest little thing that causes no actual harm to anyone out there. Of course you can hide that under the guise of "I'm doing it to enforce the rules of the server" and it wouldn't surprise me if you believe it too, but that isn't my issue: my issue is that you've been told otherwise in the past yet refuse to admit when you're wrong. Once again I mean no offense here, but I get honestly irritated when me and other people try to tell someone something and they completely ignore it because they think it's right.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873301

Raeker wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Raeker wrote:

When I said that you've used your powers to benefit yourself I meant that you've used them to benefit your own ego - that is the only actual merit someone can have when punishing a user for the tiniest little thing that causes no actual harm to anyone out there. Of course you can hide that under the guise of "I'm doing it to enforce the rules of the server" and it wouldn't surprise me if you believe it too, but that isn't my issue: my issue is that you've been told otherwise in the past yet refuse to admit when you're wrong. Once again I mean no offense here, but I get honestly irritated when me and other people try to tell someone something and they completely ignore it because they think it's right.
Ok I get this is about the klap ban. If you would like to know honestly when I ban someone it does not benefit my "own ego". I got told to enforce something so I'm going to as simple as that. Anyways let finish thos convo in steam and not spamm the shit out of the forums
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873305

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Raeker wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Ok I get this is about the klap ban. If you would like to know honestly when I ban someone it does not benefit my "own ego". I got told to enforce something so I'm going to as simple as that. Anyways let finish thos convo in steam and not spamm the shit out of the forums
This will be my last comment here, don't worry. First of all, this is not just about Klaprefot's ban, although it is definitely a prime example of how staff members should not do their jobs. I'd also like to point out you literally confirmed my point: I said you would use the excuse of "I'm here to enforce the rules" and that's literally the excuse you used, so thank you for being naively incompliant to prove my point.

Staff are there to help the users by keeping abusive players in check. Although I can agree with harsher forms of punishments to some extent, I cannot agree with a ban for a quick sentence between two friends that nobody else could hear and where the idea that the comment is supposedly racist is extremely controversial. You're not doing the server any favours by acting that way - if anything you're only causing it harm.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, TheCorgi

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873476

:denied:

2x accepted demote request in 2-3days

Good Luck anyways
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873555

iScarecrow wrote:
:denied:

2x accepted demote request in 2-3days

Good Luck anyways

I never had 2 denote requests accepted in 2-3 days. If I would I would of got an official warning already. My last accepted demote request was a month and a half ago for something that I have done as a user 4 month ago
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873805

BUMp
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873817

Clarky wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Clarky wrote:
You are far from ready to get this position. Spoder has stated why and there are multiple other things too, no support from me.
Thank you clarky. Could you tell me those other reasons so I can improve upon it?
Sure, here:
  • Your attitude in general is quite shit from time to time, it was about three-four weeks ago you started being a bigger pain in the arse by creating petty reports and having a really bad attitude (Consider yourself lucky you didn't even get an official warning because you were close enough to one).

• Your temper and consistency in sits and on TeamSpeak is bad at times too, you need to show more consistent appropriate behaviour as a staff member especially when you are going for Super Admin

• You talk way too much in TeamSpeak and I find it genuinely annoying which falls under your maturity, you need to simmer down a lil. Also you need to try not make situations a bigger deal than it already should be like that conversation me and Xnator had with you about a ban for racism - what you kept doing was being really nitpicky about it which is not the type of behaviour I would want in the SSRP Lead Team.

• Be more fair to ALL players, I see some players who don't get along with you get punished harsher than they should've compared to a new player for example.
Don't get me wrong, you do a lot of other things correctly and can do a good job but those are points you need to focus on.

Hey you forgot something.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625

[SSRP Super Admin] SkeletonWarrior's Application 6 years 1 month ago #873818

:neutralsp:
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder