Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868263

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I personally disagree with this. Intentional or not the innocent did infact RNT / RDM Zikinan since the nade was thrown BEFORE Zikinan made any hostilities whether or not the death was intentional is of no importance as the innocent is at wrong from the beginning
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868266

LonelyDodo wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I personally disagree with this. Intentional or not the innocent did infact RNT / RDM Zikinan since the nade was thrown BEFORE Zikinan made any hostilities whether or not the death was intentional is of no importance as the innocent is at wrong from the beginning
Was exactly my point, thank you for clearing this up. The outcome of an RNT does not change the initial incorrect behaviour of an innocent randomly throwing one
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868268

And this is just to get my post counter to 100, as leaving it on 99 would hurt my brain
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868269

Keep on topic, user has revoked app anyways
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868271

Kyber wrote:
Keep on topic, user has revoked app anyways
Yeah unfortunately, I don’t think it it necessary though because we all know Zikikan is well behaved and has no recents, one recent is easily overlooked with your activity, in game attitude and all the support. No need to revoke my dude :)
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868272

1 main problem I have is that you allow someone else to go on your account, If you are staff and you allow your brother on your account then I dont think i can trust your account.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by DrConor.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868277

He has 2 recents because harry muted and gagged him for his brother saying something in chat, i don't think it was neccesary to gag for a chat offence
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868279

Kyber wrote:
He has 2 recents because harry muted and gagged him for his brother saying something in chat, i don't think it was neccesary to gag for a chat offence
Given the shit about racism at the moment even just a mute for it is still a pretty big deal and even if it was his brother his account is his responsibility.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868294

Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Given the shit about racism at the moment even just a mute for it is still a pretty big deal and even if it was his brother his account is his responsibility.
If it was a racist comment then Zikinan should have been banned like everyone else in the community. Also "His brother did it" is a ridiculous argument - he is responsible for his own account and Steam family sharing exists for a reason.

Also ya'll motherfuckers need to read the rules regarding throwing random grenades. The rules clearly specify that it is only KOSable if someone throws a grenade in a busy area. This means that users should not be punished for RNT if they throw it in an area where they know here are traitors (when people shoot at them from over there). Throwing grenades randomly around the map however should result in a punishment as those random grenade throws should be counted as T baiting.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrConor

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868303

Raeker wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
If it was a racist comment then Zikinan should have been banned like everyone else in the community. Also "His brother did it" is a ridiculous argument - he is responsible for his own account and Steam family sharing exists for a reason.

Also ya'll motherfuckers need to read the rules regarding throwing random grenades. The rules clearly specify that it is only KOSable if someone throws a grenade in a busy area. This means that users should not be punished for RNT if they throw it in an area where they know here are traitors (when people shoot at them from over there). Throwing grenades randomly around the map however should result in a punishment as those random grenade throws should be counted as T baiting.

Umm we have been informed by a HA (TheXnator iirc) that the correct procedure here in TTT is gag/mute + warn followed by ban on 2nd offense. If I am missing something please do fill me in
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868315

LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Umm we have been informed by a HA (TheXnator iirc) that the correct procedure here in TTT is gag/mute + warn followed by ban on 2nd offense. If I am missing something please do fill me in
So let me get this straight: on every ZARP service you are banned for a day, but users on TTT get special treatment and get a supposed "second chance"? Fuck off.

I'm not saying I agree with the new rules but at least do it the same way everywhere else you're just making yourself look shit. The CM team has said that you will get banned the moment you say anything racist and Xnator has no right to overrule that.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dewie, DrConor

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868317

Raeker wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:

So let me get this straight: on every ZARP service you are banned for a day, but users on TTT get special treatment and get a supposed "second chance"? Fuck off.

I'm not saying I agree with the new rules but at least do it the same way everywhere else you're just making yourself look shit. The CM team has said that you will get banned the moment you say anything racist and Xnator has no right to overrule that.

That's the only order I have got and that is the way I have told every admin / mod to handle it. Don't shoot the messenger I guess. I did question and had a debate about the issue with TheXnator (i'm assuming at this point it really was him I dont remember though) which ended after he told me about supposed WA chat that confirmed his way.

Overall I have received the most mixed up information available everywhere.

1. First I heard about this was on forums and there it was only implied to affect SSRP
2. Then I heard from AEK that its in effect for all servers (starting after meeting in TTT since no one was actually informed)
3. In the Lead Team meeting that Sunday I asked whether it only applies to racism or discrimination in general I get told it only applies to racism
4. 18 hours later a forum post by Tyler Durden stating that it affects discrimination in general
5. 15minutes later I get told by the HA that I think was TheXnator that its warn + gag/mute then ban on 2nd offense
6. Couple days later I hear it doesn't include ageism (which I only asked as a joke though)

Overall this probably wasn't planned out the best way and at this point I am just waiting for a correction to everything I "know" so far

We are sidetracking quite far in a revoked application so if you want we can take this to steam
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868319

LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:

That's the only order I have got and that is the way I have told every admin / mod to handle it. Don't shoot the messenger I guess. I did question and had a debate about the issue with TheXnator (i'm assuming at this point it really was him I dont remember though) which ended after he told me about supposed WA chat that confirmed his way.

Overall I have received the most mixed up information available everywhere.

1. First I heard about this was on forums and there it was only implied to affect SSRP
2. Then I heard from AEK that its in effect for all servers (starting after meeting in TTT since no one was actually informed)
3. In the Lead Team meeting that Sunday I asked whether it only applies to racism or discrimination in general I get told it only applies to racism
4. 18 hours later a forum post by Tyler Durden stating that it affects discrimination in general
5. 15minutes later I get told by the HA that I think was TheXnator that its warn + gag/mute then ban on 2nd offense
6. Couple days later I hear it doesn't include ageism (which I only asked as a joke though)

Overall this probably wasn't planned out the best way and at this point I am just waiting for a correction to everything I "know" so far

We are sidetracking quite far in a revoked application so if you want we can take this to steam
Just ban people the moment they target/harass people or say a naughty word and you'll be good.
  • Raeker

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #868321

Raeker wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
"His brother did it" is a ridiculous argument - he is responsible for his own account and Steam family sharing exists for a reason.
This excuse, whether or not true, has been haunting me for almost 7 years. If an account is breaking a rule it shall be punished for it accordingly regardless of whoever is in control of it (exceptions being very sensitive cases). If you apply for staff and your account is that vulnerable to somebody else taking control over it, you lose most of the trust you may have accumulated during your time here. I remember once a moderator on my server reported getting hacked and that someone has been messing ingame with his account, when in reality, his password was 123456 and he never got it changed. He still took the blame for it as it should solely be his responsibility.
  • Vakarian
  • Junior Boarder
  • Yea boi
  • Thanks received: 75

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869283

he also rdmed n ltaped
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869285

Kyber wrote:
he also said it in voice chat so please don't lie
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869286

This has been revoked for some time now, still not locked.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869612

Zikinan wrote:
Cancelled due my dumb brother that came to my account and said something really racist

Lock please
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

[TTT Moderator] Zikinan's Application 6 years 1 month ago #869879

Bezzy wrote:
Zikinan wrote:
Cancelled due my dumb brother that came to my account and said something really racist

Lock please
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

208 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun