Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ Application

[TTT Moderator] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ Application 6 years 1 month ago #868975

Can we just be honest for a second? 99% of the staff team are extremely immature, including Super Admins and Head Admins
I don't think this can be used to give negative feedback to Owl because I know he can be mature when he needs to be, a lot more mature than us
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by eddie..
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ Application 6 years 1 month ago #869041

.Eddie wrote:
Can we just be honest for a second? 99% of the staff team are extremely immature, including Super Admins and Head Admins
I don't think this can be used to give negative feedback to Owl because I know he can be mature when he needs to be, a lot more mature than us

There is a time and place for foolishness, I just think that Owl needs to figure out when those times are.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, DrConor

[TTT Moderator] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ Application 6 years 1 month ago #869058

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
While your in-game activity seems to be kinda inconsistent, my main issue is that you don't take things as seriously as you should, and can lead to you acting immature. That being said, this isn't exactly something you can work on over night, but something you can work on as time goes on.

:neutralsp:
i hope miia didnt pay you guys to say that .. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Nice job literally confirming what Bezzy said. If someone gives you valid criticism, don't respond to it by doing the exact thing they criticise you off.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy

[TTT Moderator] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ Application 6 years 1 month ago #869167

Raeker wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
While your in-game activity seems to be kinda inconsistent, my main issue is that you don't take things as seriously as you should, and can lead to you acting immature. That being said, this isn't exactly something you can work on over night, but something you can work on as time goes on.

:neutralsp:
i hope miia didnt pay you guys to say that .. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Nice job literally confirming what Bezzy said. If someone gives you valid criticism, don't respond to it by doing the exact thing they criticise you off.
Yes , sorry about that raeker, it just hurts when someone you thought was close to you for over 9 months turned out to be your worst nightmare... and i dont want to bring back the " past "just wanted to make something clear.
Also Bezzy , i appreciate you said that .... i will try my best to know the times . Ill be grateful if anyone else can give me an advice . Thanks pals <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ Application 6 years 1 month ago #869208

If you play on these 2 days before the meeting then you will have a little under 2 weeks of activity, however it is still kinda inconsistent which i would personally like to see you improve on but as you do have the minimum 4 hours i don't see it being a problem. Only 1 recent punishment but as that still needs to be removed you have none which is also very good.

Application is ok however i do have one point to bring up, which i'm just gonna copy my response to your app from 2 weeks ago. Using a detectives health station after he announces it is kos is still rdm. There is no rule saying he has to announce it is kos anyway, the rule only states that if someone is using your health station you must give them 2 warnings to stop before you may kill them. For the long version read my post about health stations. It would show a lot more effort if you actually looked at where you went wrong in previous apps and tried to improve on it.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ Application 6 years 1 month ago #869211

Miia wrote:
If you play on these 2 days before the meeting then you will have a little under 2 weeks of activity, however it is still kinda inconsistent which i would personally like to see you improve on but as you do have the minimum 4 hours i don't see it being a problem. Only 1 recent punishment but as that still needs to be removed you have none which is also very good.

Application is ok however i do have one point to bring up, which i'm just gonna copy my response to your app from 2 weeks ago. Using a detectives health station after he announces it is kos is still rdm. There is no rule saying he has to announce it is kos anyway, the rule only states that if someone is using your health station you must give them 2 warnings to stop before you may kill them. For the long version read my post about health stations. It would show a lot more effort if you actually looked at where you went wrong in previous apps and tried to improve on it.
Ill bare in mind , thanks <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] ✪|Z| TheFierceOwl ✪ Application 6 years 1 month ago #870518

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

204 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun