Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application

[TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application 6 years 3 months ago #809803

2 aslays for rdm+ltap whoever told you it was something else is wrong.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application 6 years 3 months ago #809808

The thing is, he may be good and all but from what people have said they have never attended a meeting which from what I know is needed to go to admin. Also about the "needs more time" if they are doing a good job then it doesn't really matter if they get promoted 1 week after getting mod loads of other staff got admin after 1 week, why cant he?
  • Paul Rafa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 81
EX-TTT- Administrator
EX-Prophunt- Administrator
EX-Surf- Moderator

[TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application 6 years 3 months ago #809814

Yes I'm very aware of that since I am already slaying RDM+LTAP'ers twice again, after I have been told to.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application 6 years 3 months ago #809943

violetfriend_ wrote:
Vakarian wrote:
This literally happened like 2 minutes after I joined
[Admin Chat] (Moderator) Seargent44: gurr haven't i told you not to unmute people that you haven't muted?
[Admin Chat] (Moderator) Gurren Lagan: did you tell me that?

-EDIT-
Another example
[Admin Chat] (Moderator) Gurren Lagan: why have I been told that single RDM+LTAP is 1 slay u_u

You need more experience bruv, got nothing against ya.
:minussp:

I'd like to add to your first example, that none from the higher ups have told me to NOT unmute someone who has been muted by someone else. With all due respect, but I also do not recall that Searg ever told me that. I don't like the fact that you didn't add the last quote wherein I actually told Searg that I can't remember him telling me so, and that Searg was not 100% sure either. When you give examples please make sure to add the full context, because it now looks like I muted someone while ignoring Searg's tip deliberately.
Next to that, I don't see the problem with unmuting a person, since the common rule here is that: "a person should be unmuted in the next round". Even if someone else muted the person in question before.

About the RDM+LTAP, I used to slay people two times after a fellow moderator told me today, to slay him once for it. I'm not accusing anyone here because this was a mistake on my part. I just wanted to add that I have not been doing this mistake since the beginning of my period of being staff

Thank you anyways for ur reply and I do respect your feedback ;)

Regards,
I didn't paste those logs to show that you're doing a shit job, don't get me wrong, I'm just making a point that you should take a bit more time to get accustomed.
  • Vakarian
  • Junior Boarder
  • Yea boi
  • Thanks received: 75

[TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application 6 years 3 months ago #809950

Drconor wrote:
2 aslays for rdm+ltap whoever told you it was something else is wrong.

No he is not wrong. Staff members can punish as much as they want BUT WITHOUT BREAKING STAFF ETHOS!
I always aslay once for RDM and LTAP. Some people ban 3 days for Mass RDM and LTAP. Some others just ban for 12 hours.
It's totally up to the admin to decide the punishment. Staff are not forced to aslay 2 times if someone RDMs and LTAPs or to ban for 1 day if someone Ghosts and LTAPs let's say. This is for all punishments except the situations where you MUST perma ban.
Experiance is valuable and as i said i think he can benefit from another week, you make it out as its a delay but its not 1 more week of waiting its one more week of learning, i think all mods can benefit from atleast 2 weeks of learning to get a true feel of how it is like to be staff.

Sure it is. But next time make sure to read what i said instead of reading the first lines/paragraph. As i said, if a mature and serious staff member knows what he is doing, he is going to ASK if he doesn't know something. He doesn't have to know everything to get the promotion. That's for SAs and HAs lol. You have no idea how many admins and EX-Admins i have caught not knowing what to do if someone is Ghosting and some other situations. Legit. I asked them what do you do if someone is Ghosting and they said: "I would call a Super Admin to deal with the situation" . I am sure that 1 week is enough for THIS guy. Trust me, i don't say that he is smarter than you guys. I got accepted in 2 weeks after i got mod aswell. But for some people 1 week is enough.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.

[TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application 6 years 3 months ago #809994

Regarding the "2 aslays for RDM+LTAP 'rule'" - that doesn't exist. All punishments are up to the staff member, within reason. If a staff member wishes to slay only once for RDM and LTAP - something I usually do myself - then they are allowed to.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler

[TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application 6 years 3 months ago #810220

It seems some things must be cleared up between ALL staff members of the TTT server...
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

[TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application 6 years 3 months ago #810409

violetfriend_ wrote:
It seems some things must be cleared up between ALL staff members of the TTT server...

Yeah, I really dislike gray areas. Especially in TTT, where it's filled with them, both in the rules and in the game.

[TTT Administrator] Gurren Lagan's Application 6 years 3 months ago #811814

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

266 PLAYERS ONLINE