Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777205

Stoned wrote:
:minussp:
CrankyBot wrote:
Regardless of the app I don't feel you're ready.
I fully agree with Cranky here are all of you areas which are incredibly wrong.
  • Inactive on Teamspeak
  • Not capable of such a high posistion
  • Not been part of the community for long and a nobody within the Lead Team and players.
  • Claimed Johnler BRIBED The lead team by saying 'If I get Super Admin I will do a rap' Boi, I was the one who brought this up and if you where part of the community longer you would understand.
  • Said some nasty stuff to players, I believe you need to get a job as you are ALWAYS on TTT being serious or playing with rule breakers.
  • Definatly not ready for SA, should stay admin a few more weeks. Not been part of the community long enough for sure.
  • Takes things to serious for example, Johnlers RAP
  • Puts players down all the time.
  • Commented on my application all the time and made me feel back even though he didn't know me.

:minussp: :minussp: :minussp::minussp: :minussp::minussp:

Lmao. I did not tell Stoned to reply this. Clearing this out from now cause you will accuse me for it. He probs checked my app or something.
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Johnler.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777210

Stoned wrote:
  • Inactive on Teamspeak
  • Yeah. Been addressed.
    Stoned wrote:
  • Not capable of such a high posistion
  • You're free to think so, however your statements empty without any reasoning as to why you'd say that. Also, been addressed in my application that I am more than capable.
    Stoned wrote:
  • Sent rule breakers onto a players application who has a better chance then you.
  • What? What are you even talking about
    Stoned wrote:
  • Not been part of the community for long and a nobody within the Lead Team and players.
  • Also been addressed. As for the second part, I'm widely known and liked by active players.
    Stoned wrote:
  • Claimed Johnler BRIBED The lead team by saying 'If I get Super Admin I will do a rap' Boi, I was the one who brought this up and if you where part of the community longer you would understand.
  • He did. By it's literal definition it is a bribe. If you knew basic English you would understand. Also, "were"*. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying, BY LITERAL DEFINITION.
    Stoned wrote:
  • Said some nasty stuff to players, I believe you need to get a job as you are ALWAYS on TTT being serious or playing with rule breakers.
  • No clue what you're talking about, I'm as nice as can be with newer players. As for the job part, I do, I work from home and I am a co-owner in an online business based on e-commerce for physical goods. "Being serious" isn't a crime. Playing with rulebreakers, Yes, I play with rulebreakers, that's my job. I deal with them. Also, if you will libel me, at least have evidence. Also, because I play for so long, it's nothing but a huge positive for me.
    Stoned wrote:
  • Definatly not ready for SA, should stay admin a few more weeks. Not been part of the community long enough for sure.
  • Again, you're free to think that. Plus, you mentioned this before, did you run out of points?
    Stoned wrote:
  • Takes things to serious for example, Johnlers RAP
  • Addressed already. Being serious from my point of view and in my position is a positive.
    Stoned wrote:
  • Puts players down all the time.
  • Again, not a clue what you're saying and a repeating point.
    Stoned wrote:
  • Commented on my application all the time and made me feel back even though he didn't know me.
  • Boo hoo. Poor fella can't take facts. Ironic.

Immaturity shines bright with you. As I was playing TTT, you came, and said "SvaaaaAaaaaannnn, i commented on your aaaaAAAAaaaappppp, good luuuUUUuuuckkk... ;)))" in an extremely childish manner.
    Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777217

Johnler wrote:
    Lmao. I did not tell Stoned to reply this. Clearing this out from now cause you will accuse me for it. He probs checked my app or something.

Hope you didn't, but didn't feel like it.

Vakarian made an extremely good point when stone first applied, that he tries to get as little dirt as possible on people so he can use it against them when the time is right. I guess he found a gold mine on me with that statement. It wasn't an attack towards you either, Johnler, as I said it in your app already :D
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777223

Stoned wrote:
    You aint gonna get SA buddy, Johnler or Shadow will or Nickolas not you. however best of luck kiddo, also you aint known throuhgout the community only ttt and your only liked by some members not all

Not your buddy nor a kiddo, quite obviously. Your statement of giving me good luck is also empty, because of your completely rushed attempt on attacking me out of grudge. As for not being known throughout the community, also true, I don't want to be. I only like TTT. I'm a TTT player, not Zarp player.

As for being liked by some not all, at least I'm liked a little. Most of the community hates you.

And lastly, for me not getting SA, it's highly likely, due to my inactivity in Teamspeak. Although I don't think it's fair, due to me being as active as I can be on the server which I want to be in the lead team of rather than just teamspeak, it's the Lead Teams decision at the end of the day, and they will decide what they think is best.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler, Raeker

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777227

Stoned wrote:
    You aint gonna get SA buddy, Johnler or Shadow will or Nickolas not you. however best of luck kiddo, also you aint known throuhgout the community only ttt and your only liked by some members not all
    Calling someone 5+ years your age that you have a bad relationship with "buddy" and "kiddo" is an extremely disrespectful thing to do.
    • Raeker
    • Former Community Manager
    • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
    • It hurts the best of us
    • Thanks received: 6577
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Johnler, TheXnator, Chienman

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777235

Raeker wrote:
    Stoned wrote:
    Calling someone 5+ years your age that you have a bad relationship with "buddy" and "kiddo" is an extremely disrespectful thing to do.

I care little about disrespect or offending someone, you know, sticks and stones and what not, I'm not a delicate flower.

What it is though, is just childish. It's not me who suffers in that sentance, it's you, Stone :D It's not a smart attack towards me. nor anyone.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777238

Svanzscape wrote:
    Johnler wrote:

Hope you didn't, but didn't feel like it.

Vakarian made an extremely good point when stone first applied, that he tries to get as little dirt as possible on people so he can use it against them when the time is right. I guess he found a gold mine on me with that statement. It wasn't an attack towards you either, Johnler, as I said it in your app already :D

Trust me Svanzscape. i really like and respect you as a staff member and i am sure you will get SA soon enough if not tomorrow. I wouldn't try to sabotage you, since i am fully aware that, this is greatly immature and doesn't fit on a SA. Also if i indeed wanted to do such thing, the only person i wouldn't send is Stone. He is gonna get Forum Banned with these posts anyways.
    • Johnler
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
    Ex Forum Staff
    Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777241

Stoned wrote:
    Raeker wrote:
    Stoned wrote:

Aight Kiddo, at the end of the day your my buddy and I wouldn't want to upset you.

I noticed it
    • Studio Banter
    • Marvelous Boarder
    • ZARP VIP
    • ❤️
    • Thanks received: 5848

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777244

Stoned wrote:
    You inspect element edited it, and you wrote "view in a formal manner" at the end, however after noun it says "informal".

You don't have a good eye. If you're going to do something at least do it right.

In any case, I'm discontinuing this as it doesn't bring anything good/new to the table.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777247

Svanzscape wrote:
    Stoned wrote:
    You inspect element edited it, and you wrote "view in a formal manner" at the end, however after noun it says "informal".

You don't have a good eye. If you're going to do something at least do it right.

In any case, I'm discontinuing this as it doesn't bring anything good/new to the table.

LMAO
    • Johnler
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Head Admin
    Ex Forum Staff
    Ex TS Staff

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777270

Any more comments that are to cause drama within Svanz app are to be deleted. Persist and I will gladly get a global mod to ban you.
    • CrankyBot
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • Second Grade Soundboard
    • Thanks received: 1173
    Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
    Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet, Johnler

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777293

CrankyBot wrote:
    Any more comments that are to cause drama within Svanz app are to be deleted. Persist and I will gladly get a global mod to ban you.
    But what if I'm the one to cause drama? :ohmy: :ohmy:
    • Raeker
    • Former Community Manager
    • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
    • It hurts the best of us
    • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #777295

Raeker wrote:
    CrankyBot wrote:
    But what if I'm the one to cause drama? :ohmy: :ohmy:

The server will go into a paradox and create a black hole.

On the topic, thank you Cranky.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #778025

Unsure if i've already commented, but im on a roll at the moment, supporting and not supporting the plebs whom wish to join the upper-echelons of staff rankings,

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT SVAZSCAPE..

He is extremely active, to a point where I log onto the server, and there is a 50/50 chance he is online, ( I'm online quite a bit, so 50/50 is a high tally. )

He is extremely friendly, and enjoys a good laugh or two,

He has managed to diffuse situations where the server has basically turned into a death match, quite easily and in a hilarious fashion. ( of course, by killing -Everyone- on the server and letting everyone know that the admin is ready )

He doesnt abuse no clip.

he has always handled reports well, and in a none bias fashion,

:support:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
    • Gingermug95
    • Fresh Boarder
    • Best TTT Player
    • Thanks received: 13
    The man who makes a post, and suddenly said thread gains traction!

''Hey ginge, put your hands up in the air.. Hah! Bean on a fork!''

Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Gingermug95.

[TTT Super Administrator] Svanzscape's Application 6 years 4 months ago #778131

Gingermug95 wrote:
    Unsure if i've already commented, but im on a roll at the moment, supporting and not supporting the plebs whom wish to join the upper-echelons of staff rankings,

WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT SVAZSCAPE..

He is extremely active, to a point where I log onto the server, and there is a 50/50 chance he is online, ( I'm online quite a bit, so 50/50 is a high tally. )

He is extremely friendly, and enjoys a good laugh or two,

He has managed to diffuse situations where the server has basically turned into a death match, quite easily and in a hilarious fashion. ( of course, by killing -Everyone- on the server and letting everyone know that the admin is ready )

He doesnt abuse no clip.

he has always handled reports well, and in a none bias fashion,

:support:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thank you, I try my best :D
    Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
    Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

119 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
    4/127
    Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun