Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758065

Aek177 wrote:
Sanchez_79 wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
Sanchez_79 wrote:
You literally have just got moderator on Deathrun. I don't care if you are staff on other servers, I havent seen you deal with a single problem on deathrun since you got moderator and should at least wait and get used to it before applying for Admin. Activity doesnt mean anything, there have been some very active people that have become staff members that haven't turned out well. I have been staff on other servers and they are all very different then Zarp. They have different rules when it comes to applying so it could just mean they needed staff or you fit into their low standards.

Sanchez, if you look at Aek's activity he has been on and has potentially handled situations when you wasn't on the server. Keep this in mind that activity also proves dedication.
What about the guys whom I wont name for privacy reasons who is very active but has been demoted 3 times? People thought it was fine because they were active even though I disagreed and look what happened then.

No offence but it seems you hold a grudge here, if you think I am slacking in my staffing duties please feel free to tell me. Don't have an "argument" on the forums and follow the staff ethos. I do handle stuff as I am not a lazy staff member hence why I am Murder Head Admin, TTT Super Admin and Prophunt Admin. I do try my best but recently I have been lagging, however that should be fixed now/soon so I should be able to perform to the best of my ability now. I also got Murder Admin after one week of being Moderator and TTT Admin after one week of being Moderator. Hence time of being a Moderator isn't that relevant as long as you prove yourself worthy. I will have been Moderator for 2 weeks when the meeting comes around so I will make sure I try to stay active and keep doing staff duties where I can.

Not picking sides and yes it is good u like to think u have experience due to over servers which yeah some may debate that u do however u could still use as much experience as u can get and with deathrun in it's current state need as many good and as many clued up staff as it gets so I feel u do need another week as mod to understand the final bits to the server and to also prove to other staff about their doubts just saying y'know it's best to prove them wrong rather than all fighting as if u are going to all staff the same server it's better to get along as it will help run the server smoothly rather than all fighting and creating a hate for one another which will cause arguments and splits between staff making the server have more issues than what it needs
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sanchez_79

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758068

A Good Pianist wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Sanchez_79 wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
Sanchez_79 wrote:
You literally have just got moderator on Deathrun. I don't care if you are staff on other servers, I havent seen you deal with a single problem on deathrun since you got moderator and should at least wait and get used to it before applying for Admin. Activity doesnt mean anything, there have been some very active people that have become staff members that haven't turned out well. I have been staff on other servers and they are all very different then Zarp. They have different rules when it comes to applying so it could just mean they needed staff or you fit into their low standards.

Sanchez, if you look at Aek's activity he has been on and has potentially handled situations when you wasn't on the server. Keep this in mind that activity also proves dedication.
What about the guys whom I wont name for privacy reasons who is very active but has been demoted 3 times? People thought it was fine because they were active even though I disagreed and look what happened then.

No offence but it seems you hold a grudge here, if you think I am slacking in my staffing duties please feel free to tell me. Don't have an "argument" on the forums and follow the staff ethos. I do handle stuff as I am not a lazy staff member hence why I am Murder Head Admin, TTT Super Admin and Prophunt Admin. I do try my best but recently I have been lagging, however that should be fixed now/soon so I should be able to perform to the best of my ability now. I also got Murder Admin after one week of being Moderator and TTT Admin after one week of being Moderator. Hence time of being a Moderator isn't that relevant as long as you prove yourself worthy. I will have been Moderator for 2 weeks when the meeting comes around so I will make sure I try to stay active and keep doing staff duties where I can.

Not picking sides and yes it is good u like to think u have experience due to over servers which yeah some may debate that u do however u could still use as much experience as u can get and with deathrun in it's current state need as many good and as many clued up staff as it gets so I feel u do need another week as mod to understand the final bits to the server and to also prove to other staff about their doubts just saying y'know it's best to prove them wrong rather than all fighting as if u are going to all staff the same server it's better to get along as it will help run the server smoothly rather than all fighting and creating a hate for one another which will cause arguments and splits between staff making the server have more issues than what it needs

I do have all this week to prove I know the rules and I always try to get along with others so thanks for the feedback here and I hope we all do "get along" as we are all here to improve the servers for others.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758364

Aek177 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Sanchez_79 wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:
Sanchez_79 wrote:

I do have all this week to prove I know the rules and I always try to get along with others so thanks for the feedback here and I hope we all do "get along" as we are all here to improve the servers for others.
No grudge. Stating truth. "I hope we all do get along" is like basics on how to try and get people to like you 101
  • Sanchez_79
  • Junior Boarder
  • Need help- asking for a friend
  • Thanks received: 77
Ex Deathrun Administrator
Ex Murder moderator

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #758989

Bump! Would like some more feedback please!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759170

:plussp: nice guy shows dedication!
  • ImToppen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Snapchat: Goran100
  • Thanks received: 58
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759197

The only thing I can say is to get some more activity and maybe handle some sits when Sanchez_79 is online ;)
Joking you don't need to prove him wrong. Keep up the work. If you are anything like you are on murder then your doing great. Good luck!
  • Fred Wroolie
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -----★Azgeda Owner★------
  • Thanks received: 2301

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759721

Aek177 wrote:
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #759993

Aek177 wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
I would support this application, however, aren't you staff on multiple servers? Including the forums, as well.
I think rapidly applying for this much work will lead to an un-reliable staff member who can't handle his workload. I might be wrong but this is my opinion.
:neutralsp:
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sanchez_79

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #760010

Whidd wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
I would support this application, however, aren't you staff on multiple servers? Including the forums, as well.
I think rapidly applying for this much work will lead to an un-reliable staff member who can't handle his workload. I might be wrong but this is my opinion.
:neutralsp:

You may think that, but infact I can manage. I haven't failed to meet the requirement on Deathrun and I only failed to get 4 hours on Prophunt once because of a busy week. Thanks for your feedback!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Aek177.

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #760618

Aek bump upon NOT requested
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #760657

You seem like a good candidate and have fairly decent activity. I see you a fair bit in game and on TeamSpeak but i don't often see you dealing with situations from what i have seen from you. Furthermore, you have only been moderator for two weeks and therefore I recommend that you wait a bit longer before applying for admin.
Good Luck!
  • JJ121314
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex-Deathrun Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 82

Click on my signature to visit my Steam Profile!
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by JJ121314.

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #760718

JJ121314 wrote:
You seem like a good candidate and have fairly decent activity. I see you a fair bit in game and on TeamSpeak but i don't often see you dealing with situations from what i have seen from you. Furthermore, you have only been moderator for two weeks and therefore I recommend that you wait a bit longer before applying for admin.
Good Luck!

I appreciate your feedback but Raeker was only Mod for one week... I am also already staff on other servers so have experience just as he does. I haven't seen you recently so thats why you haven't seen me handling anything in-game.

Thanks for the feedback though!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #760834

Aek, great guy
:support:
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #762180

Last bump before the meeting tonight!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #762224

ive been active consistenly the past 4-5 days and i have seen you on but you were pretty much afk all of the time, and when you werent you didnt really help i also reported some rulebreaking to u (in the server1) and u didnt react in any way.
and u just got mod xD
but good luck either way!

usually dont give minus support but i am for know since i dont see you being dedicated for this also because u just god mod xD

:minussp:
  • Cookie Banana
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Make deathrun great again!
  • Thanks received: 137

Make deathrun great again!

[Deathrun Admin] Aek177's Application 6 years 5 months ago #762834

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Deathrun staff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DeathRun Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun