Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admins abusing admin-mode (report)

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697644

Hello,

I like this server a lot and have respect for most of the admins. I say most because some admins are abusing their admin-mode. So I am reporting some of them.
The story:
I was wanted and killing the cops who wanted to arrest me. If there are many cops, it can go wrong sometimes. After 2 minutes, an admin took me to a sit. I killed a cop who wasn't chasing me. I apologized and admitted I rdmed him. Case solved you think... No, I was banned for 4 days that week and just rejoined the server. The admin saw my logs and that I had a lot of punishments, like 50. He said he wanted to ban because of the last punishment of 4 days. Why ban someone because he got punished and rejoined after the 4 day ban expired? After a whole conversation between me and RealKylon, a second admin named |GD| Jamez joined and said he might ban me. I didn't understand it anymore. Why would they ban me after I apologized and admitted that I rdmed someone by accident. I think someone has to take a look at these admins: (these are steam names): -KYLON-, Jamez @ hellcase.com.

Thanks for your time.
  • Meneer1234
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697649

Wrong place to post this.

If you are reporting the admins follow this template:
[b]Staff Member(s) Name:[/b]

[b]Staff Member(s) SteamID:[/b]

[b]What did the Staff Member(s) do?:[/b]

[b]What server(s) was this on?:[/b]

[b]Evidence:[/b]

If you are appealing your ban
[b]Name -[/b] What is your in-game name?
[b]STEAM-ID -[/b] What is your STEAM-ID? 
[b]Admins name -[/b] Who banned you/who might it be?
[b]Reason -[/b] What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
[b]Server -[/b] What server did you get banned from?
[b]Time -[/b] How long were you banned for?
[b]Story -[/b] What happend?
[b]Proof -[/b] Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
[b]Extra information -[/b] Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697652

Damn admins !
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697685

You need to use the templates posted above and create it in either the repost abuse or the appeal section.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Ezeh.

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697716

Let me explain.
////////////////////////////
(LONG VERSION) Basically, he RDMed 2 players and admitted it in a sit. So I warn him. I realize he had now 6 Recents. Keep in mind, being kind, I let him off with a warn and not a ban. We decided to jail him for a bit just to make sure he understood. After that he kept minging and saying we were abusing and threating us with demotion. We told him that we would not ban him unless he had broken another rule and we all agreed except him. He started to disrespect us via voice chat. (SHORT VERSION) Basically what happen was he RDMed 2 people, admitted it, had loads of recents and we told him next time he did it, he'd get a ban. Then after we gave him a warn he complained and used threats about demotion, reports, etc.
  • KYLON
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 10

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697717

If you give me your SteamID then I'll take a look at your rapsheet. That might bring some light to the situation. I think they might have been thinking about banning you because of another punishment - I can explain it all if you give me your SteamID
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697747

What you are saying is not true, I don´t have 6 recents and you wanted to ban me for getting banned 4 days ago. And please do not want to ban people because they got banned and just rejoined. Please, thank you
  • Meneer1234
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Meneer1234.

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697750

Meneer1234 wrote:
What you are saying is not true, I don´t have 6 recents and you wanted to ban me for getting banned 4 days ago. And please do not want to ban people because they got banned and just rejoined. Please, thank you

I literally have screenshots of your recents. Also I was just looking at your warns as you were gonna get warned then I saw you had loads of recents (And warns in general) so I asked an admin to come and see what they thought.
  • KYLON
  • Junior Boarder

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697788

Meneer1234 wrote:
And please do not want to ban people because they got banned and just rejoined. Please, thank you
That is like one of the most obvious reasons to ban you. If you have alot of recents and just got off another ban and are still breaking rules you can bet your ass that your going to be banned again way faster then the first time. If you don't have the mental capacity to not break rules your going to end up with alot of bans. Briefly covering your point about it being accidental when your a known rulebreaker with recents to back that up nobody is gonna belive you. Had you had no recents and tried the same excuse I would imagine you wouldnt have been banned. But when your a known rulebreaker nobody is goning to take you at your word for good reasons, so if you want to play here step up read the rules and actually follow them or you'll have plenty more bans to look forward to.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK, Roy Harper, loxeo, Raeker

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #697821

EMP wrote:
Meneer1234 wrote:
And please do not want to ban people because they got banned and just rejoined. Please, thank you
That is like one of the most obvious reasons to ban you. If you have alot of recents and just got off another ban and are still breaking rules you can bet your ass that your going to be banned again way faster then the first time. If you don't have the mental capacity to not break rules your going to end up with alot of bans. Briefly covering your point about it being accidental when your a known rulebreaker with recents to back that up nobody is gonna belive you. Had you had no recents and tried the same excuse I would imagine you wouldnt have been banned. But when your a known rulebreaker nobody is goning to take you at your word for good reasons, so if you want to play here step up read the rules and actually follow them or you'll have plenty more bans to look forward to.

Thanks EMP
  • KYLON
  • Junior Boarder

Admins abusing admin-mode (report) 6 years 7 months ago #698137

If you were banned for RDM and 6 Recents, then that's a perfectly reasonable ban and you can appeal that here and make sure you use this template.

I don't see any abuse here, so this is being denied.

#Denied
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127