Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Multiple Staff/People Abusing

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687879

Staff Member(s) Name: Oatmeal
Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44261942
Member Name(s): Doggo #Roadto100k, dady #dadyformed, |S| Sloth, Johnny Jihad, SadButDepressed
Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83694771, STEAM_0:0:194364466, STEAM_0:0:97413931, STEAM_0:0:23885914, STEAM_0:0:77561109
What server(s) was this on?: ZARP DarkRP Server 3
What did the Staff Member(s) do?:

Oatmeal
Oatmeal and Sloth were both teaming in BurgerKing, killing whoever walked near the building. Then when killed they would go back to BK without waiting for their NLR time. Oatmeal will claim that I shot first, but the logs will show that his friend Sloth kept killing me, so I killed him. Then the logs will show Oatmeal shot me next, so I then killed him. Then Oatmeal brought me to a sit with his friend Sloth and gave me a warning for NLR. While in the sit he was very negative and un-professional. He told me I knew nothing and was cursing at me via microphone.

Doggo #Roadto100k
Doggo was also apart of this group, constantly killing people with no warning. All laughing, verbally cussing at everyone that was nearby.

dady #dadyformed
Was another person apart of the group, killing and abusing.

|S| Sloth
Was the first person to RDM me on the server with some electro ball that would 1-shot anyone. He killed me about 5-6 times before I killed him. All I wanted to do was hang out and see what was going on. Then when I killed him and Oatmeal for constantly RDMing me, I got warned with NLR. They both thought it was funny and just didn't care since Oatmeal was an Admin.

Johnny Jihad
Johnny was the most verbal out of them all. Speaking very negatively to everyone who wasn't in his little B.K. group. Also running around with a sniper and shooting anyone that was not in his group.

SadButDepressed
Was not apart of the B.K. group, but had a connection with Oatmeal. SadButDepressed was the mayor and was constantly abusing and creating false lock downs. My friend told me that Oatmeal was speaking to SadButDepressed and told him that what he was doing was funny and then let him go.

Morgan
Morgan did not abuse, so I didn't put his SteamID up above. I am only mentioning her in this post because he is the Head Admin, and as the Head Admin he should be standing up and taking control of things. Instead of doing her job, he was allowing all the abuse.

I already know these people will come on and try to defend themselves, so let me go ahead and answer with what they will try to argue about:
1) The KOS sign by B.K. was not put up at first, it was put up later on after multiple people were being RDMed
2) Oatmeal will say I NLRed and was abusing. I was trying multiple times to hang out in B.K. when Sloth shot me. Then I killed Sloth, then Oatmeal killed me... so I killed Oatmeal. They were breaking NLR and RDMing and if I got a warning and they didn't, then I don't think it's fair.
3) "We were just protecting our base" you mean the base that had no KOS sign at first? The base where you all were verbally being negative and killing everyone?
4) Oatmeal will argue that he did not say such thing to SadButDepressed. You can speak to my friend who heard it, he was the witness. Oh, and also you can speak to just about anyone else. Everyone wanted him demoted from Mayor.
5) "We did no such things! You were the one abusing".... Let the logs speak for themselves.

Screenshot Proof:
1) Johnny Jihand killing me with no KOS sign outside: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423809
2) Killed from a explosion that they made happened: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423742
3) Johnny Jihad running outside to kill me because he didn't like my name. Notice how I am not crossing the KOS line. Also I was given no warning to leave, or else I would have. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423578
4) Just me getting killed by Sloth when there was NO KOS sign: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423380
5) Another screenshot of me being killed by Sloth: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423326
6) Their group: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423708

I don't have screenshots for the things that happened before the B.K. group, but there are multiple witnesses and the logs that can easily show that all of what I said is true.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Morgan.
The topic has been locked.

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687881

Morgan did not abuse, so I didn't put her SteamID up above.

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11869
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687882

Witnesses dont count and your proofs are sh*t

Your topic is pretty useless, im sorry but thats my opinion.

:minussp:

PS: Morgan is a guy
  • ibraaa
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 252
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by ibraaa.

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687892

MiningMayor wrote:
Morgan
Morgan did not abuse, so I didn't put her SteamID up above. I am only mentioning her in this post because she is the Head Admin, and as the Head Admin she should be standing up and taking control of things. Instead of doing her job, she was allowing all the abuse.

First of all i'm a guy, second thank you for the detailed report.

As for "not doing my job, allowing abuse" that's a pretty big claim, I don't think I ever saw anyone complaining in OOC about any staff abusing, that could be in part due to the fact that I've been in and out of meetings today so my attention wasn't fully dedicated at the time for obvious reasons. I'll take a look over the report and handle this, thanks for the report!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Morgan.

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687903

One by one I am going to try to debunk the screenshots.

MiningMayor wrote:
1) Johnny Jihand killing me with no KOS sign outside: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423809

You are not required to have a KOS sign on your base, if you're in their property you are therefore able to be killed.

MiningMayor wrote:
2) Killed from a explosion that they made happened: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423742

In this screenshots it just shows you dead, it doesn't show any sort of explosion or any way you could have been killed. Keep in mind one image can tell many stories, for example you could have just killed yourself in console, taken a screenshot and said it was them.

MiningMayor wrote:
3) Johnny Jihad running outside to kill me because he didn't like my name. Notice how I am not crossing the KOS line. Also I was given no warning to leave, or else I would have. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423578

This doesn't show him killing you, just shows him aiming a gun at you. There's also no evidence to show you didn't cross the KOS line in the first place.

MiningMayor wrote:
4) Just me getting killed by Sloth when there was NO KOS sign: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423380

Once again you do NOT need a KOS sign, please make sure you're following our rules and not another trashy DarkRP servers' rules.

MiningMayor wrote:
5) Another screenshot of me being killed by Sloth: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1127423326

Read response to last question.

MiningMayor wrote:
No need for me to respond to this one, possible the only valid piece of evidence here.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11869

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687904

Morgan wrote:
First of all i'm a gay,
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, SorIe, Anon_Gaming

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687921

Morgan wrote:
MiningMayor wrote:
Morgan
Morgan did not abuse, so I didn't put her SteamID up above. I am only mentioning her in this post because she is the Head Admin, and as the Head Admin she should be standing up and taking control of things. Instead of doing her job, she was allowing all the abuse.

First of all i'm a guy, second thank you for the detailed report.

As for "not doing my job, allowing abuse" that's a pretty big claim, I don't think I ever saw anyone complaining in OOC about any staff abusing, that could be in part due to the fact that I've been in and out of meetings today so my attention wasn't fully dedicated at the time for obvious reasons. I'll take a look over the report and handle this, thanks for the report!

I don't believe you, can we have proof you are a guy, this dude seems convincing xD
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687924

Just so you know Morgan is a very masculine man with a strong intimidating voice.
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687925

Raifster123 wrote:

Just so you know Morgan is a very masculine man with a strong intimidating voice.

IDK where you got Masculine or Intimidating from, must be a different morgan
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

Multiple Staff/People Abusing 6 years 7 months ago #687927

Hello,

Thank you for the report.

After reviewing the evidence, i'll break it down similarly to how you've presented it:

So just to clean up something, if you walk into a base you're able to be killed as you're tresspassing on owned property. You don't need a KOS sign to kill people entering your base.

I'll go through each screenshot now, with the numbers referring to the numbers listed on the report.

1) You're inside the base, tresspassing, you don't need a KOS Sign to kill someone entering your base.

2) As for dying to an explosion, i'm not really sure who killed you here so the best advice for next time is press F1 and submit a report for RDM.

3) You're breaking NLR in this screenshot, returning to the area you died in. Doesn't really show him killing you, just staring at you with full health.

4 & 5) Again, a KOS sign isn't needed for killing a player tresspassing into your property.

As for any verbal abuse from the users or staff, if you could add me on steam we can talk about ways of catching them doing that next time as we cannot prove it now.

My Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/IamLeperMessiah
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

273 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127