Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635179

Staff Member(s) Name: Overseer Doombringer

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Break this rule 1.2 Disrespect - Users of the ZARP community server are to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

What server(s) was this on?: 3

Evidence:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

As you can see during the video Fred had broken a rule. Doombringer then brings him onto a roof and continues to say that he should never apply for SA again.

This to me seems very disrepectful and was not needed (I think he took this to a personal level) . I would like something to be done about the situation as we have all done stupid shit in the past this one mistake doesn't mean he should get disrepected.

Note to Doom: You were CM banned once remember that, you are lucky they let you back here. Stop disrepecting people who have been working hard and only broke a minor rule. You have to set your personal issues else where because seems like you are just picking on him in the video.

Note to others: This was not to create drama it is to in fact make sure that something is done about the situation
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by DEADMONSTOR.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee, Blocked, catboy sven ツ, Ezeh, Micky and 3 more...

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635181

I enjoy the fact he constantly tries to compliment himself when talking to Fred.
"You are not careful, you are not perceptive, you're not super-admin material"

Doom: He walked into a base backwards and saw no-one inside, what's the big fuss over him placing a single prop?
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Zarp Trusted.

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635182

I know this is a staff situation, but add a breach of Staff Ethos where it states you should always act calm when dealing with users.
:support:
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635184

iM d00MbRingEr aNd Im A CyBerBulLyY
Anyway Doombringer is not SA material, he doesn't even care about his staff team and admits about it, he's weak and gets too emotional. Get him out of there.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by pigskin.

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635186

MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:
I enjoy the fact he constantly tries to compliment himself when talking to Fred.
"You are not careful, you are not perceptive, you're not super-admin material"

Doom: He walked into a base backwards and saw no-one inside, what's the big fuss over him placing a single prop?
I was on around the time this did occur, doom was building a base in the hotel and having chummy copy over the parts of the base which is why he may not have seen no one inside at that moment.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635188

How is doombringer still a lead team member? He got demoted like a year ago. This shows HE is the one that isn't SA material
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635189

Raeker wrote:
I know this is a staff situation, but add a breach of Staff Ethos where it states you should always act calm when dealing with users.

I agree 100% with Raeker!
  • Vid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Legendary "Ruski" Kid
  • Thanks received: 269

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635193

Doom is very strict and his attitude is very bad towards users. However, i'm not sure if he will get punished for this since he's staff, but hopefully he'll be spoken to. I feel that Doom needs to chill and stop acting like he's the best staff members because he isn't. I'm not sure if Doom is the person for this job at the moment.
Didnt Doom get demoted last time he was staff?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635207

Fred : " Can I explain? "
Doombringer : " I dont care, you are not staff material "

LUL, at this point it just seems that doombringer is cocky and blinded by the power he has, this could've been a mistake, honestly saying shit like Fred is not SA material and that he shouldn't even bother applying is super sad imo, who is doombringer to decide that, hes only SA himself, he thinks hes a community manager or something.

It's really sad to see how this situation is handled, it makes me wonder how he deals with other situations that is towards mods/users and that isn't recorded. Shame.

Anyways back to the incident, the rule states that the owner of the front door owns the entire building, if Fred saw no props outside and he wanted to have a room inside the building, ofcourse small incidents like this will happen, no real harm was done, and I simply dont see why Doombringer is making a big thing out of this, it seems like hes just milking a situation to shame Fred.

:plussp:

I can tell by my own experiences how hard it's been to be in a sit with doombringer, as he tends to speak over you a lot and barely listen to your side of the story, this is a common issue when you deal with people that always think they're being correct, and is a major issue if it's a staff member.

I'm sorry you had to go through this Fred, I would honestly have been pissed myself, like I say often, everyone breaks rules, small or big ones, not everything is seen/recorded, some rules can't be avoided to be broken, however rules are there to make the game fair and fun, and this minor rule you broke didn't ruin everyones experience.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Jabbee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635211

Doombringer always looks for misstakes, no one is perfect. It does happens to the best of us. With that attitude he's not going to inspire more to apply either. It also seems that Doombringer isn't aware of the current staff ethos, more likely that he's coming stricter servers like the Perp gamemode.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635219

Ill handle this
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635232

I find it funny how Doombringer thinks he is above everyone else just because of his rank, every mistake people make , no matter how small, Doombringer will always jump on and punish as hard as he possibly can. He acts like some sort of god.

If you are looking for mistakes you dont need to look further back than a couple of months and see Doombringer community banned.

He is not SA material.

"CM Banned member says plus support"
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Xeronise.

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635244

Great to see super admins making admins feel like shit for making a small mistake. A super admin should be helping them not giving them shit to the point where they revoke their sa applications. You can even tell in Fred's voice he's legitimately sighing it the video that he feels like shit. Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with how Doombringer handled this situation.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Bazaraxe.

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635246

• ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635263

damn... at first I saw this report and I was thinking in the ways of "this is probably another report about him being harsh" and it kinda still is. But this is certainly... not what I've seen before. Don't get me wrong he is sorta still doing his job but the way of approaching Fred and the fact that he keeps hammering down on it and uses things such as "You're really not super admin material" straight in his face repeatedly, that's just f★★★★★ up.

Even after stating that Fred doesn't like the way he is approached he does just continue and hammer down on it. I often hold the reports against doom bringer with a grain of salt, but this certainly went out of hand, and it probably upset people as well. Even though he is trying to do his job here the way he does it isn't close to being acceptable especially if someone who he approached says he doesn't enjoy being approached in this way.

I'm kinda disappointed in it as well, this sort of response for a mistake such minor. Even after he admitted to being in the wrong and understanding it all, he still has to hammer down on him so hard... Para is going to be dealing with it so my opinion does not really matter in this situation. We'll see what the outcome will be.
~Akemi
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Kemi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VeGoVeVO, Raeker

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635266

Akemi wrote:
damn... at first I saw this report and I was thinking in the ways of "this is probably another report about him being harsh" and it kinda still is. But this is certainly... not what I've seen before. Don't get me wrong he is sorta still doing his job but the way of approaching Fred and the fact that he keeps hammering down on it and uses things such as "You're really not super admin material" straight in his face repeatedly, that's just f★★★★★ up.

Even after stating that Fred doesn't like the way he is approached he does just continue and hammer down on it. I often hold the reports against doom bringer with a grain of salt, but this certainly went out of hand, and it probably upset people as well. Even though he is trying to do his job here the way he does it isn't close to being acceptable especially if someone who he approached says he doesn't enjoy being approached in this way.

I'm kinda disappointed in it as well, this sort of response for a mistake such minor. Even after he admitted to being in the wrong and understanding it all, he still has to hammer down on him so hard... Para is going to be dealing with it so my opinion does not really matter in this situation. We'll see what the outcome will be.
~Akemi

Good speech ! ;)
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635271

mmhh idk
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635273

:plussp:
Actions should seriously be taken because this attitude in a lead team member is not SA Material
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[SSRP Warn Request] Overseer Doombringer 6 years 9 months ago #635277

I am at a loss for words.
All I can say is that I am extremely disappointed with how doom bringer handled the situation.
This will be brought up next Saturday's meeting.

Accepted
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Kemi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32