Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Complaint against some Admins

[TTT] Complaint against some Admins 6 years 9 months ago #635095

Staff Member(s) Name:Richie/CrankyBot

Staff Member(s) SteamID:

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:Power Abuse/Invalid Warnings

What server(s) was this on?:TTT

Evidence: (Server Logs) Today, I was playing on TTT Minecraft 24/7 ZARPGAMING server and an admin named TTR Rainbow said KOS Richie hes the one who plants the C4s and bla bla. So, everybody gathered around Richie and some people shot him (you can check the logs) after that I shot him too and Richie died. After I killed Richie, he slayed and warned me for RDM. Now, how is this RDM? why aren't you warning the guy who called the KOS? (btw Richie was a T so that wasn't a false KOS). After that I reported Richie using the in-game command !report because I thought thats the only way to report anyone, even an admin, so Richie warned me again for False Reporting. I was talking to Richie about this issue and CrankyBot muted me for arguing (is that even a rule?). After few rounds I became a T, I went to the tester room and there was nobody inside except for Richie and 1 more guy. I killed both of them and went outside, there was nobody outside too. After a moment when I went closer to tower, I got shot by a guy name Jack "robot" or idk (he had a long name). I reported that guy for ghosting, I typed in the the report that he might be ghosting with Richie because there was nobody inside that tester room except Richie and one more, Jack was also defending Richie on that false KOS/RDM matter so thats why I thought he might be ghosting with Richie. After I reported Richie, Richie himself started handling my report (I think that shouldn't be allowed) and told CrankyBot to warn me for False Reporting just because Jack said that LeGiT false reported me again.
I don't understand why they're doing this to regular players. These admins are the reasons some innocents get banned everyday. I don't know why they like ruining someone's day for no reason. These mods and admins support each other even if they break the rules, that shouldn't be allowed, you are the staff, you must be honest. You can check the logs , I posted this topic right after getting banned.

Previous Post: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/ttt/91081...t-some-admins#635092
  • LeGiT
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by LeGiT.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Complaint against some Admins 6 years 9 months ago #635097

First of all you weren't banned but kicked for warns ( and it was cranky ) ,your attidute in game is awful. You have no respect for staff members whatsoever , you're immature and act on your own against the rules. I don't even know who that Jack guy is... from what you claim here i've been apparently ghosting with him. How can i ghost with someone i don't even know ?

Rainbow called a false kos and he apologised in admin chat for doing so.

Cranky warned you for False report since you false reported twice in a row.
as i said above you're immature and you have no respect to staff members at all.

Have a nice day.
  • Richie
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-TTT Admin \[T]/
  • Thanks received: 41
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Richie.

[TTT] Complaint against some Admins 6 years 9 months ago #635098

Are you reporting Richie or are you reporting Cranky? You'd have to report them seperately for the matters they've done wrong.

You don't have to make a new report - you can just fill in two templates, one for Cranky and one for Richie by pressing the "Edit' button.

I'm a little confused - you've got a very lengthy, almost unreadable story - but I'll speak to Richie, Rainbow and Cranky before coming to a conclusion.

EDIT: Actually, it's 6:39 - I'm going to bed xD

If another SA+ wants to deal with this, go ahead
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Raeker.

[TTT] Complaint against some Admins 6 years 9 months ago #635100

Have you heard of columns?
  • Kana
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • It's impressive how useless someone can be
  • Thanks received: 43
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Richie

[TTT] Complaint against some Admins 6 years 9 months ago #635116

Let me just state things that happened:

After I stopped shooting you decided to carry on shooting Richie - the RDM still falls on you for carrying this action.

You were being rude to me + Richie with the addition of an accusation of ghosting with another user [THAT HE DOESNT KNOW OR HASN'T SPOKEN TO] - I asked you to stop arguing twice, in which you replied "no" - therefore you were muted for arguing + disrespect. Your attitude towards us was not taken too kindly. As well as that you started reporting users for things they didn't do - you were asked to stop reporting, you carried on - I warned you for it, you reached the kick threshold - you've not been banned.

You need to take consideration in what you do + what you say to staff.

That is all :side:
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[TTT] Complaint against some Admins 6 years 9 months ago #635119

Richie wrote:
Rainbow called a false kos and he apologised in admin chat for doing so.

Did he also say in normal chat that it was false? Because he/she maybe couldnt know it was false.
  • Leopatra
  • Senior Boarder
  • I work hard every motherfuckin' day
  • Thanks received: 266

[TTT] Complaint against some Admins 6 years 9 months ago #635122

I'll handle this
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[TTT] Complaint against some Admins 6 years 9 months ago #635126

Hello LeGiT,

After reviewing your report and the evidence supplied, and speaking with the staff member(s) in question, I have decided that no action will be taken for the following reason:
You have provided no legitimate evidence of what happened, and from what I have gathered based on what you and the staff members involved have said, you have not included the full story here, and the punishments put on you were perfectly valid. Please remember to read over the rules.

Thank you for your report!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Kemi.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf