Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628976

Staff Member(s) Name:
Aek177

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:98540026

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:
Almost warned me for running him over on the road with my car. Enforcing a rule that doesnt exist. Wasting my time even though both Me and Mexi told him multiple times that its allowed and overall bad knowledge of the rules.

I would also like an apology from him to me and Mexi for almost punishing us for something that doesnt exist.

What server(s) was this on?:
SSRP S3

Evidence:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=972270585

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=972270553

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=972270520

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=972270480
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628978

:plussp:
  • Emmitt Till
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "I'm Trying To Be A Thicc Boi Mom" - Sloth
  • Thanks received: 39
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Emmitt Till.

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628980

He tells me on ts, that you ran over him while he was on the sidewalk If you don't have anything to back it up that he wasn't, It'll be denied. Cause the logs can't proove that he was on the sidewalk or in the road.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628981

BananaSlanger wrote:
He tells me on ts, that you ran over him while he was on the sidewalk If you don't have anything to back it up that he wasn't, It'll be denied. Cause the logs can't proove that he was on the sidewalk or in the road.

In-game he said he wasnt and you can clearly see that he implies it.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628982

AA RFLeX wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:

He wasn't on the road, The others were. As how i see it.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628985

I will handle this.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628986

BananaSlanger wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
BananaSlanger wrote:

He wasn't on the road, The others were. As how i see it.
He was.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628987

So I was on the verge of the pavement and not in the middle of the road. I accept that the other guy was in the middle of the road so that was valid. However I was on the verge with the pavement and you decided after running him over you would drive forwards and swerve into me. I don't see any evidence of the actual incident here, and from my perspective I was on the pavement not road. I only verbally warned you and didn't give you an actual warning. I apologise for getting the other thing as it wasn't CDM but for me it looked like you did CDM me. So I therefore gave you a verbal warning and let you get on with the rest of your day. I don't have any evidence to back this up I admit so it looks like a stalemate either way here.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628989

Aek177 wrote:
So I was on the verge of the pavement and not in the middle of the road. I accept that the other guy was in the middle of the road so that was valid. However I was on the verge with the pavement and you decided after running him over you would drive forwards and swerve into me. I don't see any evidence of the actual incident here, and from my perspective I was on the pavement not road. I only verbally warned you and didn't give you an actual warning. I apologise for getting the other thing as it wasn't CDM but for me it looked like you did CDM me. So I therefore gave you a verbal warning and let you get on with the rest of your day. I don't have any evidence to back this up I admit so it looks like a stalemate either way here.

Then why did you say that running people on the road intentionally is not allowed? Because the reason i made this report was for you to re - read the server rules as you clearly dont know them. In the whole situation you acted as if you were in the middle of the road so why are you giving a different story now?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628990

AA RFLeX wrote:
Aek177 wrote:

Then why did you say that running people on the road intentionally is not allowed? Because the reason i made this report was for you to re - read the server rules as you clearly dont know them. In the whole situation you acted as if you were in the middle of the road so why are you giving a different story now?
I was saying that the other guy was in the middle of the road, which is what I realise now was fine, so I apologise on that one. However I wasn't in the road, or at least I wasn't from my perspective.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628991

Aek177 wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Aek177 wrote:

I was saying that the other guy was in the middle of the road, which is what I realise now was fine, so I apologise on that one. However I wasn't in the road, or at least I wasn't from my perspective.
But in our in-game conversation you never mentioned such thing did you? I even asked you if you were on the road and you didnt deny it, there is no point in lying.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628992

Aek177 wrote:
So I was on the verge of the pavement and not in the middle of the road.
Why do you keep changing stories? We already got proof of the chat you said by your own words/ You were in the road, so we can run you over. There isn't no rule to stop us from CDMing you in purpose if you're in the road and you keep denying it.
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628993

Aek177 wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Aek177 wrote:

Edit: You are saying that he needs a reason, other than the fact you are on the road, to run you over when the rules clearly state that someone can run you over for that reason and that reason alone.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Zarp Trusted.

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628995

AA RFLeX wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Aek177 wrote:

But in our in-game conversation you never mentioned such thing did you? I even asked you if you were on the road and you didnt deny it, there is no point in lying.
I mentioned the fact you ran me over whilst I though I was on the pavement. Thats one of the reasons I tped after you and got into a sit. The other guy you ran over was perfectly valid, I just didn't see the point of running me over. Hence why I only verbally warned you. I have talked some stuff over with an admin and I understand this better now. So I can see your point here, and I think it is fine, but my point is that I thought at least I was on the pavement. So I apologise for all this but afterall I only got trained yesterday and spend most of my time on Downtown and came on Evo to learn and get used to Evo. So I have learnt from this now and would be grateful if you could understand how hard it is for me as a newly trained mod.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member

[SSRP Report Abuse] Aek177 6 years 8 months ago #628999

After looking over your report I have decided to accept it given the staff member did not have proper knowledge of the rule. He will be spoken to, thank you for your report.

#Accepted
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«