TOPIC: [SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609096

Staff Member(s) Name:
CaptinF1rework - ProScopes - DoomBringer

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
No idea

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:

CaptinF1rework
Enforce a rule that does not exist. Telling Super Admins to move our printers from a roof that wasnt higher than 2 stories

DoomBringer
Not following the rules and enforcing something that doesnt exist just because another individual said so even though the rules clearly state that its allowed.

ProScopes
Not following the rules and enforcing something that doesnt exist just because another individual said so even though the rules clearly state that its allowed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Causing us to transport our printers elsewhere and ending up totally losing them.

Nothing would of happened if this guys followed the Official Rules and not just an individual's words.

Rules that clearly state that we are allowed to have a base up there:

4.27 Roofs - You are not allowed to base or be on any roofs that are on the outer edges of the map or that you can fall out of the map with. You are only allowed to base on roofs 2 story's ( two floors ) or smaller anything higher isn't allowed.

4.30 Printers - You're not allowed to have Printers, Drugs or any raid-able entities higher than 2 Stories/Floors high OUTSIDE. No Printing on top of the Car Dealership, Government Building (SPAWN), Hospital or Police station. & No radiables in the Police Station on Server 2

Honestly Michael and Micky should be refunded for their printers as they would have never lost them if this 3 guys had followed the rules and not made up their own ones.

What server(s) was this on?:
Server 2

Evidence:
We had a base here: (Clearly 2 Stories High and not 3.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609099

:plussp:
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609104

Lol the same thing happened to me with firework the kid said i couldn't have my printers on top of the roof in rich district because its "an illegal base" but it's not a base its just somewhere to put my printers

• Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 144

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609108

If what you're saying is true, then I fully support this.

However, do you happen to have any more extensive proof? I know you have PlaysTV but I understand that sometimes it's a bit buggy.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609112

Sorle wrote:

However, do you happen to have any more extensive proof? I know you have PlaysTV but I understand that sometimes it's a bit buggy.
his pc is poo so he cannot record hehexd.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by MichaeI.

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609113

Gloratic wrote:
Lol the same thing happened to me with firework the kid said i couldn't have my printers on top of the roof in rich district because its "an illegal base" but it's not a base its just somewhere to put my printers

The "kid" (who is older than you btw) said they aren't allowed because you had no valid way up there. Don't make up shit and say the full story.

Anyways I will try and link this to a higher up.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609114

Sorle wrote:

It was literally the only time i wasnt recording and Michaels hard drive was full so he couldnt record...
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609118

:support:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609119

Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:

The "kid" (who is older than you btw) said they aren't allowed because you had no valid way up there. Don't make up shit and say the full story.

i LITERALLY showed him a way up there but he said "you cant have a base which is force to jump" And its not a base.
i got play.tv to show u

And when i said should i put a prop up he just said no you've already done it so you're going to be warned for it
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Gloratic.

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609122

Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:

i LITERALLY showed him a way up there but he said "you cant have a base which is force to jump" And its not a base.
i got play.tv to show u

And when i said should i put a prop up he just said no you've already done it so you're going to be warned for it

I was there I know what happened. It is classified as a base, given you have raidables and protecting them. Your way up was by force crouching and force jumping twice, which is against the rules if you actually go ahead and read them. Captain has done nothing wrong.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609124

Alright, so you think R-Flex that the roof of the cinema is lower than 2 stories?

It's apparent that it is higher than two, all you have to do is use your eyes and look around at the apartment buildings and you will see that it is way over 2 stories. You are just annoyed that you are clearly in the wrong, and the fact of the matter is your are wrong and have been told by multiple people that you are. You need to do what people above you say, especially people that know way more about the rules than you.

• CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by CaptinF1rework.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper, Raeker

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609125

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Alright, so you think R-Flex that the roof of the cinema is lower than 2 stories?

It's apparent that it is higher than two, all you have to do is use your eyes and look around at the apartment buildings and you will see that it is way over 2 stories. You are just annoyed that you are clearly in the wrong, and the fact of the matter is your are wrong and have been told by multiple people that you are. You need to do what people above you say, especially people that know way more about the rules than you.

R-flex told me that Paramontana told him that it's allowed, and doombringer himself told me it's allowed, but just because you said so he said he has to listen to you.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609127

lMichaell wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:

R-flex told me that Paramontana told him that it's allowed, and doombringer himself told me it's allowed, but just because you said so he said he has to listen to you.
Looks like it's time for para to exxxxppppoooossseeeee his friend.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609128

CaptinF1rework wrote:

What makes it higher than 2 stories?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609131

CaptinF1rework wrote:

I am talking about cinema not apartments. The rules do not state that it can be higher than the APARTMENT'S 2 stories infact it doesnt meantion anything else for scale. It only says that the building you are basing at should not be higher than 2.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609132

Are you seriously trying to argue with a Head Admin that something that's way over 2 stories isn't actually over 2 stories high?
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609133

Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:

i got play.tv to show u

I was there I know what happened. It is classified as a base, given you have raidables and protecting them. Your way up was by force crouching and force jumping twice, which is against the rules if you actually go ahead and read them. Captain has done nothing wrong.

its not classed as a base just for the main reason if i protect them an admin would tell me to "Claim the doors" so what are you talking about its just somewhere to place my printers u troll,.
  • Gloratic
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609134

Raeker wrote:
Are you seriously trying to argue with a Head Admin that something that's way over 2 stories isn't actually over 2 stories high?

(Just because someone is a Head Admin does not mean you can't argue with them or state your opinion)

It is clearly over 2 stories though.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609137

TheXnator wrote:
Raeker wrote:

(Just because someone is a Head Admin does not mean you can't argue with them or state your opinion)

It is clearly over 2 stories though.
How? How is it a 2 story building?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by RFlex.

[SSRP Report] CaptinF1rework - DoomBringer - Pro 6 years 10 months ago #609139

Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:
Gloratic wrote:

i got play.tv to show u

its not classed as a base just for the main reason if i protect them an admin would tell me to "Claim the doors" so what are you talking about its just somewhere to place my printers u troll,.

To get to that printer you needed to crouch and then crouch jump around a corner. It was completely illegal. Can you just please spend some time reading the rules and stop bitching when you break them.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40