Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Ban request - Mickey

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #570732

Name - mickey
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:85867660
Evidence of Steam-ID -
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Server - TTT#1
Time and date (CET) - 19th of May 2017, basically all evening, ended with a prop kill at about 23:30
Other comments - Tadge is an awful admin
Reason - Mass yet somewhat subtle RDM
Story - He RDM'd a lot, that should show on his reports, but somehow manipulated his way under the admin's radars, wrongly claiming that his low karma was due to killing a lot of RDMers for example.
His first RDM on me (he already had a 500something karma at that point) is the only one that got him punished while I was there.
He pushed the button on the tester, even though he saw someone activating the lever just prior, killing me (Innocent on innocent)
Chienman was on the case and was very polite and understanding, but Mickey took advantage of that and claimed to be new and having made an honest mistake, which he would go on to prove was a lie. He for example knew how a warning would impact his RDMing ways, and convinced the mod to show him mercy which he did, so no warning.
He then proceeded to RDM without killing a couple times, going as far as reporting me for killing him after he had opened fire on me for no reason, which prompted a report of my own against him, which it seems never got transmitted to the admins for some reason. That should be present in the logs, maybe 20 minutes after the first incident.
I'm pretty sure he RDM'd others as they were complaining about him as well, especially when no admin was around for a certain time before Tadge (which intervened in the worst way possible, insulting the both of us "you're both cunts shut the fuck up" kind of mediation, very pricky and irresponsible behavior overall) joined the server.
Thankfully Erikas joined a few minutes later and was helpful with their explanation, telling me I'd better report on the website since no direct proof was available to the admins in game.
The last thing Mickey did, after many false accusations against me and basically anyone that knew he was an RDMer, was prop killing me and instantly disconnecting, which goes to show he surely knows the admin's tools and their loopholes. Guts, who was playing saw the prop kill happen but I learned that only a staff member's account of the event would be recevable, so I'll still post this as further indication of Mickey's guilt. (it shows in the logs that the "world' killed me, it should show mickey disconnect the same instant, then my report to Erikas about it, and even Guts saying it was Mickey.

Proof - The logs from the last evening

Thanks
  • Sparrow
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Jordz.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #570749

I will handle this tomorrow or a other staff member needs 2 take it over cause i am tired atm and go to bed
and proof does not work from steamID
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #570789

If this isn't sorted by 8pm on the 20th I will be online to confirm logs and answer any questions. I was online at the time but i couldn't deal with this report about prop abuse as they were only accusations and there was no proof presented. Though he is correct in saying i said the logs show something world killed sparrow and Mickey leaving not long after. I did take a screenshot of the logs here is the link http://imgur.com/a/EA5Fn. Guts killed mickey since he prop killed sparrow. There was no report against guts as mickey left.
  • Erikas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 22

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #570854

Just wanted to say that I've had problems with Mickey telling me to kill myself several times, just a generally awful player to be around and I've been RDM'd by them a lot (no proof on my end).
  • Morganaa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • lmaonade
  • Thanks received: 8

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #570858

I've fixed your Evidence of STEAMID for you.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #570880

Yeah, Ill take this now if Toto won't but you guys have been constantly disrespecting each other and RDMing each other late night its like you guys hate each other or something. Found your steam profile, Idk when your going to be online but will need proper timestamps and shit to actually investigate it. I will say I did get pretty mad because you guys were constantly arguing for 2 hours and I was sick of it, everyone else was even telling you to shut up but you wouldn't then you would call them names and everyone was arguing. So add me on steam when your awake and I'll deal with it.
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Tadgee.

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #572164

i'll handle this. Toto wanted and told me to handle this.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #572166

Sorry :(
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #572168

MickyJS wrote:

it's not you Micky. It's Mickey.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #572175

Hello Sparrow. I'm sorry to inform you that i will not be Accepting this. You need more proof than "Logs from last evening" Which incase, doesn't show unless staff has those logs. And it's doesn't show that mickey killed you or dammaged you. If i'm looking at this wrong (which i doubt), Tell me, or get me other logs of what actually happened and i'll look into it.

#Denied
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by BananaSlanger.

[TTT] Ban request - Mickey 6 years 11 months ago #572177

MickyJS wrote:

SHAME ON YOU !
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE