Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Z.G Bilbo Ban request

[TTT] Z.G Bilbo Ban request 6 years 10 months ago #567798

Name: ZG.Bilbo

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:200659221

Evidence of Steam-ID: In my Imgur album, there is an image of me copying his SteamID, then pasting it into the chat. In addition to this, I've provided a screencap of SteamIDfinder to demonstrate that the ID matches the name used on the server.

Server: ZARPGAMING.COM - TTT 24/7 minecraft server.

Time and date (CET): 2:00AM-4:00AM CET

Other comments: Please take into consideration the very deliberate attempts to RDM ie. Killing me three seconds after the round starts without having damaged, spoken, or even moved, during my traitor round. This is shown through the screencaps I've taken of the logs.

Reason: Mass RDM/ Griefing

Story: I was playing on the server when the admin decided to retire for the night. As soon as the admin went offline ZG.Bilbo started Mass RDMing, as well as targeting me specifically, for no reason whatsoever. He killed me multiple times at the start of rounds, on Traitor rounds and as an innocent. Each time this was entirely unprovoked, seeing as I had not so much as even uttered a word to him. The logs will reflect that I did not retaliate at all and tried my best to continue playing normally in spite of his griefing.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/rBphV

The imgur link I have provided highlights the rampant RDM, along with a log that had not saved correctly which show him RDMing of which there are certainly more. These are only a small portion of the RDM's that he did on the night. I understand that there's a bit more chaos without an admin, but that doesnt mean the rules fly out of the window. I would appreciate any responses and I hope action will be taken.

Much Love,

Pizza The Hutt :zarp:
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Luki_Guki.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Z.G Bilbo Ban request 6 years 10 months ago #568131

Moved to the correct section for you and fixed the title!
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT] Z.G Bilbo Ban request 6 years 10 months ago #568166

Hello,

I will handle this.
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897

[TTT] Z.G Bilbo Ban request 6 years 10 months ago #568207

Hello Pizza TheHutt,

Thank you for gathering all those evidence and taking your time to make this request. We have also taken our time to handle this issue properly. According to the said evidences, ZG. Bilbo clearly broke several rules.
In conclusion, your request has been
#Accepted

We are sorry that you were victim of so many RDM, and we truly hope that you will keep having fun on our servers.

Can someone lock please ? Thank you :)
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun