Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote request - Windows

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #551979

Staff Member(s) Name: Windows

Staff Member(s) SteamID: cant find steam profile

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: So I'm going to tell the whole story since he accused me of "mass rule break". Here it goes: I was driving my car in the tunnel from gas station to spawn, 4 people in my way (on the road), someone starts shooting me from behind and i turn to the right and i try to avoid the people infront of me, i run over an admin then turn around so i can defib him another guy starts shooting me so i keep driving and run him over so i dont die, the admin brings me to the tunnel and tells me that i should be careful, he saw my recent warning was cdm again (that rule is complete bullshit by the way and it shouldnt be my fault that you were on the road but i still try to slow down when i can, ive basically given up on using cars because the scenario of me turning a corner and there being a person who runs into my car has happened too many times) and jails me for 10 minutes. I get bored and start blowing myself up with slams, i equip all my slams from my inventory and start throwing them because as i said i was bored and wanted to make a loud explosion because people were watching me and laughing, after i throw around 30 slams the server starts lagging so i place a last slam on the wall and jump into it to stop the lag, windows was watching too and he saw that the lag was coming from the slams and he decides, after i exploded them and respawned and didnt continue throwing more, to permanently ban me without bringing me to a sit, I started saying wait and bring me to a sit but he he didnt even say a word and continued writing the ban reason. Ive been on this server for 2 years now and not once have i tried before to crash the server so obviously my intent wasnt to crash or lag the server but to have some entertainment while i wait for the jail to end but who is there to listen he just put up the ban screen and bans me? I made a ban appeal asking for windows to come and tell me why is lagging the server for 5 seconds (which i wasnt going to do again) and cdming 2 people is worth a permanent ban. Instead, through Xnator he gives me this message "You mass rulebroke and attempting to crash the server. Wait out the ban." So he joins the server (im pretty sure he joined less than 2 minutes before i got jailed, because at that point ive been playing for 4,5 hours and didnt see him before that) sees me throwing slams and decides to ban me permanently without talking to me, then he accuses me of mass rule breaking and telling me to "wait out" a permanent ban with no other details. Seems like he doesn't take this seriously and shouldn't be an administrator until he does because there are already too many of them who use their powers when something happens to them or don't deal with the situation and just hand out punishments left and right (basically what just happened). I also would like to be unbanned because in my opinion this punishment isn't what I deserve and ive seen people do much worse (mass rule break to get into my base for 2 hours and recieving a 4 day ban for example) and as ive said a few times now that i didnt want to crash the server because this isn't just another random gmod server for me, i have 2000 hours on garrys mod and the only time ive had fun prop spamming or doing something to lag the game was during my first 1-2 hours 4 years ago. Ive also spent way too much cash here to want to do something that will get me permanently banned. I don't have anything else to say, if you have questions, ask.

What server(s) was this on?: S1

Evidence:
For story details ask the admin who jailed me he can confirm this is what happened (jail reason)
Ban screen - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=917830420
Ban appeal - zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/8...unban-request#551626
  • gromit
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #551980

I'll handle this
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #551992

Xnator already handled your appeal...
It did not happen just once, you kept on adding C4 first, then a lot of Slams and then you just started emptying your inventory, the server was becoming incredibly laggy, as in you could move left or right once every 2 seconds for a bit there. Fawdaw jailed you for you to stop CDMing and you even killed some people with those slams/explosives since he didn't place you in a roof jailed but on the road.
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 207

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #551999

It can be voted to be shorter ye, however idk how he is suppose to "Wait out the ban" when it's perm xD, damn xnator lol

Also, placing lots and lots of slams will cause the server to lag or crash, which the punishment given out to that is quite harsh a lot of the times.

Good luck on the appeal
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #552001

Archick wrote:
It did not happen just once, you kept on adding C4 first, then a lot of Slams and then you just started emptying your inventory, the server was becoming incredibly laggy, as in you could move left or right once every 2 seconds for a bit there. Fawdaw jailed you for you to stop CDMing and you even killed some people with those slams/explosives since he didn't place you in a roof jailed but on the road.
and did a single one of them make an f1? no
i killed the admin too and he didnt say anything
also the lag started in the end when i placed slams, before that i didnt drop anything that would make it laggy, also you could clearly see the 5 c4s and i dont see why its my fault that people were close by
  • gromit
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #552007

Anon_Gaming wrote:

It can be voted to be shorter ye, however idk how he is suppose to "Wait out the ban" when it's perm xD, damn xnator lol

Also, placing lots and lots of slams will cause the server to lag or crash, which the punishment given out to that is quite harsh a lot of the times.

Good luck on the appeal
well how am I supposed to know that, he didn't say a word
but thanks
  • gromit
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #552008

Archick wrote:
also that was an appeal now im doing a demote request for windows
  • gromit
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #552009

Without proof, there's really not much we can do. Sorry about that.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #552013

Hello Chef,

After speaking with Windows I have decided to deny the demote request. I have spoken to him about banning players for an excessive amount and will not happen again.

We also did speak about your ban, We decided to Lower your ban to two weeks. If this does happen again you will be put on a longer ban. We also agree that you should wait out your ban.

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by OnionRings.

[SSRP] Demote request - Windows 6 years 11 months ago #552016

Onion wrote:
Hello Chef,

After speaking with Windows I have decided to deny the demote request. I have spoken to him about banning players for an excessive amount and will not happen again.

We also did speak about your ban, We decided to Lower your ban to two weeks. If this does happen again you will be put on a longer ban.
thank you for speaking with him
and I assure you it's not going to happen ever again
  • gromit
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by gromit.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

160 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf