• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544343

Name - |O| Sorle
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:51990442
Evidence of Steam-ID - Screenshot
Server - ★ ZARPGAMING.COM - S1 EASTER UPDATE
Time and date (CET) - Around 7PM CET on 25/04/2017
Other comments - He is a moderator, he should know the rules. + also asking to remove the warn
Reason - NLR + False warn
Story - I decided to raid a house, when I saw 2 people inside I shot them and one of them was a moderator. Didn't think he was in a sit and if he was he should take the person to the roof. Instead of doing that I got frozen and warned.
I am asking to remove that warn and talk with Sorle about what he can and can't do as a member of the staff team.
Proof - Video
  • mrmmo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 19
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544345

Buddy, I never broke NLR. It was a sit. I believe the warning to be valid, as you ENTIRELY disregarded my instructions, as I was attempting to handle an F1. I had just teleported to him and you came and shot us both. If you had just apologised for shooting us both, I wouldn't have even given you a verbal, however you decided to continue with what you were doing even though I told you it was a sit. You attempted to argue with me and said quite a disrespectful phrase in "how did you even get mod" which I didn't appreciate. I think this was more on your attitude than my judgement.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544347

I'll handle this very shortly.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544348

Mrmmo what are your specs
And what recording software do you use?
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544355

Alright so from this he was helping out the drug dealer you were raiding in an report and you still keep on raiding him even if you could have waited for a min until the sit was over? he did nothing wrong and he never abused.He clearly made sure it was an sit and he didn't want the guy's base to get raided while he was speaking to him in the f1. He told you to stop multiple times and you still kept interrupting the sit.

How I am seeing this I am going to go for

:minussp:
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by XxmasterxX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Milankov, SorIe

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544365

From what I know if he was handling a sit he should go to a roof. He had enough time to just go to one and tp the guy instead of freezing me after he died.
  • mrmmo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 19

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544369

mrmmo wrote:
From what I know if he was handling a sit he should go to a roof. He had enough time to just go to one and tp the guy instead of freezing me after he died.
As a moderator, you can't noclip. You can literally see me saying in chat "Let me take you to a roof buddy" right before you shoot me. There was no way I could've got to a roof in time.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544370

mrmmo wrote:
He says in the video "I'll take you to a roof buddy" just as you shot him..
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544372

Sorle was handling a sit, and you even see him saying he's gonna take him to a roof, the fact that you went on and not listened to the staff member got you that warning, should've just left it dude..

:minussp:
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544373

Paramontana said something in TS saying that if a staff is in the middle of the street handling a sit and they're wanted then you're allowed to arrest them or kill them if they have a hit. I believe this is basically the same as that. I don't agree with your warning and even if Sorle just TPed as you entered or whatever to start the sit then I don't think you should have been warned maybe just PMed saying it was a sit or something then they can continue the sit on a roof.
:plussp:
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by SwiiFTz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544377

SwiiFTz wrote:
Paramontana said something in TS saying that if a staff is in the middle of the street handling a sit and they're wanted then you're allowed to arrest them or kill them if they have a hit. I believe this is basically the same as that. I don't agree with your warning.
I would've never even given him a verbal if he didn't continue to argue and continue to raid while I was trying to handle this sit.
His attitude was very bad in this, which was part of the reason for the warning.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544381

Sorle wrote:
SwiiFTz wrote:
Paramontana said something in TS saying that if a staff is in the middle of the street handling a sit and they're wanted then you're allowed to arrest them or kill them if they have a hit. I believe this is basically the same as that. I don't agree with your warning.
I would've never even given him a verbal if he didn't continue to argue and continue to raid while I was trying to handle this sit.
His attitude was very bad in this, which was part of the reason for the warning.
Maybe after you finished your current sit you could have TPed to him to explain to him how it was a sit and maybe mute him if he disrespects or anything. Also he only started losing his temper after you TPed to him and froze him :/
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544382

Sorle wrote:
SwiiFTz wrote:

im sorry bud but he can raid whilst the guy is in a sit, therefor the argument should never have happened
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544383

SwiiFTz wrote:
Sorle wrote:
SwiiFTz wrote:
Maybe after you finished your current sit you could have TPed to him to explain to him how it was a sit and maybe mute him if he disrespects or anything. Also he only started losing his temper after you TPed to him and froze him :/
he attempted to continue the raid even though i was speaking to him, and i clearly told him to leave while i was handling the f1 or until i got onto a roof. i gave him fair warning, yet he still ignored me.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544384

SwiiFTz wrote:
Paramontana said something in TS saying that if a staff is in the middle of the street handling a sit and they're wanted then you're allowed to arrest them or kill them if they have a hit. I believe this is basically the same as that. I don't agree with your warning and even if Sorle just TPed as you entered or whatever to start the sit then I don't think you should have been warned maybe just PMed saying it was a sit or something then they can continue the sit on a roof.
The thing is moderators powers are very limited, in order to bring them to a roof they have to teleport to them first to make sure they're available, as an admin you can simply spectate them.

This was handled very well by sorle as he did what a moderator is supposed to do, which is to teleport to the user first before bringing them to a roof.
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544386

el une spodermun wrote:
SwiiFTz wrote:
The thing is moderators powers are very limited, in order to bring them to a roof they have to teleport to them first to make sure they're available, as an admin you can simply spectate them.

This was handled very well by sorle as he did what a moderator is supposed to do, which is to teleport to the user first before bringing them to a roof.
Maybe mrmmo wasn't paying attention to the chat and he saw 2 people in the base he was currently raiding and killed them
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544388

SwiiFTz wrote:
el une spodermun wrote:
SwiiFTz wrote:

Maybe mrmmo wasn't paying attention to the chat and he saw 2 people in the base he was currently raiding and killed them
I wouldn't have minded if he just left for a second so we could get out of the base, however he just continued raiding when I tried speaking to him. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I've told him to do something like that three or so times, I can warn him. I don't feel like my judgement was wrong, but if the warning was a bit harsh I wouldn't be opposed to it being removed.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544389

I fully agree with XxmasterxX, Sorle was trying his best just to finish the f1 but mrmmo just kept arguing, Sorle also copied him the chat when he said ''ill bring you to the roof'' and he was about to, but mrmmo just kept raiding and raiding even tho he knew the owner of that house was in f1..
  • Milankov
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Birth of OVERPRICED
  • Thanks received: 48
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Milankov.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544392

Milankov wrote:
I fully agree with XxmasterXx, Sorle was trying his best just to finish the f1 but mrmmo just kept arguing, Sorle also copied him the chat when he said ''ill bring you to the roof'' and he was about to, but mrmmo just kept raiding and raiding even tho he knew the owner of that house was in f1..
U CAN RAID BASES EVEN IF THE OWNER IS IN AN F1
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sorle 6 years 11 months ago #544393

ArdiEmma wrote:
Milankov wrote:
I fully agree with XxmasterXx, Sorle was trying his best just to finish the f1 but mrmmo just kept arguing, Sorle also copied him the chat when he said ''ill bring you to the roof'' and he was about to, but mrmmo just kept raiding and raiding even tho he knew the owner of that house was in f1..
U CAN RAID BASES EVEN IF THE OWNER IS IN AN F1
I entirely understand that, however the owner was in the base while the F1 was taking place and I was attempting to teleport us to a roof, which is an entirely different situation.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun