Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Falsely Warned

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498878

*New to the server+forums, dunno if this is the right place to say this*

Hello guys, I recently started playing on the TTT server and read all the rules in order to not break any (surprised there were many important rules that weren't stated which troubled me a bit).

Apparently I got warned for racism:
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...quest-pew-pew#498838

English is not my first language but I always knew (and according to Google) that the word coon means raccoon (proof: prntscr.com/ef7s7f). Apparently people are saying that it's an offensive term but at the time it means raccoon I don't see how calling someone a type of animal is racism of any sort. Now I don't wanna create a chain problem here but I was called a f*cking paki and mpq which is a staff member said that it's not racism or breaking the rules by any means which is weird cause according to Jim Jam a raccoon is racist.

Now I also want to file a report for my previous warning too by TheXnator. I got warned for ''RDM' because he was a traitor and I killed him. I was an innocent and saw him shoot someone who turned up to be an innocent, I called for a detective but he started following me around the tower, I went up 2 floors to avoid him and he was right there, I went down 2 floors again and he was right there, I want up a floor and guess what? He was there. Aiming at my head with a shotgun. So I killed him. He proceeded to report me, keep the report, take charge of his own case and abuse his power and warn me. If he can't show me any proof of the above scenario not happening which I just stated then I believe this abusive warning should not be tolerated and lifted, I have no powers by any means and that's why I have filed the report so that the higher authorities can help me.

Like I said new to the forum world, if there is any template I need to follow please contact me and I'll change it ASAP.
  • PewPew
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Unpleasantly damp and cold.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498879

Shouldn't be telling people to kill them selves and coon is a racist term

To appeal your warn use this
Name - What is your in-game name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Staff Members Name - Who Warned You?
Warning Reason - What was the reason of the warning(s)?
Server - Which Server did this occur on?
Story/Situation (What Happened?) -
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your warning(s)?
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498882

I never told anyone to kill themselves, also I don't see it against the rules anyways even if I did?
I rather hear a staff member's opinion if coon is a racist term or not. I don't see a staff rank under your belt so I don't t really want your 5 cents ^_^
  • PewPew
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498887

PewPew wrote:
I never told anyone to kill themselves, also I don't see it against the rules anyways even if I did?
I rather hear a staff member's opinion if coon is a racist term or not. I don't see a staff rank under your belt so I don't t really want your 5 cents ^_^

Wtf my belt lmao. If you're staff on a server it doesn't go under your belt. If you look in the proof you were spamming 'kys' in chat
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498897

getting someone warned simply because he told you to kill yourself in probably the most ironic way possible is pretty sad tbh. like, i don't even want to be rude here, but i just need to ask, how big of a sensitive pussy does someone have to be to get offended over ''kys''. KYS is literally the most used joke on the fucking internet, here, gody kys, if you get offended by that then holy shit im at a loss for words.

Also, english isnt my first language either and i never knew coon is a ''racist'' word, it's either a raccoon or a black person, if calling someone black is racism then SuperGrenadeGaming should've been warned for racism as well for calling pewpew a paki, literally the same thing.

AAAAAAANYHOW this whole thing between you two is fucking stupid and could've easily been avoided if gody wasnt a such a pussy & if pewpew wouldn't try to be a dank memer.

prolly gonna get warned or some shit for such a rude reply lol
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list
The following user(s) said Thank You: PewPew

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498899

PewPew stop being such a dank memer lol
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump, PewPew

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498901

Plague wrote:
getting someone warned simply because he told you to kill yourself in probably the most ironic way possible is pretty sad tbh. like, i don't even want to be rude here, but i just need to ask, how big of a sensitive pussy does someone have to be to get offended over ''kys''. KYS is literally the most used joke on the fucking internet, here, gody kys, if you get offended by that then holy shit im at a loss for words.

Also, english isnt my first language either and i never knew coon is a ''racist'' word, it's either a raccoon or a black person, if calling someone black is racism then SuperGrenadeGaming should've been warned for racism as well for calling pewpew a paki, literally the same thing.

AAAAAAANYHOW this whole thing between you two is fucking stupid and could've easily been avoided if gody wasnt a such a pussy & if pewpew wouldn't try to be a dank memer.

prolly gonna get warned or some shit for such a rude reply lol

I didn't get offended it's that I'm reporting rulebreakers.
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498904

About the kys fellow friend Gody, the phrase ''kys'' has lots of terms and I was referring to the famous novel by Tatyana Tolstaya, I recommend you purchasing it as it's a good read and could help you with your lack of education which can easily be noticed with the way you get offended so easily over a childish sandbox game. Just like Plague stated, stop being such a fucking pussy and grow a sack :)
  • PewPew
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498907

Please clarify where exactly in the rules does it state that an animal is racist and novels are offending? I know you don't like reading but damn man it won't hurt ya!
  • PewPew
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498909

PewPew wrote:
About the kys fellow friend Gody, the phrase ''kys'' has lots of terms and I was referring to the famous novel by Tatyana Tolstaya, I recommend you purchasing it as it's a good read and could help you with your lack of education which can easily be noticed with the way you get offended so easily over a childish sandbox game. Just like Plague stated, stop being such a fucking pussy and grow a sack :)

Yes of fuck,ing course you meant it by a book your lies are fucking stupid
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498917

PewPew wrote:
"Kys" here is taken offensivly. If you want to refer on a book then say the whole name of it.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT] Falsely Warned 7 years 1 month ago #498923

AA RFLeX wrote:
"Kys" here is taken offensivly. If you want to refer on a book then say the whole name of it.

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up!
  • PewPew
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT