Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #498530

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) Archick
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:1:49241407
Evidence of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID) and
Server - (What server was this on?) ZARP S1
Time and date (CET) - (When did it happen?) 2.3 and 3:40
Other comments - (Anything else you want to add?) Not really
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) RDM, Its really obvious that he looked at me and then ran away and from a distance he shot me,and then like 15 minutes after i went to talk with a friend and then he comes behind me and randomly just shoots me. And then he false demoted my friend thats new to the game so he lost his d pick.
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) i have 2 different vids first one is when he rdmed me at mines, and then second one where he rdmed me when i was talking with a friend of mine and then my friend thats new to the game got demoted by the same guy when he was mining, he didnt know what happened he thought he dropped somehow but hten i check console he got demoted by the same guy, just wanted to put that in too to show how annoying this dude was, and it was false demote too, he just wanted him to lose his d pick that i gave him cuz he was new so heres that video . And there it is, i hope he gets some kind of punishment
  • African Ducky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • - Karmas are by the people i exposed on here ;)
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #498531

:plussp:
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390
The following user(s) said Thank You: African Ducky

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #498537

What the hell?!

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...-ducky-harrassing-me

I demoted your friend and he lost his pickaxe? Shazam is my friend IRL, we're in the same gang ingame, did it ever occur he was trolling you...? He didn't lose any pickaxe, the only Diamond pickaxe he lost is the one you killed him with, even getting a warning from it.

I killed you because I thought I could revenge kill you for what you were doing to me all afternoon, but then the moderator told me we can't kill in rp houses and can't rdm, I apologized, I did not know that, I've less time than Shazam on the game and you're saying he's new to the game...

He kept harrassing me, not even letting me into the mines to mine... He didn't let me go out of the stairs, blocking my entrance in any of the three stairs... As you can see below

He just took everything out of context to try and ban me... I already apologized for the rdm which I didn't know was bad.
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 207

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #498539

I did not loose my pickaxe from being demoted, I lost my pickaxe when you killed me... The admin understood that Archick didn't knew he couldn't kill you back, why are you taking everything out of context? You cost me a diamond pickaxe, not him...
  • shazam_
  • Fresh Boarder

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #498657

Dont mind the demote one, looks like you were trolls but look at the 2 rdm ones he still killed me twice
  • African Ducky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #498658

And Wth are you even saying? youre saying that i killed you first no, this is what happened i went mining and then you and your friend came and he shot me then i killed you, and refunded you. Then he killed me again. I have it all recorded i can show the whole damn video if i have to. Your friend killed me, i killed you, refunded you cuz i felt bad. Then your friend comes and kills me again, Why are you saying i killed him first and he didnt know he can kill back lol
  • African Ducky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #498696

I have a thread about him, that's why he created this and took things out of context. But today, just 10 minutes again, this happened, he's getting hits on me and three seconds later shooting me, trying to go around the rdm rule (quoting from my thread):
Archick wrote:
He's doing it again... He saw me mining, went as a hitman, I saw him entering so I holstered my pickaxe and kept mining with a normal pickaxe. Then he quickly got a hit on me, already aiming at my head and two seconds later I was dead.

http://imgur.com/a/EOdi7 (can't seem to attach due do size, for some reason)

That's just trying to find a loophole to rdm, can anyone do something about this? I'm just trying to play...
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #498995

"thats why he created this and took things out of context" Keep talking more bs im gonna upload the whole clip. i made this before you, and then you saw mine and tried to go away with it
  • African Ducky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #499287

Duck wrote:
"thats why he created this and took things out of context" Keep talking more bs im gonna upload the whole clip. i made this before you, and then you saw mine and tried to go away with it

I don't understand your need to lie... The thread have date and time... My thread is older than yours, how could I be making mine to get away from yours...? I'm not the one who has had 3 threads against him in the last two days.
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Got Rdmed twice in mines by Archick 7 years 1 month ago #499301

:accepted:

Archick you are very lucky you have 0 recent warns otherwise I could've banned you for this.

User will be dealt with for his actions.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-Lock Please
  • Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ
  • Thanks received: 65
Former SSRP Administrator
2K Subscribers on YouTube

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1