Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497544

Staff Member(s) Name: Jordz

Staff Member(s) SteamID: Not Needed I think

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Banned me unfairly

What server(s) was this on?: Teamspeak

Evidence: N/A He just banned me for no reason calling it micspam...
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
The topic has been locked.

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497547

Obviously you must of done something.. do you have any evidence because this'll most likely be denied
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497548

Clarky wrote:
Obviously you must of done something.. do you have any evidence because this'll most likely be denied

Well he tells me gogojack and rhys to change our names then when we done he bans us all... For micspam?!
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497556

Let me explain my side here too;

I saw everyone in the music room saying Gogojack and everything close to him such as gogojackz or something across those lines, so then I join and say what's up lads then everyone in that room screams down there headset, On the Terms Of Rules on Teamspeak it says:
- This is a music room, not mic spam and dont get banned room
. Just because you got banned doesn't mean I abused my powers in any way shape or form.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Jordz.

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497559

Jordz wrote:

I saw everyone in the music room saying @New&Reformed or something across those lines, so then I join and say what's up lads then everyone in that room screams down there headset, On the Terms Of Rules on Teamspeak it says:
. Just because you got banned doesn't mean I abused my powers in any way shape or form.

Well If I had proof of this happening Witch I do think I got I just got to check my videos I can proof you lying right now since we didn't scream down our mic and second you joined to tell us to change our name..
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497567

XxmasterxX wrote:
Jordz wrote:

I saw everyone in the music room saying @New&Reformed or something across those lines, so then I join and say what's up lads then everyone in that room screams down there headset, On the Terms Of Rules on Teamspeak it says:

Well If I had proof of this happening Witch I do think I got I just got to check my videos I can proof you lying right now since we didn't scream down our mic and second you joined to tell us to change our name..
Like I said on my reply above, Everyone had Gogojack's name and everything very simular to it so I asked you all poelitly to change it as it's against TOU then all of you and I mean ALL of you screamed down your headset, That's a nice welcome back I guess.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497572

Jordz wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Like I said on my reply above, Everyone had Gogojack's name and everything very simular to it so I asked you all poelitly to change it as it's against TOU then all of you and I mean ALL of you screamed down your headset, That's a nice welcome back I guess.

So you ban us for screaming down our mic when I didn't even scream? I just said No don't ban me and I change my name after you told me so...
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497575

xxxmaster you are hanging around with the wrong people.
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497576

Kris1 wrote:

No there are just lead team members who are against me...
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497582

XxmasterxX wrote:
Kris1 wrote:

That is false dude and you know it, We've always been there for you to give you chances and to help you improve.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497584

Jordz wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Kris1 wrote:

That is false dude and you know it, We've always been there for you to give you chances and to help you improve.

Well clearly not anymore when half of the lead team wants me banned on the forums... Only person who could defend me from getting banned is chute... If it wasn't for him I would be banned right now
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497585

XxmasterxX wrote:
Jordz wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Kris1 wrote:

Well clearly not anymore when half of the lead team wants me banned on the forums... Only person who could defend me from getting banned is chute... If it wasn't for him I would be banned right now

Look what he is trying to say is that you have been giving sooooo many chances. I have seen you banned off the forums more time then most people. You are lucky you are unbanned, Take this as a chance to get better and stop became I can assure you they wont take this for much longer.
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497592

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Jordz wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Kris1 wrote:

Look what he is trying to say is that you have been giving sooooo many chances. I have seen you banned off the forums more time then most people. You are lucky you are unbanned, Take this as a chance to get better and stop became I can assure you they wont take this for much longer.

Yes I am changed now and I am not going to get banned again from the forums but the thing is If you get abused or unfairly banned somewhere u can't just let it slip so I am reporting it either way.Anyway this isn't about the forums so let's please stop talking about me getting banned on the forums all the time that is in my past
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497609

i will handle this one ;)
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jordz

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497612

ParaMontana wrote:
i will handle this one ;)

Thanks
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497696

XxmasterxX wrote:
Jordz wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Kris1 wrote:

Yea thats your own fault. You created this situation for yourself, you've been given so many chances without actually changing its almost unreal. Now you've come to a point where people are really tired of having to deal with you and rightly so. Without any evidence nobody is going to take you at your word because your words are meaningless(constant lies). Your actions are what are going to show people you've finally deiced to change.

Now maybe you might not have seen what you were doing as mic spam, but you've created such a negative atmosphere around yourself. That when people see you doing something even remotely wrong they are going to ban you and just not deal with any of your crap. I mean whats the point of trying to help you if you just come back and do the same stuff over and over again.

I know you said your trying to change(we will see I guess), but you need to do some really hard thinking and reading of the rules. Because you've showed us that you need to constantly be asking your self "Is this something and should be doing?" and if the answer if even remotely close to no then you need to not do that. You're standing on very very thin ice, keep digging your hole like this and your gonna end up breaking through it.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jordz, 111111

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497776

EMP wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Jordz wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Kris1 wrote:

Yea thats your own fault. You created this situation for yourself, you've been given so many chances without actually changing its almost unreal. Now you've come to a point where people are really tired of having to deal with you and rightly so. Without any evidence nobody is going to take you at your word because your words are meaningless(constant lies). Your actions are what are going to show people you've finally deiced to change.

Now maybe you might not have seen what you were doing as mic spam, but you've created such a negative atmosphere around yourself. That when people see you doing something even remotely wrong they are going to ban you and just not deal with any of your crap. I mean whats the point of trying to help you if you just come back and do the same stuff over and over again.

I know you said your trying to change(we will see I guess), but you need to do some really hard thinking and reading of the rules. Because you've showed us that you need to constantly be asking your self "Is this something and should be doing?" and if the answer if even remotely close to no then you need to not do that. You're standing on very very thin ice, keep digging your hole like this and your gonna end up breaking through it.

I will make sure to get my respect again and try to become the one that I was before everything thanks for letting me know what parts you think I should improve on? or how do you want me to prove my self trust worthy?
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497780

XxmasterxX wrote:
EMP wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Jordz wrote:
XxmasterxX wrote:
Kris1 wrote:

I will make sure to get my respect again and try to become the one that I was before everything thanks for letting me know what parts you think I should improve on? or how do you want me to prove my self trust worthy?

Actions speak louder than words - Studio Banter

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497783

making a post about your mistakes in the past but you still continue, pretty good!
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX

[Report Abuse] Jordan Johnston 7 years 1 month ago #497788

I have looked over your Report and came to the following conclusion

Conclusion
I have given you 3 hours to upload your video proof you claimed to maybe have.
Since you are not having any proof to provide that Jordan banned you falsely i am going to have to deny this report abuse. Please do make a new report abuse once you have the proof!.

• User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by ParaMontana.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

238 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32