Staff Member(s) Name: Xxredhurt

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86619410

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Warn Me For Raceism and Disrespect

What server(s) was this on?: 3

Evidence:steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864285413
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864285463
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864285281
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864285320

Something i want to add the def of raceist is a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another. I just said Hitler did 911 that is not raceist it is saying something as a joke what I said was like. Lets build the WALL that does not mean im saying fuck mexicans i am not saying that or have anything against jews raceist should be FUCK JEWS but i did not say that. The def of disrespect is lack of respect or courtesy. i said he was a bad admin that does not mean i hate him im saying he should change his ways i dont think i should of been warned
  • SilverSnake
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487044

This has to be a piss take....

You put hitler did nothing wrong then tried to put swastikas like what the fuck dude, if it was be who caught you doing that it would be a ban, no way I think you should get unwarned.

Giant -SUPPORT

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487045

Well I've seen you place that Dupe he was talking about with the swastika on it, dude... (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864285281)
And Zarp doesn't tolerate that kinda stuff, it can really offend some people. He probably wouldn't have warned you though if you just said you were sorry and you wouldn't do it again, bro. I know you're a great guy and aren't really racist, just please don't do that kind of stuff in the future. :)
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by xInsaneSamurai.

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487046

I was at the seen of this and will be posting a video once it's uploaded. and I :support: this because he was warned for calling Xxredhurt bad admin which is not disrespect it is an opinion and he should be grateful for that comment it's saying that he needs to improve, and that he is not perfect. By warning snake he is rejecting this opinion and saying that he is perfect and I do not think this kind of immaturity should be a part of the team that keeps the servers somewhat peaceful and if he's gonna warn someone for giving their opinion that he is not a good admin and that he needs to change then he should not be a part of the staff team. It's just so frustrating to think that I could get warned for giving my opinion that someone needs to change. I mean I tell some staff members that they are not good and they need to improve and they accept my advice but he bluntly rejected it and warned snake. I would be pissed if I got warned for pretty much telling someone that they need to improve. So overall I think Xxredhurt will not currently make a good staff member at the time until he learns to handle thee kind of situations. I'm not saying that he will never be a good staff member, I'm just saying that maybe he needs some time away from being staff.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP SuperAdmin Ex TTT Mod
  • Thanks received: 80
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by DuckRevoe.

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487047

landonmathys wrote:
I was at the seen of this and will be posting a video once it's uploaded. and I :support: this because he was warned for calling Xxredhurt bad admin which is not disrespect it is an opinion and he should be grateful for that comment it's saying that he needs to improve, and that he is not perfect. By warning snake he is rejecting this opinion and saying that he is perfect and I do not think this kind of immaturity should be a part of the team that keeps the servers somewhat peaceful and if he's gonna warn someone for giving their opinion that he is not a good admin and that he needs to change then he should not be a part of the staff team. It's just so frustrating to think that I could get warned for giving my opinion that someone needs to change. I mean I tell some staff members that they are not good and they need to improve and they accept my advice but he bluntly rejected it and warned snake. I would be pissed if I got warned for pretty much telling someone that they need to improve. So overall I think Xxredhurt will not currently make a good staff member at the time until he learns to handle thee kind of situations. I'm not saying that he will never be a good staff member, I'm just saying that maybe he needs some time away from being staff.

Keep in mind he did also warn him for racism though.
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
18-7-17

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487048

landonmathys wrote:
I was at the seen of this and will be posting a video once it's uploaded. and I :support: this because he was warned for calling Xxredhurt bad admin which is not disrespect it is an opinion and he should be grateful for that comment it's saying that he needs to improve, and that he is not perfect. By warning snake he is rejecting this opinion and saying that he is perfect and I do not think this kind of immaturity should be a part of the team that keeps the servers somewhat peaceful and if he's gonna warn someone for giving their opinion that he is not a good admin and that he needs to change then he should not be a part of the staff team. It's just so frustrating to think that I could get warned for giving my opinion that someone needs to change. I mean I tell some staff members that they are not good and they need to improve and they accept my advice but he bluntly rejected it and warned snake. I would be pissed if I got warned for pretty much telling someone that they need to improve. So overall I think Xxredhurt will no currently make a good staff member at the time until he learns to handle thee kind of situations. I'm not saying that he will never be a good staff member, I'm just saying that maybe he needs some time away from being staff.

Like I said about the opinion, an opinion is disrespect depending on which way it is used saying something negative towards someone is disrespect.
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487049

Note that Xxredhurt stated in the video that I took that his reason for warning him was for disrespect not racism, and that's the only thing that pisses me off, I will upload the video as fast as I can.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487050

landonmathys wrote:

First off xxredhurt is doing a fine job and he was no way out of his place to warn, from what I can see it seems like he tped to silversnake to talk to him about the nazi stuff then he said he was a bad admin so he was no way out of place to warn him, but I would like to see the video that shows him being so bad :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red_

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487051

ok but if the warn was for racism I wasn't informed of this, also he is just saying that you need to improve. Also if someone ran up to me and called me bad, and I reported him then what would you do, because I think that it is kind of stupid to get warned for calling some one bad at something to me it is just saying that they need to improve.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487052

landonmathys wrote:
ok but if the warn was for racism I wasn't informed of this, also he is just saying that you need to improve. Also if someone ran up to me and called me bad, and I reported him then what would you do, because I think that it is kind of stupid to get warned for calling some one bad at something to me it is just saying that they need to improve.

Not being rude, but are you stupid? did you read the original post? or did you see the advert in game? If so how did you think he would get away from it lol?

And no just calling someone bad isnt enough for a warn, I get called a cunt on the daily but dont warn for it, but I don't and won't tolerate racists.

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487053

I'm not saying he's a bad admin I'm just saying it's stupid to warn someone for calling you a bad admin, and at the time I did not know they were talking about the Nazi signs so that is an error on my behalf, I'm sorry for that but what was the exact reason for warning that you put?
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487055

It was my mistake tbh for not warning about the racism I was going to include it but I pressed enter to quickly Becuase I was typing fast
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487058

xxredhurt wrote:
It was my mistake tbh for not warning about the racism I was going to include it but I pressed enter to quickly Becuase I was typing fast

Dont worry, we know what you meant and tbh racism is disrespectful so you wernt wrong :)

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487060

Okay then I revoke my :support: and turn it into a :minussp: I'm sorry Red for the misunderstanding, I did not know at the time that it was about the Nazi signs, because when I asked you, you said you were going to warn him for calling you a bad admin.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487061

landonmathys wrote:
Okay then I revoke my :support: and turn it into a :minussp: I'm sorry Red for the misunderstanding, I did not know at the time that it was about the Nazi signs, because when I asked you, you said you were going to warn him for calling you a bad admin.

Sorry I wasn't as clear
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487063

No I'm sorry for not seeing the whole story and just inferring that you only warned him for Disrespect.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487070

It was both he warned me for calling him a bad staff bc of the raceism and it is not raceism just think is haveing a nazi flag raceist lets say i have a chinese flag that does not mean i dont like trumps ideas for a wall putting a nazi sign isint raceist that is not the def of raceist putting nazi signs dosent mean i think we or i am better than jews saying hitler did 911 and nazi signs dosent mean i am saying YEA FUCK JEWS HITLER ALL THE WAY no i am not saying that what im saying is hitler did 911 and nazi signs that does not mean i think im better than jews and if you still think so why didnt the other person get warned xxred so i dont think i should be warned
  • SilverSnake
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487071

SilverSnake wrote:
It was both he warned me for calling him a bad staff bc of the raceism and it is not raceism just think is haveing a nazi flag raceist lets say i have a chinese flag that does not mean i dont like trumps ideas for a wall putting a nazi sign isint raceist that is not the def of raceist putting nazi signs dosent mean i think we or i am better than jews saying hitler did 911 and nazi signs dosent mean i am saying YEA FUCK JEWS HITLER ALL THE WAY no i am not saying that what im saying is hitler did 911 and nazi signs that does not mean i think im better than jews and if you still think so why didnt the other person get warned xxred so i dont think i should be warned

But that is the Nazi Symbol, creating that states that you support Nazis... And there can be other definitions of racism other than the google one.
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
18-7-17

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487072

did you unsupport me bc i back stabbed you? idk if it was you but
  • SilverSnake
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Demote Or Unwarn 7 years 1 month ago #487073

No that is not my reasoning at all and I don't recall you backstabbing me I timed out right after the incident. my reasoning for unsupporting is that my current opinion after realizing the whole story is that red was right to warn you.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

218 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun