Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn Request

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484289

Name - There are many they are all in the video if you want me to put the names I will
Steam-ID - They are also in the video, I didn't feel like copying steam ids off of a video at 10pm.
Evidence of Steam-ID - This is also in the video i'm sorry but it was mass rule break and there are 4 or 5 people and I really don't want to go through the video copying down 4-5 steam ids
Server - 3
Time and date (CET) - 4-5am CET
Other comments - I'm sorry that I didn't put the names and steam ids but I was very tired, annoyed, and pissed while trying to upload a video. Also sorry for background noise and cringy voice (I was using a bad headset while my good one was charging and I was tired)
Reason - The whole lot of the people broke Mass prop push, prop block, MRDM, suicide to avoid arrest, prop fly, NLR, Spawn trap, maybe a couple more.
Story - There were no staff on. I joined and there was no staff on so I turn on my recording software and them all hell breaks loose and I can't even really get out of spawn before I'm RDMed, prop pushed, or prop blocked. I mean there is a huge lack of active staff on server 3 the only real active staff that I see on server 3 are Kalll, Nib, Sammy Townsend, Microsoft, and Marshall and they get off around 8-10 pm for me which is cst. I'm just saying this stuff usually happens on a daily basis for me but sometimes I get lucky and have a little peace.
Proof- or if the video doesn't work here's the link to it Proof
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP SuperAdmin Ex TTT Mod
  • Thanks received: 80
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484291

They should be gettin warned but you too you broke nlr the whole time.
  • Spooky1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 30

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484293

I watched over the video, and I have to say hot damn.
However..

Taking it into your own hands and attempting to suppress a rule break by way of rdm and proppush/propblock of your own sadly does not make it right. If someone is breaking rules, it is the responsibility of the staff as it is their jurisdiction.

I am not going to give you a warn for it, since it is one of the easiest ways to break rules without realizing it, needing to vent the justice within your heart and that need to help others is nearly unstoppable.

Sadly due to my current leave of absence from SSRP servers I will not be handling this request.
  • Relcodem
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Relcodem.

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484294

ill Handle This
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484295

Relcodem wrote:
However..

Taking it into your own hands and attempting to suppress a rule break by way of rdm and proppush/propblock of your own sadly does not make it right. If someone is breaking rules, it is the responsibility of the staff as it is their jurisdiction.

I am not going to give you a warn for it, since it is one of the easiest ways to break rules without realizing it, needing to vent the justice within your heart and that need to help others is nearly unstoppable.

Sadly due to my current leave of absence from SSRP servers I will not be handling this request.
Experienced writer indeed
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484300

Relcodem wrote:
However..

As I said there were no staff on and I was getting prop pushed around and prop blocked and I didn't think I was doing anything wrong and if you think about it, it might not be rdm say IRL you are being hit constantly with items wouldn't you defend yourself, but the NLR was mainly because I couldn't get out of spawn and I do admit that there were opportunities to get out but I was trying to get names so I could acquire the matching steam id so I could try to get them warned, but i'm sorry that I broke some rules.
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484322

landonmathys This Report Have Been :

STEAM_0:1:56093366 / Roadman Randy / Banned For A Day And Will Be Spoken To .

STEAM_0:1:162834330 / AceThePanda / Banned For A Day And Will Be Spoken To.

STEAM_0:1:149309049 / OwlSnowy / Will Get Warned For Prop Push When They Join The Server.

STEAM_0:1:180693827 / Manny Panny / Will Get Warned For Prop Push / RDM When They Join The Server.

STEAM_0:0:201258706 / YodieBrodie / Will Get Warned For Prop Push When They Join The Server.

And For You Dont Stop Rule Breakers By Breaking Rules You Broke RDM / Nlr Multiple Times Next Time Wait For A Staff Member To Get On As You All Ready Posted A In Forums Post That Staff Member Are Needed In S3 Feel Free To Add Me On Steam Hoke Me Up And I Will Deal With Them Thank You For Reporting .

-Lock Please-
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by VeGoVeVO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper, DuckRevoe

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484328

You wouldn't believe the amount of minges when no staff are on.

We NEED more staff for Zarp 3.
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484329

May I ask, what are you using to video capture while playing?
  • Dr Greenthumb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • RIGHT IN MY ASS
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP] Warn Request 7 years 1 month ago #484353

Dr Greenthumb wrote:
May I ask, what are you using to video capture while playing?
um..... it says it at the top but bandicam (top of video)
  • DuckRevoe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Greenthumb
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

252 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun