Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Moderator abuse

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #476777

Name - Marshall Law (Admin)
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:120962606
Evidence of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
Server - Zarp 1
Time and date (CET) - 12:30 PM
Other comments - I want him demote for what he did and banned I am really mad cause of this
Reason - Abuse of power
Story - So I was a swat I used a scanner and saw that there was illegal nearby I couldn't find it for a couple of minute so I made a report and assume it should be underground so I did and thats when Jenga came and then he called admin niko but for no reason marshall also tped and then we found the printer niko left and jenga left it was only me and marshall I collected the printer and then marshall pulls out a gun and shoots at 1 of the printer when he was suppose to tp back to his spot but didn't and collect MY gang loot and then he almost broke MY other printer but then I killed him he litterly tped back cause I made a report about him saying that he abuse his power and then I made another report I had all the evidence I needed niko saw it and jenga also saw it but I feel like niko didn't do anything to him because they are probably friends from what I experience about zarp is that the mods make the WHOLE community look bad from what they're doing anyways then they left marshall without any sort of warn or punishment after what he did.
Proof - video of aftermath

I would like to support Jenga for doing his job and that he will become a great admin not like the ones I experience not going to say name but know who they are the ones that answer to a report that happens to them and instantly warns them without any "proof" needed Jenga is the only one I see always active going through reports I always notice him doing reports smoothly and will get through report as quickly as possible
The topic has been locked.

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #476780

twisted metal wrote:
Name - Marshall Law (Admin)
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:120962606
Evidence of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
Server - Zarp 1
Time and date (CET) - 12:30 PM
Other comments - I want him demote for what he did and banned I am really mad cause of this
Reason - Abuse of power
Story - So I was a swat I used a scanner and saw that there was illegal nearby I couldn't find it for a couple of minute so I made a report and assume it should be underground so I did and thats when Jenga came and then he called admin niko but for no reason marshall also tped and then we found the printer niko left and jenga left it was only me and marshall I collected the printer and then marshall pulls out a gun and shoots at 1 of the printer when he was suppose to tp back to his spot but didn't and collect MY gang loot and then he almost broke MY other printer but then I killed him he litterly tped back cause I made a report about him saying that he abuse his power and then I made another report I had all the evidence I needed niko saw it and jenga also saw it but I feel like niko didn't do anything to him because they are probably friends from what I experience about zarp is that the mods make the WHOLE community look bad from what they're doing anyways then they left marshall without any sort of warn or punishment after what he did.
Proof - video of aftermath

I would like to support Jenga for doing his job and that he will become a great admin not like the ones I experience not going to say name but know who they are the ones that answer to a report that happens to them and instantly warns them without any "proof" needed Jenga is the only one I see always active going through reports I always notice him doing reports smoothly and will get through report as quickly as possible

Btw I actually did do something. Ive talked to him and he knows what he did wrong. No need to post this, he has learned.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #476782

Niko wrote:
Btw I actually did do something. Ive talked to him and he knows what he did wrong. No need to post this, he has learned.

You're not a lead team member, you don't decide how a staff member is punished I am sure...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #476783

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
Niko wrote:

You're not a lead team member, you don't decide how a staff member is punished I am sure...

Well no shit. But I can talk to him and he will take it into consideration.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #476784

Is it possible to get the footage with sound?
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #476786

I'm gonna tell you once more,

The sit was already over and I went to my last location which was outside the pd.
  • Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ
  • Thanks received: 65
Former SSRP Administrator
2K Subscribers on YouTube

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #476788

Clarky wrote:
Is it possible to get the footage with sound?

no idea what he records with, but there is no sound thats for sure
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #476806

No I want no verb warns he needs to be demote for what he did you can obviously tell if he abuses like that and its a mistake how he got mod first place smh fixed your shit I want him to be demoted

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #476810

Dude you even lied in the sit.

I went back to my last location which was outside the pd and the sit was over.
  • Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ
  • Thanks received: 65
Former SSRP Administrator
2K Subscribers on YouTube

Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Marshall Law.

Moderator abuse 7 years 2 months ago #478568

Hello "Twisted metal". Ive watched your video about 3 times now and i don't see exactly what this proofs.
Anyway for the report, You've supplied us with a video without sound. This makes it hard as we can't find out what marshall said.
Next to that Niko seemingly already talked to him about it AND he won't be demoted for it in any way.

Next to THAT our shit is fine the way it is...

I'm gonna deny this because the evidence does not show him abusing and he was appearantly talked to already.

#Denied
-Have a nice day.
  • Kemi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Collateral is my favorite kind of damage!
  • Thanks received: 757

[SSRP] Ex-Head Administrator
[TeamSpeak] Ex-Head Administrator
[Prop Hunt] Ex-Super Administrator
[Forum] Ex-Global Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marshall Law
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun