Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Warn Request] Wonky

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475443

Name Wonky
Steam-ID STEAM_0:1:118252191
Evidence of Steam-ID steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850607058
Server SSRP 2
Time and date (CET) - Date: 26th of January 2017. Time: Like.. 30 minutes ago ish?
Other comments Hazze was lazy and didn't bother to look properly into it.
Reason He RDM'ed me.
Story Right so. After a long time with Anna, Zoom and Bannana, working on trying to prove that Ascenda (Wonky's friend) propblocked whilst raiding me, I went towards the main town, but I stopped on a grass patch whilst setting up my recording software.

I then heard a shot from a sniper, and the sound of me dying. I then made the F1 straight after. Hazze came to help me with my F1. He also confirmed that I died around the time I made the F1 (so shortly before the F1 was made).

He brings Wonky to us who then says I tried shooting him. I of course denied that as I didn't do it.
After a lot of talking I asked if I hit him, as I remembered that it says in the console if I tag someone or not. Wonky says "no, but you hit my friend, Ascenda." Well, what do you know? In my logs I didn't shoot anyone. Upon saying this, Wonky says "ye ye, true. I lied" So I make a pastebin for Hazze, but he wanted a screenshot which I also gave him. BUUUT. He didn't even bother to look at it and says he would end the F1 with no punishment.
Proof images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/9...838FF4F70F9ED314ECD/ steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850614000 steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850614043 steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850614095 steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850614135 steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=850614180
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475455

synergy is just a minge gang to be honest
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475463

ye ye, true. I lied

Dude. I was kidding when i said " ye ye true". And i didn't said " I lied". You tried to shoot me but you shot Ascenda. And i tapped you. That's it.
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475469

I didn't try shooting anyone. I was Alt-Tabbed, fixing my recording program! Stop lying. You said "yeye true" because you knew I had you, yet for some bullshit reason, Hazze decided to just close it off without even reading through the console screenshot.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475477

No need to doubt hazz's ability to do his role as a staff member, Im pretty certain wonky was joking; and thus that screen shot was disregarded.
If I was in that sit I would of also ended it, as it would have seemed you were just digging for the smallest amount of "proof.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475481

Proof is proof. I have proof backing up that I didn't shoot anyone, and Wonky said I hit someone, which in my console screenshots, we can see I did not.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475482

TheBrohman wrote:
Proof is proof. I have proof backing up that I didn't shoot anyone, and Wonky said I hit someone, which in my console screenshots, we can see I did not.

By proof I assume you mean a screenshot of the console with you saying you didn't, you retelling your side of the story isn't classed as "proof"
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475484

My proof is a screenshot of the console. What does it tell? Well if you bother to read it, you can see it nowhere says "Tagged User #(somenumber)" or something, which it does when you shoot someone. That then counters Wonky's claim of me trying to shoot him, and me shooting his friend.

He RDM'ed me. I have proof. Hazze confirmed earlier today that I made my f1 around the time I died. Put 2 + 2 together and you get this answer: RDM.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475489

TheBrohman wrote:
My proof is a screenshot of the console. What does it tell? Well if you bother to read it, you can see it nowhere says "Tagged User #(somenumber)" or something, which it does when you shoot someone. That then counters Wonky's claim of me trying to shoot him, and me shooting his friend.

He RDM'ed me. I have proof. Hazze confirmed earlier today that I made my f1 around the time I died. Put 2 + 2 together and you get this answer: RDM.

For one, there's no such thing as damage logs on the server so the lack of "#tagged" doesn't prove your point.

Secondly, the person handling this won't accept any assumptions that you make; you need to have solid proof otherwise nothing will happen, you may have made an f1 shortly after but again, this doesn't mean he RDM'd you
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475505

If this gets accepted, he can be banned instead. He has already gotten 3 warnings earlier today, I wanted him for two things and R-flex warned him for another rulebreak.
  • BremFM
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 93

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475527

Jenga wrote:
TheBrohman wrote:

For one, there's no such thing as damage logs on the server so the lack of "#tagged" doesn't prove your point.

Secondly, the person handling this won't accept any assumptions that you make; you need to have solid proof otherwise nothing will happen, you may have made an f1 shortly after but again, this doesn't mean he RDM'd you

No. There is no damage logs. I know that. BUUUT: When you hit someone it shows in the console. Aka, if it doesn't show in the console that you tagged a person you shot at, then you missed.

And I didn't shoot at anyone, he literally walked up to me and RDM'ed me.
  • TheBrohman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Warn Request] Wonky 7 years 2 months ago #475545

Hello, i have looked over your evidence and i decided that they are not really "Evidence" of any rulebreak. Screenshoting the conversation with the admin and the suspect will provide nothing as this sit was handled in-game and there was no further action taken by Hazzernator therefore you will need to provide us with some new evidence which you havent given.

Staff Members or Users have no Damage logs.

If you got more Evidence please provide them in your next report!

#Denied

-Lock-
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

248 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127