Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Moderator abuse

Moderator abuse 7 years 3 months ago #470216

Name -muffin#brandify4CM! VideonUriel #Brandify4CM
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:189957540
STEAM_0:1:97130893
Evidence of Steam-ID images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1...DA90E41DA2118C63F16/
images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1...60CD1BB2C7F5540980A/
images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/1...AEAADF7ABB7F9D3C3B4/

Server - Zarp 1
Time and date (CET) - Around 8:00 PM
Other comments - So this is mainly about the abuse they did and privite talking and all that but then I get mugged infron of the bank while muffin is watching and the mugger almost killed me but then I killed him I ran up to muffin and told him you saw that and brandify was there too but instead of doing random stuff ingame like grav gun his chair and then sit on it while I was talking I was very disappointing at first but then he told me that he was busy so I don't mind and took care of it it and instead told muffin to handle it but then muffin just disappear and did nothing about it
Reason - Video broke lying and in the video what looks like bribing muffin and accepted it
Story - So explaining it short I lured video into a house and he did I said "I love you bb wanna cuddle" and then he shot me but I killed him I made a report about him rdm and he responded to it quickly and said I "You owned the door I was raiding you ez" and he was blocking the door too how can I un own that and then I made another report about that and muffin answer video was being like cocky to me I felt like I should put my anger instead but it will make it worst so I didn't not and tried to keep my calm and then muffin said I should calm when I was already and told muffin too cause I said so and video was acting like he owned the report and stuff and he also said something about "staff don't need proof" Well they should cause he just lied. The other thing was that I lied in another sit but it was in the past it wasn't a big of a lie but it still was and video was there in that sit being cocky I don't know what's wrong with this guy hes making me trying to quit.
Proof -

Side note: The reason why I didn't show muffin first was that I knew they both probably know each other or something and 2nd I wanted to see if he trust me
3rd was that I forgot that it showed a important detail in the video the door was UNOWNED
Its funny how they went and talk in private and then just like said " I think your lying so ill just warn you"
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by twisted metal.
The topic has been locked.

Moderator abuse 7 years 3 months ago #470220

I've handled this, both parties apologized, it just seemed like a misunderstanding.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun