Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469065

Staff Member(s) Name:
BlownPokerFace

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:125317997

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:
Abuse his power and teleported to me when i was mid-raid.

What server(s) was this on?:
S3

Evidence:

The Video is uploading!

Coutinroy saying that the raid never ended!
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=843754963

I was raiding with Zoom and as we were mid-raid Coutinroy joined as well so as i get in the base and kill most of them BlownPokerFace Teleports to me taking the whole situation in his hands like he is a Super-Admin. I really dont appreciate that kind of behavior.

And if you are unsure if the raid was over or not you can see that they hadnt repasted their dupe neither did they ask if the raid was over or not!
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469066

I'll look into this.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469067

You both raided & died if I am not mistaken, you came back to raid again, zoom died, you weren't their to continue it so the raid was over and yet you still came back way after zoom died and continued the raid. overall my side of the story, I was telling this story in the TS so I assume blown went to you about it.
  • NootNootEh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 3D Modeler/Hosting Company CEO
  • Thanks received: 3

Hosting Company CEO
Vulnerability Researcher

Steam
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by NootNootEh.

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469068

NootNootEh wrote:
You both raided & died if I am not mistaken, you came back to raid again, zoom died, you weren't their to continue it so the raid was over and yet you still came back way after zoom died and continued the raid.
Who told you we were alone? Or did u just guess it? And why didnt u repaste the dupe if the raid was over?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469069

AA RFLeX wrote:
NootNootEh wrote:
You both raided & died if I am not mistaken, you came back to raid again, zoom died, you weren't their to continue it so the raid was over and yet you still came back way after zoom died and continued the raid.
Who told you we were alone? Or did u just guess it? And why didnt u repaste the dupe if the raid was over?

The dude who owned the dupe wasn't here, Because I'm not dumb and the only other person that came in after you was Roy harper, But he came in after you, you guys were alone, from what I hear their is evidence of it too but it's not being brought forward if I am not mistaken.
  • NootNootEh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Hosting Company CEO
Vulnerability Researcher

Steam

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469070

NootNootEh wrote:
You both raided & died if I am not mistaken, you came back to raid again, zoom died, you weren't their to continue it so the raid was over and yet you still came back way after zoom died and continued the raid. overall my side of the story, I was telling this story in the TS so I assume blown went to you about it.
And even if i broke raid timer it was really unprofessional of him to take this to his own hands and teleport to me. He could of made a demote request about it.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469071

NootNootEh wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
NootNootEh wrote:

The dude who owned the dupe wasn't here, Because I'm not dumb and the only other person that came in after you was Roy harper, But he came in after you, you guys were alone, from what I hear their is evidence of it too but it's not being brought forward if I am not mistaken.
Coutinroy kept the raid active as he joined, meaning that when coutinroy came up my nlr was over and i returned back to the raid which is totally allowed.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469072

AA RFLeX wrote:
NootNootEh wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
NootNootEh wrote:

Coutinroy kept the raid active as he joined, meaning that when coutinroy came up my nlr was over and i returned back to the raid which is totally allowed.

Roy didn't say he joined you when he was in the TS channel and you were being accused of breaking that rule, But as I said, ROY ONLY came in AFTER you CAME IN after ZOOM'S death, so in the end no one was holding your raid.
  • NootNootEh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Hosting Company CEO
Vulnerability Researcher

Steam

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469073

BlownPokerFace Teleports to me taking the whole situation in his hands like he is a Super-Admin

I thought you were a player at first until I teleported to you and found out you are a mod and I acused you of raid timer when clearly no one was in the base we had killed zoom so I thought raid was over and teleported to you telling you raid timer .
Beacause you are a mod and I noticed it after I teleported then I tped back to spawn .
  • BlownPokerFace
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469077

I've got to agree with R-Flex and Zoom here(I know right, first time ever hahaha).

How r-flex has always raided is by sending x amount of people up at a time, and keeping x amount down stairs keeping the raid active this allows for anyone who died to be able to come back to the raid after nlr, as not all participants of the raid have died.

from the video the order is like this.
1. R-Flex goes up(dies)
2. Cout joins
3. Zoom goes up(dies).
4. cout starts going up(R-Flex re-enters base)
5. Cout dies.
6. R-Flex goes up and shreks with his m202.

BlownPoker should have NEVER teleported to R-Flex for multiple reason.
1. He should ask permission before tping to other staff members.
2. He should have used admin chat to simply ask R-Flex a (WTF). IF still not happy, then go speak with leadteam, WITH valid evidence that the raid was ever over and that the RaidCool down was broken.

personally I do not deem this as a Demote personally, a simple speak to letting BlownPoker know what he did wrong would be adequate as he is a mod and still learning.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Anon_Gaming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper, Red_

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469078

I've already cleared this up with BlownPokerFace in-game, although I will remind him of it again. A demote is not needed. As for the raid, I checked the logs to be sure and the raid was still active. We died at different times and it happened to be that when R-Flex died I would be calling the elevator to go back up and such. I did not say I was raiding you on TS but me, R-Flex and Zoom were PMing each other in-game.

#Accepted
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zoom

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469622

Coutinroy wrote:
I've already cleared this up with BlownPokerFace in-game, although I will remind him of it again. A demote is not needed. As for the raid, I checked the logs to be sure and the raid was still active. We died at different times and it happened to be that when R-Flex died I would be calling the elevator to go back up and such. I did not say I was raiding you on TS but me, R-Flex and Zoom were PMing each other in-game.

#Accepted
Logs are not proof buddy
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469643

HarryAssMent wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:

#Accepted
Logs are not proof buddy

Think about it, proof is not needed for EVERY situation, logs can prove some things, I'm sure you were told this when you were trained for moderator?
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP Demote Request] BlownPokerFace 7 years 3 months ago #469644

HarryAssMent wrote:
Coutinroy wrote:

#Accepted
Logs are not proof buddy
They are proof i these situations. It can be used to check if the raid was active or not, be checking who died and who is alive and if they raid was active or not.
Not sure who trained you but logs can be used from time to time as proof depending on the situation, Should have been explained when you were trained
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40