Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Demote/punishment request on harryassment

Demote/punishment request on harryassment 7 years 2 months ago #464968

Staff Member(s) Name:Harryassment

Staff Member(s) SteamID:

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Ok so what happened was: i was at the pd walking around as a hitman not doing anything then all of sudden i got shot by harryassment when he was a mayor, he shot me with a pistol for no reason so after i saw him shot at me for no reason i followed him and he started running from me then he went into a building bought the door and locked himself inside, so i told him nice harry breaking the rules just like the report against you on the forums with you being recorded prop pushing and then we argued abit, harryassment started making lame excuses for shooting me saying can't take a joke/and i lost only 12 hp which was obviously not a joke and not allowed as he's a staff member attempting to rdm me also he already knows that i won't take this as a joke becauset i don't like him at all before he even got accepted for mod and he already knows that i don't like him, so in the end we argued abit between each other and he started giving lame excuses by saying that staff abuses him and he didn't cry about it, and in the end he told me in a not direct way that i'm crying because i took this seriously of him shooting at me for no reason and then he ran off to server 3, this attitude he did towards me was very disrespectful rude and unprofessional.

What server(s) was this on?: it was on server 1 and this happened few minutes ago

Evidence: I have photos of what happened i don't have proof of him shooting at me however i have proof of him saying that the shooting at me part was a joke, being really rude and disrespectful towards me and telling me that i can't take this as a joke so here's the photos:

Photos 1: me telling harry after he shot me about him and how he's getting reported on the forums for prop pushing:

This photo where he replied to my message with a rude attitude (i sent this message when i was infront of harry if you're wondering why it's not a pm :

Photos 2: Me asking him why did he shot me and him saying to me that i can't take a joke which as i said above that he knows i don't like him at all and then he started using joke and telling me that i only lost 12 hp and other lame excuses for shooting at me for no reason:

Last 3 photos: where you can see him saying to me in a not direct way that i'm crying but he attempted to rdm me then he ran off to server 3:

• Genzo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 2015 OG player
  • Thanks received: 187
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Genzo.
The topic has been locked.

Demote/punishment request on harryassment 7 years 2 months ago #464970

He should atleat get a talking to
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 29
The topic has been locked.

Demote/punishment request on harryassment 7 years 2 months ago #464971

Accepted, I'll speak to him now.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder