Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455136

Name - Carbon Based Life Form
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:84314633
Evidence of Steam-ID - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822270599
Server - SSRp 2
Time and date (CET) - 330 est
Other comments - Honestly if you ever tell someone to kill themself or support it, you are mentally sick and should be hospitalized. Period.
Reason - Idk what it would even be considered but its not ok
Story - Logged in after mining and carbon is telling a apparently suicidal kid to kill himself
Proof - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822268682
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822268617
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822270599
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071494350/screenshots/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=822272661
  • Randayyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
The topic has been locked.

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455138

He is speaking pretty edgy here He should be spoken to

:plussp:
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455139

It's the internet, just deal with it, and if the kid really is suicidal, why is he spending his time on a game when he should be contacting someone..
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455149

The Gamer Guy wrote:
It's the internet, just deal with it, and if the kid really is suicidal, why is he spending his time on a game when he should be contacting someone..

A Lot of people use games to escape whatever is troubling them why should he have to put up with some keyboard warrior telling him to kill himself.
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455151

luke_ wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:

A Lot of people use games to escape whatever is troubling them why should he have to put up with some keyboard warrior telling him to kill himself.

If something is troubling them, they should get help. I'm not saying that what Jenga did was right, it wasn't, but they should be getting help :/
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455153

The Gamer Guy wrote:
People who are suicidal seek attention. This kind of behavior isn't supported on zarp so leave my thread because you are very ignorant in saying "it's the internet", it doesn't help clean the community up and certainly won't help anyone out. You are providing absolutely 0 insight or perspective on this matter.
  • Randayyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455155

3cool5me wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:
People who are suicidal seek attention. This kind of behavior isn't supported on zarp so leave my thread because you are very ignorant in saying "it's the internet", it doesn't help clean the community up and certainly won't help anyone out. You are providing absolutely 0 insight or perspective on this matter.

:plussp:
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455156

3cool5me wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:

When did I say the behaviour is supported on ZARP? And I am providing 'insight or perspective on the matter', read my other post.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455157

For the record, this entire "issue" arises from a "kid" asking my opinions on Jacob Satorious and Keemstar.

Additionally, I appreciate you cherry picking a lot of what I said, Now the "fat" comment is a joke between Trouble and myself.
I apologise if you took offence to that; secondly I was quite offended when you referred to me as being mentally ill and there was no need to refer to the person as being a "kid".

Now as for me telling a "kid" to kill himself...
(OOC) Carbon Based Life Form: I personally recommend your local bridge (PM) Thomas the Prank engine: Based Life Form im gonna kill myself now
I am not on Zarp to provide life advice, and as i'm most certain that the pm was sarcastic I responded in a manner which I felt was sarcastic

As gamer said, this is the internet where plenty of people claim to have issues, and game isn't exactly the place where he should be getting advice for his issues.

Im deeply sorry if this offended you or the recipient in and way, ill be sure to have a more caring and loving attitude in the future. Feel free to contact me if you want some therapy!
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455160

The Gamer Guy wrote:
3cool5me wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:

When did I say the behaviour is supported on ZARP? And I am providing 'insight or perspective on the matter', read my other post.
Your signature says you have been staff previously and you just said " it's the internet" lol.
  • Randayyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455167

luke_ wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:

Needless to say the person in question first sent the pm to me, by no means did I tell him to kill himself.

(PM) Thomas the Prank engine: that's cyberbullying ;(
[PAYCHECK] You have a paycheck of $105 at the paycheck lady.
(PM) Thomas the Prank engine: Based Life Form im gonna kill myself now

Never directed an insult to him in any way, he asked for my opinon on "Jacob" and "Keemstar" and I gave it
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455168

Jenga wrote:
For the record, this entire "issue" arises from a "kid" asking my opinions on Jacob Satorious and Keemstar.

Additionally, I appreciate you cherry picking a lot of what I said, Now the "fat" comment is a joke between Trouble and myself.
I apologise if you took offence to that; secondly I was quite offended when you referred to me as being mentally ill and there was no need to refer to the person as being a "kid".

Now as for me telling a "kid" to kill himself...
(OOC) Carbon Based Life Form: I personally recommend your local bridge (PM) Thomas the Prank engine: Based Life Form im gonna kill myself now
I am not on Zarp to provide life advice, and as i'm most certain that the pm was sarcastic I responded in a manner which I felt was sarcastic

As gamer said, this is the internet where plenty of people claim to have issues, and game isn't exactly the place where he should be getting advice for his issues.

Im deeply sorry if this offended you or the recipient in and way, ill be sure to have a more caring and loving attitude in the future. Feel free to contact me if you want some therapy!
I'm not offended, I just don't think that's an OK thing to joke about in game whether it was real or not. I call everyone a kid except for like system, EMP, chute, and redpowder. It's just an assumption really... Most people playing are kids obviously so I make that assumption.
"Needless to say the person in question first sent the pm to me, by no means did I tell him to kill himself."
Yes you didn't say it directly but you supported it which is just as deplorable in my mind. The only reason you didn't is because youd get permed.
  • Randayyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Randayyy.

Carbon Telling a kid to hang himself/Disrespect 7 years 3 months ago #455171

He's going to be spoken to by myself as this is not tolerated, regardless. I don't care if "It's the internet", this type of shit does not get said anywhere in the community as it can affect people.

#Accepted
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielEscobar, 123123123123
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127