TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Request - Callum

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239735

Name:
RP-Name: happyPants | Forum-Name: happy Pants | Steam-Name: WirelessCallum
cited date: 11.12.2015 | 10pm

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:76440963

Evidence of Steam-ID Callum's ID

Time and date: Sunday, December the 6th, 8 pm

Other comments: To fully understand this situation, you might want to check out gems 1st ban request and Callum's (happyPants) latest thread.
Gem's ban - request against Callum | Callum's "shit with ban request" thread

Reason: He copied my name, and did this fully knowing that I had this name. He even had a plan which I will explain in my Story.

Story:
So, first things first, this will be a long one since I am slowly getting really annoyed by this "crap". My Reputation as a player seems to have been going downhill. I am constantly getting stuff thrown at me by other players for things I have never done. Today I was just being told, that I as a kid should stop voice spamming, I could clear up the misunderstanding fairly quickly after I talked, since my voice sounds very different from Collum's. But these things are happening way to often. I am also getting a lot of PM's which are clearly meant for Collum or "happyPants". This has been going on for a week and I am fed up. It would be nice if some Admin would check mine and Callum's warnings, you might see what i mean then. ( my steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:34152269)

Now to the part where I explain why I think that "happyPants" should not have a spot in this community.
In the thread he posted (same thread as linked above) , he wrote „ (...) I haven't impersonated , I didn't actually realise a happy pants existed (...) " I can prove that this is clear and utter nonesense, he wrote to me last Sunday, when all of this started, „ You got accepted for Born In Blood, please Change your name to [E] HappyPants". You will notice that he had a different name back then, I will link both screenshots with A: the text he wrote, and B: a screenshot with Steam-ID and such. These screenshots alone should clearify the situation, but there is more evidence. If you look at his names everywhere (at one point his gang-,steam-, forum-name and even his costum title were all happy Pants, with one exception, his RP-name. His RP-name was happyPants, without a space and the reason for that would be, because i had that name. This is the reason he wrote to me to change my name (which i obviously did not do), he wanted to steal my name. With this plan and his lie in the thread his intentions seem to me already viciously, he tried to trick me and steal my name.

The question now would be, why did he impersonate me.
I found the answer to this question on the same evening he tried to trick me, he wanted to gain access to Born in Blood. I have recently written an application for BiB (BiB thread with said application will be linked) and he seemed to have noticed that. He probably thought that I would be accepted and tried to trick me, even his trick made use of BiB. You can also read in Gem's request, which was linked earlier, that he had sneaked into their steam group. Even after reading this you might ask yourself why would he do that, he could make an application if he wanted to join BiB. I think, he didn't want to join BiB since he left it on his own, but he had beef with Gem's (evidence for this is in collums thread), he probably wanted to troll the gang.

After reading all of my aspects from my points of view, you might understand why i am a "little" bit aggravated. I personally think this behaviour has no room here and I hope you can understand why I think so.

Collum or "happyPants" if you read this feel free to post your version, but since I proved that you lied, I hope you have some solid points.

Thanks for reading this and if you have questions or have a hard time understanding my thought-process or maybe or I described the situation feel free to ask. :cheer:

Proof: Collum's trick | old name with Steam-ID | My BiB application
  • happy Pants
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by happy Pants. Reason: Comment on Callum's thread which I have missed
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239743

I've changed name, what else do you want?

I sincerely apologise for whatever I've done. Honestly, it wasn't intentional to impersonate, but I guess this is how it turned out to be apparently. I have changed name and EVEN SPENT 30m CHANGING MY CUSTOM TITLE !

I don't wanna do this anymore of being a bad person, you'll see a lot less of me thankfully, and I'm gonna just focus on playing SSRP without talking to people or causing shit.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nada.

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239751

WirelessCallum wrote:

I sincerely apologise for whatever I've done. Honestly, it wasn't intentional to impersonate, but I guess this is how it turned out to be apparently. I have changed name and EVEN SPENT 30m CHANGING MY CUSTOM TITLE !

I don't wanna do this anymore of being a bad person, you'll see a lot less of me thankfully, and I'm gonna just focus on playing SSRP without talking to people or causing shit.

Yeah, i think you're out of these.
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Gems.

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239753

WirelessCallum wrote:

I suggest you take a break from the game you seem angry when ever I see you in-game
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239754

callum, you just said „ I've done. Honestly, it wasn't intentional to impersonate".
But WHY did you lie in your threat, of not knowing about me, you clearly did. People also said that you are "infamous" for impersonating other people, this can't be an accident, if so, why would you lie?!
  • happy Pants
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by happy Pants. Reason: misspell

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239755

jeverboy wrote:
callum, you just said „ I've done. Honestly, it wasn't intentional to impersonate".
But WHY did you lie in your threat, of not knowing about me, he clearly did. People also said that you are "infamous" for impersonating other people, this can't be an accident, if so, why would you lie?!

im sorry idk what it is about me, ffs. im willing to accept consequences

i dont want to be a minge ffs, all i get is hate and I'm gonna take Deadmonstors advice on board, I will take a break and look at rules calm down and become original.

I will change. I'd just like to apologise to Jeverboy & gems especially and others that may get offended by me. I know, i know you're probably not willing to accept anything from me, but I just need you to know.

Goodbye.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239757

WirelessCallum wrote:
jeverboy wrote:
But WHY did you lie in your threat, of not knowing about me, he clearly did. People also said that you are "infamous" for impersonating other people, this can't be an accident, if so, why would you lie?!

im sorry idk what it is about me, ffs. im willing to accept consequences

i dont want to be a minge ffs, all i get is hate and I'm gonna take Deadmonstors advice on board, I will take a break and look at rules calm down and become original.

I will change. I'd just like to apologise to Jeverboy & gems especially and others that may get offended by me. I know, i know you're probably not willing to accept anything from me, but I just need you to know.

Goodbye.

I think you have taken this very well.
Good Choice
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239758

Gems wrote:
WirelessCallum wrote:

Yeah, i think you're out of these.
Gems, you hate impersonators too (
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239760

Callum, it is nice that you accepted your mistake, but after all you did, after all those lies, after those times ingame also telling people that I was the fake. I find it hard to believe you are regretting it, the only thing I think you are regretting is that you are going to face consequences.
  • happy Pants
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akumaryo

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239765

jeverboy wrote:
Callum, it is nice that you accepted your mistake, but after all you did, after all those lies, after those times ingame also telling people that I was the fake. I find it hard to believe you are regretting it, the only thing I think you are regretting is that you are going to face consequences.

Honestly, I appreciate that you are 'some what' willing to acknowledge my apology. But I am prepared to face the consequences. I'm saying this because I feel ashamed. I hope that we can be 'sort of' friends without hate towards each other. It's gonna be the christmas update and all, but I'm willing to take the consequences.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239770

In order to accept anything here, do you mind explaining what your plan was? Did I nail it with my theory or dir you have something other in mind, the fact you spend 30 million to even change your title shows that this wasn't some ordinary troll, you had something planned. So Callum, what did you plan with stealing my name and taking it over on all platforms, why would you do such a vicious thing?
  • happy Pants
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239771

jeverboy wrote:
In order to accept anything here, do you mind explaining what your plan was? Did I nail it with my theory or dir you have something other in mind, the fact you spend 30 million to even change your title shows that this wasn't some ordinary troll, you had something planned. So Callum, what did you plan with stealing my name and taking it over on all platforms, why would you do such a vicious thing?

I'll add you on steam and we can talk things through?
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239778

Personally, I don't see the harm when you talk about it here.
  • happy Pants
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239784

jeverboy wrote:
Personally, I don't see the harm when you talk about it here.

I think we'd get a bit more out of each other on steam, not that I'm trying to hide the bad thing I've done. But instead of creating more drama we can talk things maturely. Or we wait for this to be accepted?
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239790

But there is nothing to talk out anymore, I have sided my story and you said that you did it, now the only thing I want to know is your reasoning
  • happy Pants
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239797

Idk, I liked the name and I didn't see what would be harmful? I really didn't, until I knew more about it and who the person was. Until it became a real problem, it started to concern me a lot. From ban requests that scared me and the risk of missing the update. That was the point I needed to change, wireless callum is completely original and avoids all costs of impersonation.

I guess I don't just see how things will plan out and how it can drastically affect things. That's a a bad thing about me. Things deteriorate so bad that I don't realise and goes so far.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239808

„Idk, I liked the name and I didn't see what would be harmful?" Well, thanks body! Pretending you were me, trying to point me out, like I was the fake and everything I got thrown at me for stuff, I haven't done. And please be so kind to stop trying to gain sympathy. You didn't realise until you knew me? When did you get to know me? I don't remember that part, how could I, it never happend!
Good step to accept what you have done, but I can't tell apart your truth from your lies.
  • happy Pants
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239811

jeverboy wrote:
„Idk, I liked the name and I didn't see what would be harmful?" Well, thanks body! Pretending you were me, trying to point me out, like I was the fake and everything I got thrown at me for stuff, I haven't done. And please be so kind to stop trying to gain sympathy. You didn't realise until you knew me? When did you get to know me? I don't remember that part, how could I, it never happend!
Good step to accept what you have done, but I can't tell apart your truth from your lies.

I understand that you have every right to be angry or hateful against me. For now, let's just wait for an ban request reply. :)
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239812

:plussp: Destroying reputation, said to me i get raped and shit. Should be permabanned For impersonating, disrespect, destroying reputation and history of person.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP] Ban Request - Callum 8 years 4 months ago #239813

Crystal Smith wrote:
:plussp: Destroying reputation, said to me i get raped and shit. Should be permabanned For impersonating, disrespect, destroying reputation and history of person.

This was explained the other day mate.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

287 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127