Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning.

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117281

Staff Member(s) Name: eVerso

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52601959

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Wrongly warned a user, who needed staff help.

What server(s) was this on?: DarkRP Server 1

Evidence: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=417641814

A few minutes before eVerso warned the player, eVerso did tell him to use F1. The player said it never worked and when he asked for staff in OOC again, he warned him.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LineLiar

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117282

What will this be, a "Talk" or what some of the people have been requesting for quite some time now.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo Swaggins

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117283

Requesting Help
To call a staff member, press F1 with details of what you need. You will be warned for messaging in OOC/Advert channels.

Isnt really warn worthy if u ask me..
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117285

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:
Requesting Help
To call a staff member, press F1 with details of what you need. You will be warned for messaging in OOC/Advert channels.

Isnt really warn worthy if u ask me..

Neither is it to me, but the user had an excuse since his F1 didn't work. (Of which, he explained.)
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117289

In my opinion that warn wasn't necessary, but the fact that it says in the rules it's a warnable offence. This wouldn't get him demoted because he is following the rules that they provides for him, but as I said it wasn't necessary.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nexize

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117292

He told the User to make an F1 and to stop asking in ALL Chat as far as I understand your story.

The rules clearly say that you can't use the all chat to ask for admin help, you gotta use the F1-option.
Ofcourse he could've just helped him but he did not do anything wrong.

Useless thread against him, again.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117302

CodComedyTJ wrote:
What the fudge. He could have atleast gave him a verbal warning :/ this is ott in my opinion.

Well he did it twice.
  • Everso
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex DR Admin/Ex DarkRP Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117304

CodComedyTJ wrote:
What the fudge. He could have atleast gave him a verbal warning :/ this is ott in my opinion.

the moment he told the User to use the F1-System and not the Chat counts as a verbal warning.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117320

I wouldn't say that this is worthy of a warning for eVerso, just that the warned player has it removed, as he was only asking for help and he told you he couldn't make and F1 and I don't think warning him was necessary in this situation.
  • Tom_Maser
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Add me on steam!

Ex-SSRP Admin

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117327

Well if his F1 wasn't working what else was he to do?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117330

Coo!_Quaggan! wrote:
Well if his F1 wasn't working what else was he to do?

Ask a less trigger-happy staff for assistance.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117333

Thilogrewe wrote:
CodComedyTJ wrote:

Well he did it twice.
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by khaitam2001.

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117335

Then comes a Headadmin and talks to him -Again- :s
Sorry but this kid is never going to learn when to warn and when not to... He can't just blindly do anything in the rules with ZERO common sense, I always used to help people who call for help in ooc and tell them to use F1 next time. Everso should be demoted because he will not stop giving unnecessary/random warns and harsh punishments
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117344

Instead of working together as staff members and being mature, all of you just go against him.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK, George Costanza

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117366

I really think that all the reports against everso has gone too far i feel like its starting to get like a trend to hate against everso and report him for every little small thing like this which is even okay according the rules.

Yes he did get spoken to and after that i have seen improvement but still some things is not handled 100% correctly.
I understand that you are upset about the staff member because he made some mistakes in the past but give him a chance to prove himself before you report him for nothing like this which isnt even wrong its just un-normal.

I can agree with you that he has in the past been doing stuff wrong but he has gotten talked to by the lead team and i can see improvement already.

Next time i see everso i am going to give him some tips because yes you can have hard experiences as a staff member and i might help him with some of them in the future i am doing that because i see his potential as a part of our staff team and community and i would like him to continue.

This probably makes no sense. Anyways i felt like posting it.
  • Bilbo Swaggins
  • Gold Boarder
  • -snip-
  • Thanks received: 413
Highest ever SSRP F1 count: 1162 in 7 days

Ex - Staff Team Motivator

Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Bilbo Swaggins.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedWingz, Everso

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117373

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:
<strong>I really think that all the reports against everso has gone too far i feel like its starting to get like a trend to hate against everso and report him for every little small thing like this which is even okay according the rules.

Yes he did get spoken to and after that i have seen improvement but still some things is not handled 100% correctly.
I understand that you are upset about the staff member because he made some mistakes in the past but give him a chance to prove himself before you report him for nothing like this which isnt even wrong its just un-normal.

I can agree with you that he has in the past been doing stuff wrong but he has gotten talked to by the lead team and i can see improvement already.

Next time i see everso i am going to give him some tips because yes you can have hard experiences as a staff member and i might help him with some of them in the future i am doing that because i see his potential as a part of our staff team and community and i would like him to continue.

</strong>

I can agree i have done many bad things before. And i also wan't to say sorry. But on this report i can't see any wrong things at all. This is the second or third report that i didn't do anything wrong.

I'm really sorry what i did before. And i would also thank you for telling me it was wrong. But you can't make many reports on me just because what happend before.

Many hates me. And i wonder why..

The things i did before?

Can you please tell me what reason you guys hate me.
  • Everso
  • Junior Boarder

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117391

Thilogrewe wrote:
Bilbo Swaggins wrote:
<strong>I really think that all the reports against everso has gone too far i feel like its starting to get like a trend to hate against everso and report him for every little small thing like this which is even okay according the rules.

</strong>

I can agree i have done many bad things before. And i also wan't to say sorry. But on this report i can't see any wrong things at all. This is the second or third report that i didn't do anything wrong.

I'm really sorry what i did before. And i would also thank you for telling me it was wrong. But you can't make many reports on me just because what happend before.

Many hates me. And i wonder why..

The things i did before?

Can you please tell me what reason you guys hate me.

Immature ex staff members or current staff members that want to bring bad towards a staff member that fucks up like they never fucked up.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117400

Okay stop this now.
Every day there are reports on eVerso from the same group of people, people who have been punished by him, I get it that he gave out harsh punishment before and when I spoke to him he was rude and told me he can do it because it's allowed, yes it is but that doesn't always mean it's right. I told him if he keeps doing it he will see reports on him a lot, the next day he came to me and said sorry and said I was right. He is trying to improve...infact he has I have spectated him and he doesn't do half the things you guys say he does. You are trying to shape him into a staff member that you want him to be, only for your perspective no one else's, in my eyes he is doing better now and doesn't just flat out bomb someone with multiple punishments ( as you guys say ). Ex-staff members and staff and also people who want to be staff just throw this at him every day and I do not agree with it. Stop arguing stop reporting him for the same reason and holding grudges, this way is going to cause problems not only for eVerso but everyone who is on his side or yours. He is improving a lot but you got to give him a chance.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117404

RedWingz wrote:
Immature ex staff members or current staff members that want to bring bad towards a staff member that fucks up like they never fucked up.
Have you read what I said about common sense??? It is not something that you can actually improve in a person in a short period of time. The staff members who you are talking about (including me) always learned from our mistakes and improved our staffing over time. Everso is not improving at all, and I don't hate him nor do I care what happens with him, although I do care about the server in general and about my time being wasted by an immature admin who just wants to warn people for the sake of it.

I have absolutely no problem if Everso gets demoted for a few weeks until he improves himself and then reapplies, if he can prove that he became better during that time.

Gmod Troller wrote:
He doesn't do half the things you guys say he does.
All the proof and his own replies disprove this statement
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by DarthVader.

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 2 weeks ago #117512

Victor wrote:
RedWingz wrote:
Have you read what I said about common sense??? It is not something that you can actually improve in a person in a short period of time. The staff members who you are talking about (including me) always learned from our mistakes and improved our staffing over time. Everso is not improving at all, and I don't hate him nor do I care what happens with him, although I do care about the server in general and about my time being wasted by an immature admin who just wants to warn people for the sake of it.

I have absolutely no problem if Everso gets demoted for a few weeks until he improves himself and then reapplies, if he can prove that he became better during that time.

Gmod Troller wrote:
He doesn't do half the things you guys say he does.
All the proof and his own replies disprove this statement

I have improve more than you think.

But i geuss you don't believe me. I have to show you.

Thanks Gmod Troller, RedWingz, Nexize.

If i was still doing wrong stuff like this, then i would probably get demoted.

But i'm still Admin and some of the staff members (And Ex staff members) are saying that i improved more than before.

And also, this isn't really something you should report. I am allowed to warn him for that. And also, he asked 2 times on OOC.

So what's wrong about warning him?

He broke a rule 2 times

And i'm allowed to warn people for that.

I also don't think it's harsh. I gave him a chance, but he did it again, then i warned him.

Victor, Thanks for your comment.

And yes, maybe it takes time to show people that i am improved.
  • Everso
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40