Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - Everso

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114885

Staff Member(s) Name: Everso

Staff Member(s) SteamID:

What did the Staff Member(s) do?: So this is kind of long so I will divide it into points:

-2 days ago I was on Server 2 with my friend. He made and F1 to report a bug and he was a citizen. Everso took the F1, then he warned my friend when he was showing him the bug with a shotgun (Warned for big gun). My friend was mad and just said in OOC "11 Year old admins are ruling the server!!!" Or something close to that. Then Everso warned him for disrespect and jailed him for 5 min (or more)
I don't have any proof for the thing that happened with my friend but Gmod Troller and I think Preditorv talked to him about it....(Yet he did it again)

-Today, I was on server 1 driving in my car. I had 300 ping, so I accidentally hit someone in the middle of the road and another on the sidewalk because I was lagging hard. Everso TPed me to the roof and started talking to me. I told him about my ping apologized and I told him to check it, then he was like that's your problem deal with it. He then warned me for CDMx2 and jailed me for 5 minutes!!!!

-Now here's the best part. The electricity went out (which is something very normal here in Lebanon). I timed out. When it went back on I rejoined the server. Then Everso warned me for leaving to avoid punishment and jailed me for another 5minutes, then I said in ooc " Wtf are you doing, I timed out so I reconnected!!" Then he extended my jail time !!!!!!!

This is insane, you can't have someone like him who doesn't warn people fairly and doesn't understand English on the server !! He should be demoted as soon as possible, don't just talk to him because he was already talked to and he just warned and jailed people randomly again!!! :side:

What server(s) was this on?: SSRP1

Evidence:

Jail before timeout and warn:

Jail after Timeout and warn:

Me asking him about what he did because I timed out:

Him saying that "I left to avoid punishment (which is insane because I told him what happened)" and EXTENDING my jail time !!!

Please do not Deny and lock this or Accept it and just say that you will leave him running around loose. If any further explanation is needed I would be more than happy to explain. That is for the sake of the server and the players that are being warned and punished randomly by this guy.
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114892

Okay, here's the story, you CDMed 2 guys, i warned you for it, and jailed you 5 min. After that, you leaved and rejoined to avoid the jail punishment. So i warned you for avoiding punishment. And jailed you again.
  • Everso
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex DR Admin/Ex DarkRP Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114895

YOU FUCKING KILLED 2 PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD ON THE STREET! IT WAS RDM!!!!

-SUPPORT
  • BANANA MAN
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm... well... still here...
  • Thanks received: 84

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114896

Thilogrewe wrote:
Okay, here's the story, you CDMed 2 guys, i warned you for it, and jailed you 5 min. After that, you leaved and rejoined to avoid the jail punishment. So i warned you for avoiding punishment. And jailed you again.

Did you even READ anything I wrote?? Your reply actually proves your immaturity and clumsiness in dealing with staff issues.

A warn for CDM with high ping .Ok
A jail for 5min for the exact same reason.Ok
Another warn for Timing Out and a 10min jail. Sorry but you have crossed the line buddy.
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 1 day ago by DarthVader.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114897

This dosen't prove anything that i'm abusing..
  • Everso
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114930

If someone is in the middle of the street and you ran them over how is that CDM in the first place, yes you should try to avoid running people over but i'm not going to make dangerous maneuvers which maybe could result in even more deaths because i have to avoid a guy ignoring the dangers of the road. I would rather verbally warn him for the second kill as he was clearly sorry and he had a high ping, but its not wrong warning him for that.
Jailing someone for something they're clearly sorry about and already have gotten a warning for is not ok, especially if they just "CDM'ed" 1 guy. That just goes to far
If he then times out or maybe dc'ed on purpose and then instantly rejoins i would instead of warning them and jailing them for avoiding punishment, ask them why they left.

I'm sorry but i think you went too far here.
Don't take any of this personal aswell. Its just my opinion about the situation
  • JarredInator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Live for today because tomorrow is never promised
  • Thanks received: 106
SSRP - Pro
Deathrun - Ex pleb
TTT - Average
Bhop - Pleb
TS3 - Knoeb

The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114932

This is the classic case of an admin not caring enough to fully analyse the situation. A 5 minute jail time is absurd for one warn. He's clearly only looking at the crime and not the context or circumstance.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigNoobUsername

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114933

A few days ago I already told ever so 2 hat he did wrong with the big gun as citizen situation, now for the other situation I have no clue if it's true or not.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114942

HE IS A GOOD GUY HE SHOULDN'T DEMOTE AND HE WAS DOING HIS JOB
-SUPPORT
  • Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114953

JarredInator wrote:
If someone is in the middle of the street and you ran them over how is that CDM in the first place, yes you should try to avoid running people over but i'm not going to make dangerous maneuvers which maybe could result in even more deaths because i have to avoid a guy ignoring the dangers of the road. I would rather verbally warn him for the second kill as he was clearly sorry and he had a high ping, but its not wrong warning him for that.
Jailing someone for something they're clearly sorry about and already have gotten a warning for is not ok, especially if they just "CDM'ed" 1 guy. That just goes to far
If he then times out or maybe dc'ed on purpose and then instantly rejoins i would instead of warning them and jailing them for avoiding punishment, ask them why they left.

2 Times*
  • Everso
  • Junior Boarder

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114961

I believe this:

As mentioned, jail and warn is just too much and should only use one or the other.

You shouldn't give the warning for 'leaving to avoid punishment' if they reconnect and you talk to them. Thus, if you have checked the logs, it will tell you whether it's 'Disconencted by user' or 'Timed out'. Won't tell you much, but enough for whether it's a crash or just actually leaving to avoid punishment.

Victor is a well respected man, if you have not known him, he's quite known for actively knowing the rules and how to abide them, as he was an ex-SSRP staff member.

eVerso is quite young, but if he's able to become admin, then he's proven worthy of how to handle situations such as this, but from what I've read, he's being too harsh. Second chances will come in handy for him, but for now, I believe it should be a 'telling off.' As he did what was right, but handled it incorrectly.

I've played with both, yet I know an average amount with both. eVerso does spend his time with F1s and such, and I rarely see him RP, but he seems to be handling situations less perfect, as he slightly changes his actions over time. (Decaying matter). Victor on the other hand, as said before, he's a man who knows pretty much every rule, I've played with him quite a lot back in the day, he rarely breaks rules, from my awareness.
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
  • Thanks received: 99
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former Deathrun Super Admin

Last Edit: 9 years 1 day ago by The Eliminator.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114966

Toilet Paper wrote:
JarredInator wrote:
If someone is in the middle of the street and you ran them over how is that CDM in the first place

3.1 CDM - You must actively avoid killing players, this included the road and pavement.(please note this can sometimes be unavoidable due to lag. Please make sure you take this into consideration before punishing players)

In the next sentences i explained why i think it wasn't CDM in the first place, but i get your point :)
  • JarredInator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Live for today because tomorrow is never promised
  • Thanks received: 106
SSRP - Pro
Deathrun - Ex pleb
TTT - Average
Bhop - Pleb
TS3 - Knoeb

Last Edit: 9 years 1 day ago by JarredInator.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114968

Thilogrewe wrote:
JarredInator wrote:

2 Times*

Well, one of them was on the road AND due to lag, something expressed in the rules.

IMO you're just lazy and are looking for people to warn to make yourself look good.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114970

JarredInator wrote:
Toilet Paper wrote:
JarredInator wrote:
If someone is in the middle of the street and you ran them over how is that CDM in the first place

3.1 CDM - You must actively avoid killing players, this included the road and pavement.(please note this can sometimes be unavoidable due to lag. Please make sure you take this into consideration before punishing players)

In the next sentences i explained why i think it wasn't CDM in the first place, but i get your point :)

I realised that, and I just edited the post xD it took me a while so you didn't read what I edited.
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114973

-Today, I was on server 1 driving in my car. I had 300 ping, so I accidentally hit someone in the middle of the road and another on the sidewalk because I was lagging hard.
If you can't control your car with lag, then dont drive it when it is lagging.
  • Wiz_Khalifa
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 286

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114983

I told Everso that I wont drive anymore because it will only result with more accidental CDMs but he couldnt care less....

Thank you everyone for your support and kind comments, and yes he was very harsh in dealing with multiple situations and he isn't learning from his mistakes.. He didn't even talk to me when I reconnected because of the timeout until I said something in ooc. Very Unprofessional and Immature
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114986

Victor wrote:
I told Everso that I wont drive anymore because it will only result with more accidental CDMs but he couldnt care less....

Thank you everyone for your support and kind comments, and yes he was very harsh in dealing with multiple situations and he isn't learning from his mistakes.. He didn't even talk to me when I reconnected because of the timeout until I said something in ooc. Very Unprofessional and Immature
I spoke to him about it a few days ago during the big gun as citizen incident but I asked tigz afterwards to give him a talking to aswell but I dont't know what happend to that idea.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114993

Even if Tigz talked to him or not, two old admins already did, and he still wants to punish people his way and not listen to users that are being treated unfairly by him. He should be demoted as he is giving Zarp a bad image and is being very Unprofessional.
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #114995

Wiz_Khalifa wrote:
-Today, I was on server 1 driving in my car. I had 300 ping, so I accidentally hit someone in the middle of the road and another on the sidewalk because I was lagging hard.
If you can't control your car with lag, then dont drive it when it is lagging.

Maybe he wasn't lagging at first and then the lag suddenly appeared? Lag spikes happen at any moment.
  • The Eliminator
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing is impossible.
TTT Admin
Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 day ago #115018

In my prespective I think he made a mistake. But because it wasn't intencional and he's a good guy he deserves another chance.
This is something that can make him grow and give him some experience as a admin.

-Support (does not deserve to be demoted)
  • Guerramaxi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47