Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scottie the Turtle - prop blocking

Scottie the Turtle - prop blocking 9 years 7 months ago #65379

• Mikkicz
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Scottie the Turtle - prop blocking 9 years 7 months ago #65380

Update your thread with the correct template located here. I will deal with this once you edit it with the correct template
  • Tyrone Shmurda
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • [b]i be workin de corner[/b]
  • Thanks received: 149

Scottie the Turtle - prop blocking 9 years 7 months ago #65384

Lol aside the template problem, this is such a joke. The story is him and 2 others started to raid me and my friends, I joined the server half way through them raiding after they died and supposedly NLRed. We were in the base and all of a sudden shots come through the door and through props and then then lockpick and open the door. At this point we saw they had built a building outside our base and were 1 way propshooting.... I have lots of screenshots of this and can dig them up for this if need be. Also they blocked off other areas and ways to our base during the raid and they raided us for around about 30-45 mins.... Overall we both nlred during it, we both eventually 1 way prop shooted to be able to defend the base we had to and they just wanted to get the cops to break down all our doors whilst they built more. Like I say I have tonnes of screenshots of it and if needed I can upload:D

P.S. Most of these screenshots of their are not showing me propblock since it was actually propblocking an entrance the base where as others were available, only the second one was there because they kept nlring and no admins were on and still are not to this second :P It was to be able to milkor their propblock in peace rather than then nlring over and over.
  • Scottie012
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks gogo3a! luv ya!
  • Thanks received: 60
Steam: |KoFC| Scottie012
SSRP Admin
Deathrun Member
Minecraft Member
TTT Member
Teamspeak Member team

Thanks gogo3a and Red!
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Scottie012.

Scottie the Turtle - prop blocking 9 years 7 months ago #66060

Hello Mikkicz,
The screenshots that you have posted only show one door at a time and this could mean that there is other ways of getting in, Thank you for trying to help out the community but the proof provided isn't enough. Reading the story about the both of ya you both sound like you broke a couple rules and really should find a way to RP together, All the effort put in to getting each other in trouble could be used to make a sweet base that no one could raid and make that money for some cool milkors.

-Denied

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun