Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2611

So Hello there!
I want to make a Ban Request!
Arz ZipX is swearing in OOC and does RDM+NLR over and over..

Name -Arz ZipX
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:45200955
Reason - NLR, RDM and he Sweard
Story - Look down (Chat History)
Proof - Many People can proof it
Server - 1|DarkRP
Time and date
  • Xaotic
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2612

Hi there Xao,

First of all, you need more prove in the forms of screenshots. For the simple matter, we as admins shouldn't go by logs. They can be modified with two fingers in the nose.

Also the insult is so mild he'll only get a /warn most likely since a kick would no longer apply.

Scott.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2613

I have screenshots of he insulting me, and when he said that RDM is allowed. He has said that 3-4 times, and every time someone has said that it isn't. Still he keeps saying that RDM is allowed. I am uploading screenshot atm, i'll edit them to this message.
EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/vOImf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ix1lF.jpg  http://i.imgur.com/Lr27u.jpg
EDIT2: http://i.imgur.com/zBASI.jpg
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2615

Mikkula wrote:
I have screenshots of he insulting me, and when he said that RDM is allowed. He has said that 3-4 times, and every time someone has said that it isn't. Still he keeps saying that RDM is allowed. I am uploading screenshot atm, i'll edit them to this message.
EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/vOImf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ix1lF.jpg  http://i.imgur.com/Lr27u.jpg

Ahh.. thanks for filling him in.

I will keep an eye on him and catch him by the neck when he logs on and talk to him.

Scottie.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2616

well it ascalated more. he started to nlr and mass rdm. kept swearing. this proof is about 10% as bad as the orignal
  • shosher
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2619

shosher wrote:
well it ascalated more. he started to nlr and mass rdm. kept swearing. this proof is about 10% as bad as the orignal
Okay. But for that. there is no proof. So im gonna say the same as Scott. Watch him when he logs and get him when he does something.
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2637

Put him in the prop kill server he will get raped.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2684

There maybe isn't any proof here, but I do agree with Xaotic, these "Arz" guys are minges.
They're propkilling, rdming, and having a bad behaviour against our players and staff members.
  • an0n
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • God
  • Thanks received: 14

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2703

Nail wrote:
Put him in the prop kill server he will get raped.

Nail this is a serious ban request, there is no need for comments like that
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2706

an0n wrote:
There maybe isn't any proof here, but I do agree with Xaotic, these "Arz" guys are minges.
They're propkilling, rdming, and having a bad behaviour against our players and staff members.

However like I say to all players who are reporting in obvious RDMers.. without proof we have no foot to stand on.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2715

Scottie wrote:
an0n wrote:

However like I say to all players who are reporting in obvious RDMers.. without proof we have no foot to stand on.

that would be true IF THIS WAS A LAWSUIT. look those arz people are realy messing the server up. and if this wont work than let this be not a ban request but more like something for the super admins. just so zarp / agent wil go on the server when they are and keep a bit of an eye on them or just from a distance. they do things wich arent that bad easely solved or not easy to prove. but if you do them allot it doesnt makes it good. i like the way that oh this is prop block well il get rid of it, ok now go on with roleplaying. that rule realy works. but not if it happens 8 times in a row.

if ure smart u make bait. one walks acros the street infrond of them and the other screenshots it.
  • shosher
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #2787

that would be true IF THIS WAS A LAWSUIT. look those arz people are realy messing the server up. and if this wont work than let this be not a ban request but more like something for the super admins. just so zarp / agent wil go on the server when they are and keep a bit of an eye on them or just from a distance. they do things wich arent that bad easely solved or not easy to prove. but if you do them allot it doesnt makes it good. i like the way that oh this is prop block well il get rid of it, ok now go on with roleplaying. that rule realy works. but not if it happens 8 times in a row.

If i see this arz named guys i will spectate them becose i saw them many times killing whit props and other kind abd things.

Spam.
  • Spam
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Arz ZipX - RDM + Swearing in OOC 11 years 2 months ago #3057

You do not say shit like that in OOC, you don't say stuff like that on the server. But it's still not enough for a longer times ban.

But it seems like they did it for some time and done it more than once and there is no really reason to let them talk like that on zarp servers.

I will ban them, not for weeks and stuff but I'll ban them.

Also they propkilled.

ACCEPTED
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

255 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf