Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2357

Name :Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard + illegal base.
Reason : So Today I was playing on your servers and ofcourse scott was abusing as everyday he made an illegal base with no entrance saying blame the people who made the map there was no stairs so how did he got up there in first place? No clip or prop climb = against the rules ( BUT LAST TIME I WAS BASING IN THE BUILDING THERE WERE STAIRS PERHAPS HE ABUSED HIS POWERS AND DELETED THEM?,

Me clinton (Gangster) My friend (guard) Alfred fish who was my guard in the game so i decide to raid scott and he shots me twice im not dead and my guard steps in to help me kill him and protect me he kicks my friend reason (Raiding as guard) so my friend rejoins and he says something to him i dont remember what it was but the ban reason was (ill throttle your mom ) or something like that for 2000 years ... yes i converted the mins into years.

Then
  • marcin00019
  • User is blocked
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2361

was on teamspeak when this happened not sure if it was a pm but scott asked me what throttle meant in slang. I was supposing it meant 'bang' and according to scott this gaurd said he was gonna throttle your family there for -Support
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2362

I can't see any of the pictures provided.

EDIT: My internet is fuc*ing don't worry.. :/
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2364

Also the screen shots are terrible. The stairs are obviously a bug because you can't remove the map.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2365

First of all, you don't start an application with saying I'm a retard.

If you feel like I've been abusive to you, still find the decency in yourself to leave remarks like that behind. Before I start off: This is an indication of the person we are dealing with.
marcin00019 wrote:
Me clinton (Gangster) My friend (guard) Alfred fish who was my guard in the game so i decide to raid scott and he shots me twice im not dead and my guard steps in to help me kill him and protect me he kicks my friend reason (Raiding as guard) so my friend rejoins and he says something to him i dont remember what it was but the ban reason was (ill throttle your mom ) or something like that for 2000 years ... yes i converted the mins into years.

Having a guard with you whilst raiding still makes the guard faulty. When he enters a building (armed) shooting the residents, this is a raid. Undespite him guarding you for whatever reason. I kicked him and he returned saying he would strangle my family. People like this are not tolerated and will be banned for infinity.

http://i45.tinypic.com/ei1nut.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/erlchd.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/spdc49.jpg

Read the entire dispute here:
http://zarpgaming.com/phpbblive//viewtopic.php?t=5
marcin00019 wrote:
Then
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2367

you was very abusive to a member of staff and the server and this is unacceptable
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2371

I was basing with scott when it all happened, and i can confirm that scott is talking true. I guess agent saw me basing with scott too. I dont have any proves, but i think everyone here know's that scott is a loyal guy. And why should he remove a little part of the map on purpose.
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2373

This is a demote request for a admin doing his job correctly, You shouldn't have made this you could of done something else your proof is bad and scott just had lots of proof. There for Scott will probably win this.

Nail.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2404

you wont find scott doing anything thats abusive. and when you have proof against him he will always have 500 pictures to prove ure wrong he screenshots everything hes not to be made fun of.
i thrust him and thats why im going to
-support
  • shosher
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2409

So Demote of an admin for doing his job correctly? so when i was a citizen standing outside his base he just rdmed me i asked why did you kill me ... suprisingly no response
  • marcin00019
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2410

Nail wrote:
Also the screen shots are terrible. The stairs are obviously a bug because you can't remove the map.
Maybe they are but that doesnt give him the right to prop climb up or he used no clip .

when i was lockpicking his door he noclipped from the wall and see whos there so he doesnt have to go outside is that really roleplay? can people no clip around in real life i didnt know that.
  • marcin00019
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2411

I tottaly agree with marcin00019 as scott abuses alot maybe you only seen his good side , kicks people for demoting him while he really rdmed or nlred , the idea of scott being moved out from zarp for few months would be good and i think he would have time to think this through..The noclipping part is true i saw it happening

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2412

[quote=[SRP]The Fish Rapist]
I tottaly agree with marcin00019 as scott abuses alot maybe you only seen his good side , kicks people for demoting him while he really rdmed or nlred , the idea of scott being moved out from zarp for few months would be good and i think he would have time to think this through..The noclipping part is true i saw it happening
[/quote]

Demoting for 'RDM' when I'm a gangster and raiding is still against the rules. Even if I would have a job that conflicts RDM should be handled by admins not by players.

It isn't fair to call NLR when it has been far over 3 minutes time past. And the no-clip I do admit. The stairs of my base were accidently removed due to a bug that was not meant to be there. Therefore an exception was made in good consulance with the staff. Agent has witnessed this, and there is no big abuse like you are saying. Nor was your gang at any point in disadvantage in gameplay due to my noclip to get into my bugged base.

Now I think of it, it made no difference at all. It didn't influence RP and you both are really just out to criticize admins doing their best, this happened not just to me but to An0n and hero to.

I don't see how a player whom tells admins he is going to strangle their entire family feels in the right to question my integrity, but I answered your concerns anyhow.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2414

-support
Your Language against the staff members is shocking, INgame and in this Ban Request.

As for Scottie i dont see him break any rules in this thread since i was not there myself i can only judge on that.

you and your "friends" are all breaking rules it seems, i would rather make an ban request for you people for repeated Rule breaking and Offensive Language against Staff Member and Users of the ZARP Community.
  • Brein
  • Fresh Boarder

Oh my GOD Agent is Dragging me around ingame i might get my promotion (c)Nail
I dont want Moderator's to see my Admin posts (c) Curtis
DarkRP Name: Bruce Leet

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2415

Scottie wrote:
Demoting for 'RDM' when I'm a gangster and raiding is still against the rules. Even if I would have a job that conflicts RDM should be handled by admins not by players.

It isn't fair to call NLR when it has been far over 3 minutes time past. And the no-clip I do admit. The stairs of my base were accidently removed due to a bug that was not meant to be there. Therefore an exception was made in good consulance with the staff. Agent has witnessed this, and there is no big abuse like you are saying. Nor was your gang at any point in disadvantage in gameplay due to my noclip to get into my bugged base.

Now I think of it, it made no difference at all. It didn't influence RP and you both are really just out to criticize admins(not admins i find everyother admin fair and nice to players you are just kicking and banning with immature reasons and no reasons) But ive no chance in winning this because everyother admin didnt see you do this stuff )doing their best, this happened not just to me but to An0n and hero to.

I don't see how a player whom tells admins he is going to strangle their entire family feels in the right to question my integrity, but I answered your concerns anyhow.
[/quote]

Every other admin on the server is nice and friendly so i understand the "Friendly Quote" in the server name but you should add something like "Minge Admins : 1" or beware minging admins
Go ahead report us for being disrepesctive ive right to be mad as ive no power so i cant do anything and your admin friends are protecting you Its not me you are destroying but its such a lovely community with friendly players but as always there has to be an abuser that high rank friends protects..... Most of you probably got admin or moderator for knowing the owner of the server if i would be the owner i would never give admin to you.
  • marcin00019
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2416

Guys, this post had gotten out of hand! Can we get back to the topic or close this post, you're just arguing at eachother..

Back to the topic please.
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2417

marcin00019 wrote:
Scottie wrote:

Now I think of it, it made no difference at all. It didn't influence RP and you both are really just out to criticize admins(not admins i find everyother admin fair and nice to players you are just kicking and banning with immature reasons and no reasons) But ive no chance in winning this because everyother admin didnt see you do this stuff )doing their best, this happened not just to me but to An0n and hero to.

Every other admin on the server is nice and friendly so i understand the "Friendly Quote" in the server name but you should add something like "Minge Admins : 1" or beware minging admins
Go ahead report us for being disrepesctive ive right to be mad as ive no power so i cant do anything and your admin friends are protecting you Its not me you are destroying but its such a lovely community with friendly players but as always there has to be an abuser that high rank friends protects..... Most of you probably got admin or moderator for knowing the owner of the server if i would be the owner i would never give admin to you.
[/quote]

So am I, as long as you deserve it. Whenever I join the server I haven't even closed the MOTD screen or you've started shouting 'OHH THERE IS THE ABUSER AGAIN' out in OOC. I don't have to report you for being disrespective. I have enough proof on both of you and have decided to ban your friend when he stepped out of line. Like I keep saying to any other player: If you catch me abusing, screenshot it or record a demo. Double check if it has enough proof on it and not just 1/5th of a room. Besides, 'friendly' doesn't mean 'go break the rules our admins will forgive you always'. I have a good bond with the majority of the server including most regular players and it is really you and your friend whom are being the rotten apples.
marcin00019 wrote:
but as always there has to be an abuser that high rank friends protects..
Super-admins haven't replied yet apart from Jericho who was only checking your screenshots. Every single person who has replied here is either the same rank or bellow my rank. Check your facts before you send just another rumor into the air that doesn't make any sense.
marcin00019 wrote:
Most of you probably got admin or moderator for knowing the owner of the server if i would be the owner i would never give admin to you.

I see this as an insult to not just me, but all of the staff. Let me clear this up: All the admins are from different countries and none of us know Agent in real life. Personally I began as a regular player just like you. The only difference between us is instead of moaning about the server weaknesses like you always do, I put work into improving it in the way of making guides for new players and offering help on the technical side. The owner is located in great Russia, couple of thousand miles away from me. Our moderators and admins are selected by vote and a long process of skill and personality matching.

You can find admin applications here:
http://zarpgaming.com/phpbblive//viewforum.php?f=2.0

It is very easy to judge without having done anything yourself to improve the situation isn't it?

I'm curious what the outcome of this thread shall be, however I suggest you find a new server rather then trying to break up ours. All your opinions indicate you hate our server and staff.

If you don't like the rules, leave. Else stop being such a griever.

For the sake of this thread, Jericho, I hereby discontinue further replies and will await a judgement.

Scottie.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2418

Thank you.
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2423

You just lost 5 players from your community enjoy loosing more me and my friends wont play on those servers if they want they can but certainly not me ive enough of this shit fucking admins protecting each other this server is nice i gave it a chance but then you are the fucking person that ruined the experience for me and my friend
  • marcin00019
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Scott mescudii abusing his admin powers and being a retard 11 years 3 months ago #2425

marcin00019 wrote:
You just lost 5 players from your community enjoy loosing more me and my friends wont play on those servers if they want they can but certainly not me ive enough of this shit fucking admins protecting each other this server is nice i gave it a chance but then you are the fucking person that ruined the experience for me and my friend
  • shosher
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47