Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Ilmer Unban request

[DENIED] Ilmer Unban request 11 years 3 months ago #2124

I was a terrorist, (Mob boss) Changede the job titel to Terrorist, at the start the admins said it were fine, and then we were creating bombs, then the police raid us and we had to blow up a bomb to kill em and it worked! Perfektly, after that our whole base was a mess and people ran insite and stole some things, then I pulled my gun and shot a hobo who was insite out base (We told him 2 times to leave before shooting) And he just kept running into our base, so I shot him, right after that the admin teleport me (Its allright he was trying to sort things out) and then I told our version, but he didn't care even thoug we have 4 people who saw it! Then I got a ban with mass RDM, but serious we were terrorist's and the admin at start said it was cool as long as we were gangsters and mob boss. I don't know how long I am banned.

I am really sorry for the whole situation how it turned out and I really like the server! Had such a good time in there!

I must also say that we only did 1 terrorist attack and we had one fail terrorist attack.

Admin name: Verital (I guess can't remember 100%)
My steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18157623

If I could get a unban I would be more than happy to talk to you guys and explain this better than I can do in this topic!

Best whises and may your playtime be great - Ilmer
  • Ilmer
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Ilmer Unban request 11 years 3 months ago #2127

Please post this the right place.

DENIED
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] Ilmer Unban request 11 years 3 months ago #2503

Moved.
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 11
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun