Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423003

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Sinz

Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/profile/37312-sinzz

Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
N/A

Server - (What server was this on?)
Forums

Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
every day

Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
N/A

Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Spamming the forums with petty reports

Story - (What happened?)
Constantly spamming the forums with petty reports, such as this one: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...quest-doomix#1423002
Literally made a report because someone said "keys", which his french little peanut brain interpreted as "Kill yourself monkey" or something similiar to that (i couldnt bother to read the whole report). He needs to be banned, I and many others are TIRED of this behaviour

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
index page of the forums btw
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by Top Shagger Eleven.
The topic has been locked.

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423005

you're talking about a petty report but what are you doing? so basically you are reporting me because I use the forum to report people who break rules like you?
and btw you argument saying I'm reporting someone cuz he said keys when I dropped some arguments about it don't say that petty anymore and don't report me cuz I reported someone with fair reasons thx
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by sinzz.

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423006

sinzz wrote:
you're talking about a petty reports but what are you doing? so basically you are reporting me because I use the forum to report people who break rules like you?

how is this a petty report when you've been spamming the forums for years and also been banned for it before. Yes I consider your report about someone saying "keys" in OOC petty, call me crazy all you want

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423012

Top Shagger Eleven wrote:
sinzz wrote:
you're talking about a petty reports but what are you doing? so basically you are reporting me because I use the forum to report people who break rules like you?

how is this a petty report when you've been spamming the forums for years and also been banned for it before. Yes I consider your report about someone saying "keys" in OOC petty, call me crazy all you want

ok it's ur opinion all you doing btw it's just petty, but ok
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423020

sinzz wrote:
you're talking about a petty report but what are you doing? so basically you are reporting me because I use the forum to report people who break rules like you?
and btw you argument saying I'm reporting someone cuz he said keys when I dropped some arguments about it don't say that petty anymore and don't report me cuz I reported someone with fair reasons thx

Do you have the slightest idea how wonderful life would be if you didn't post anything in this punishment request to begin with? You are feeding off of drama my dude. Stop putting oil in the fire you've been told that like a billion times already.

Just do you and let other do them simple as that, why do you have to constantly defend yourself and try to change other people's minds? World doesn't work like that, especially not on Zarp.

sinzz wrote:
ok it's ur opinion
Then respect it and remove yourself from the situation or don't get involved at all.

Do yourself and others a favor and stop engaging when you are being targetted.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by ItsDonny.

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423021

:support:

Very sad that they un banned him
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1822
Jay House number 1 as always

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423028

ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Do you have the slightest idea how wonderful life would be if you didn't post anything in this punishment request to begin with? You are feeding off of drama my dude. Stop putting oil in the fire you've been told that like a billion times already.

Just do you and let other do them simple as that, why do you have to constantly defend yourself and try to change other people's minds? World doesn't work like that, especially not on Zarp.

sinzz wrote:
ok it's ur opinion
Then respect it and remove yourself from the situation or don't get involved at all.

Do yourself and others a favor and stop engaging when you are being targetted.

try to report someone when there is no one connected to the server? and that the only way for the person to stop this bullshit is the forum when we are not applying what the person denounces we shut up and we stop believing everything the other says because the fact of reporting me in the forum because I use another means of being able to do justice does not give the right to underline what you say while it is irrefutable the facts that I am denouncing at this very moment

EDIT: and what's the craziest thing about this story is that the one who reports me is the cause of the forum feed because it's not the one time I report him to harass me in the game and break the rules. 'would like to see you in my place trying to convince others what they are doing to you but that no one understands you eh that wouldn't be the same thing

because you don't think his report will bring some argue over here about his fucking toxic behaviour to not leaved me alone it's nice to take a part from none and to say what u think of what the other say but not combined every elements of the puzzle hmm pal ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by sinzz.

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423033

I think it would just be better if Sinz was just permanently muted on all zarp servers including forums. No one would have to listen to whatever dumb shit he has to say and he can continue his "roleplaying" in peace. There's literally no need for sinz to be able to write / speak since no one can understand him and playing SSRP doesnt require him to speak at all since all he does is play events, do nuclear science, drug runs etc.

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423044

sinzz wrote:
hmm pal ?
Never use that word again.

Once again, it is extremely hard to understand what you are trying to say, but just to clarify, it's not this or any report that starts the argument, it's you.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by ItsDonny.

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423045

ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:
hmm pal ?

Once again, it is extremely hard to understand what you are trying to say, but just to clarify, it's not this or any report that starts the argument, it's you.

oh so it's me people are actually doxxing me rn and spam !zarpcontent like i can't play good one
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423053

sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:
hmm pal ?

oh so it's me people are actually doxxing me rn and spam !zarpcontent like i can't play good one

So deserved, thanks for confirming that the dox is accurate

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423057

:plussp: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
  • societyy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423059

david mitchell eating pizza
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: societyy

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423088

Someone should really teach him how to use the F1 feature in-game, I swear that everyone who uses the forums frequently has had it with this spam of petty reports. These reports could have been handled on the server with ease - At this point I'm confident that he keeps doing this to test the patience of the staff team.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: BCAT

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 5 days ago #1423124

Sinz starterpack: Call people the nword on discord 24/7,
Report users for walking on DarkRP
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 week 5 days ago #1423126

While you may see these reports as spam they aren't quite single-sided affairs like a one off rulebreak that shouldn't necessarily be worthy of a forums report more so the prolonged product of targeting towards Sinz, that said there are such behaviors on Sinz part that do provide staff sufficient means ban him if such things continue. Such as his continued need to inject himself into topics for no reason other than to stir drama, can be seen(for staff) in a recent bug report where his insight was not needed and irrelevant. Or creating reports that aren't concise or clear-cut as can be seen in the report against Doomix

As for this specific report, I don't feel anymore action is needed.
#Denied
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop