Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14619

Name - What is the accused person's name? : N0X3R
STEAM-ID - What is the accused person's STEAM-ID? : STEAM_0:1:43956727
Reason - What rules did the person break? : Random slaying to prevent me from raiding, random warning.
Story - What happened? : So, I raided N0x3r, and he slayed me right after, claiming that he were talking to someone, THIS HAPPENED ON HIS K.O.S line, and he were a gangster!
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened.
Slaying me - Below -v-
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jios92juhu ... 8855896949

Proove he were Gangster - http://steamcommunity.com/id/jios92juhu/screenshot
/596998708855938605
Fading Door Abusing - http://steamcommunity.com/id/jios92juhu ... 8855960478
Admits Fading Door abuse - http://steamcommunity.com/id/jios92juhu ... 8855999183
Warning me for NLR, when I wasn't even close to my house (where I died) - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =134188136

Server - What server was this on?: Server 3
Time and date (CET) - : 15:00
Other comment - Anything else you want to add? : No.
  • Anonymous
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14621

Sufficient proof.
-Tier 2-
Amount of warnings issued: **
Subjects:
Verbal abuse; Racism.
Greater game-play offenses; multiple conscends of RDM/NLR.
Greater power abuse; slay for advantage, invalid freezing, invalid physgunning, no-clip abuse, godmode abuse, cloak abuse, remover tool abuse.
Player exclusion abuse: invalid bans with insufficient proof upon appeal.

Thus for the slaying, which obviously was a random slay 'for that'.
-Tier 1-
Amount of warnings issued: *
Subjects:
Verbal abuse; disrespecting a player or member of staff for -whatever- reason. Your are aught to always remain calm and decent.
Small game-play offenses; RDM, NLR, invalid demotion, meta-gaming and/or failRP of greater form, disrupting RP by taking admin issues on in IC areas.
Small power abuse; teleport for convenience, self-supply
Player exclusion abuse: invalid kick.

For the fading door abuse.

Haven't even mentioned the warn.

Pretty much instant demote if you ask me. He failed to explain his means for using his powers on you. He wasn't communicative at all. This is one of those 'I will not say anything but just continue'-type of mods. Useless garbage.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14627

No proof of fading door abuse...
Not sure about the slay either, because any matter of things could of happened before, like you insulting or disrespecting him.
Never seen Nexor do anything wrong either...

Very neutral on this...

EDIT: Changed to a +support. He broke multiple rules today there seems to be a lot of comotion about him.
  • Trails
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14629

He said himself " Missclick, so he admitted it " If u actually even saw the screenies?
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14634

Jabbe wrote:
He said himself " Missclick, so he admitted it " If u actually even saw the screenies?

Indeed.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/596 ... sizedimage
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14641

Sufficient proof on multiple broken rules. Plus, this guy once slayed me, for killing him within my K.O.S-line. (which was extremly close to the house I might add, it wasn't like out on the street) And that's slaying for advantage.

[size=360:jsv06m0b]+SUPPORT[/size]
  • Xahenstraz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14644

The proof is there

+Support
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14650

Alright jabbe , since you are such a liar , and really made these guys believe that you really are innocent , here you go :

What really happend is :
I was in the mod on duty job , when i was talking to some prop climber called "the batman!" , i froze him and talked to him.
Jabbe came as a thief and started shooting me , he killed me.As i was told by the mentor i had , i am allowed to slay people that are trying to kill me when im on duty , and warn them;so i did.
Jabbe had : 2 warning after that.
After that , i came back to the same place , and jabbe was there.Guess what?he came straight back after i slayed him , and came after me to my house(Ofc i didnt see him) , i came inside , and then i heard some "open nox" , it was a friend of mine talking about opening a fading door , i opened it , and i misclicked at the same time to the other door > that jabbe followed me through , i've misclicked and saw that jabbe is inside , guess what?he instantly flamed me and said that im abusing.
After that > i went to raid with my gangster friend , and jabbe tried to raid us , my other friend , the black market dealer that was told to stay in base to defend because he cant raid , killed jabbe while jabbe was trying to raid (AGAIN) , then I came back when i was told by that guy that we are getting raided , and I saw jabbe right there at the same place he died, I warned him , and he got auto kicked because he had 3 warnings , (one was from some other mod that warned him for self supplying and job abusing, IMO he should've been kicked at the time he killed me as a mod , because that is supposed to be 2 warnings).Oh and another thing , Jabbe was demoted from mod yesterday, and his abusive clan "deadly vikings" took his place and are now abusing instead of him , his not-english-talking friend Jonaz , which is a mod somehow , kicked me for being AFK as a gangster for FailRP > what he said was that i was a cop printing money , MR FOX (THE ADMIN) saw that he kicked me , when i was a gangster , guess what ? he will get demoted like all the deadly vikings guys.I'm 100% sure they kicked me to raid me, because after they kicked me , they were waiting outside my house , just to come in and take the printers , when i came back i saw them running with them.Fox said that no matter what, you cant kick other mods.
conclusion: yeah , this is a random demote , and its sad that people are actually believing to the low detailed proof there.
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
[align=center:3r8fyheh] [/align:3r8fyheh]

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14651

You did such a unprofessional job, and took the conversation ON YOUR k.o.s line? HOW THE HELL, would I know you were talking to him? AS GANGSTER!?
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14653

Jabbe wrote:
You did such a unprofessional job, and took the conversation ON YOUR k.o.s line? HOW THE HELL, would I know you were talking to him? AS GANGSTER!?
He was prop surfing LIVE.
i froze him instantly , no time to bring him , he was shooting.
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14654

Xahenstraz wrote:
Sufficient proof on multiple broken rules. Plus, this guy once slayed me, for killing him within my K.O.S-line. (which was extremly close to the house I might add, it wasn't like out on the street) And that's slaying for advantage.

[size=360:2iz8spca]+SUPPORT[/size]
What? I don't even recognize your name.And i'm not an abuser , if i did slay you , it was on a good purpose , becuase i never slay people randomly.
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14657

N0x3R wrote:
Xahenstraz wrote:

[size=360:15ixpyzh]+SUPPORT[/size]
What? I don't even recognize your name.And i'm not an abuser , if i did slay you , it was on a good purpose , becuase i never slay people randomly.

'For that' ?
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14663

Scottie wrote:
N0x3R wrote:
Xahenstraz wrote:

[size=360:260240bj]+SUPPORT[/size]

'For that' ?
What?
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14664

N0x3R wrote:
Scottie wrote:
N0x3R wrote:
Xahenstraz wrote:

[size=360:2abh2i22]+SUPPORT[/size]

'For that' ?
What?

That is what you said when you slayed Jabbe.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14665

Seems like valid proof is there.

I've also seen N0x3R in server #1 having bases with racist text screens.
When I come home from having my hair cut, I will upload the picture.

+support
Licking windows since 1337.

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14735

Licking windows since 1337.

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14738

Window Licker wrote:
Thanks for this addition, Window.
-Tier 3-
Amount of warnings issued: ***/Optional insta-demote
Subjects:
Verbal/graphical abuse; mass abusive language in any communication with players, racist expressions in both text as display.
Greater game-play offenses; Mass RDM, scam practices.
Greater power abuse; slaying all, using no-clip to obtain player properties/entities, multiple use of powers such as god and cloak to advantage wrongly.
Player exclusion abuse: Mass invalid bans
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14775

Scottie wrote:
Window Licker wrote:
-Tier 3-
Subjects:
Verbal/graphical abuse; mass abusive language in any communication with players, racist expressions in both text as display.
Greater power abuse; slaying all, using no-clip to obtain player properties/entities, multiple use of powers such as god and cloak to advantage wrongly.
It isnt that much of racism , but i agree to get blamed for that , even tho it isnt really racism , and no one will get offended by it.
But if you want to get me demoted for that , please make a demoting thread with only that pic , because this seems like the only proof i've seen so far.
But all the lying and the flame i've seen so far > thats just being mean , I mean : I talked with the guy saying i slayed him randomly , and he said that he isnt sure about that happening;he claims that i talked to him and he "cant seem to remember that".Weird to me.
BTW : If i did want to do something racism i would just write something like "holocust again kill all jews on server", thats pure racism and just writing "niggas" which isnt even a racistic word , isnt even close to racism.
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14777

N0x3R wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Window Licker wrote:
-Tier 3-
Subjects:
It isnt that much of racism , but i agree to get blamed for that , even tho it isnt really racism , and no one will get offended by it.
But if you want to get me demoted for that , please make a demoting thread with only that pic , because this seems like the only proof i've seen so far.
But all the lying and the flame i've seen so far > thats just being mean , I mean : I talked with the guy saying i slayed him randomly , and he said that he isnt sure about that happening;he claims that i talked to him and he "cant seem to remember that".Weird to me.
BTW : If i did want to do something racism i would just write something like "holocust again kill all jews on server", thats pure racism and just writing "niggas" which isnt even a racistic word , isnt even close to racism.

Niggas leads back from nigger. Which is basically the slave and denigrating name of a afro-american. The 'N-word' is still forbidden on public television and is considered racism.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Demote Request N0x3r 11 years 4 weeks ago #14787

Scottie wrote:
N0x3R wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Window Licker wrote:
-Tier 3-
Subjects:

Niggas leads back from nigger. Which is basically the slave and denigrating name of a afro-american. The 'N-word' is still forbidden on public television and is considered racism.
What?xD
dont you know what a nigger stands for?
nigger stands for "color black" in latin (well , in my language)
look for it in the wiki.the "N-word" cant really offend something or anyone , its just calling someone to know what he is;it isnt an offensive word if you really are one , f.e: if i call some guy that is afro-american a nigger , he cant be offended.
( And btw , a black dude called my friend "his nigga"..my friend didnt get offended , his life was complete :P )
  • N0x3R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40