Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927078

Staff Member(s) Name: DingoFetch

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53183113

What Did The Staff Member(s) do? : Slayed/warned me for false reasoning

What Server(s) Was This On?: TTT

Evidence: DingoFetch(innocent) was on the bottom floor of the tower and i was infront of him, an Innocent killed him and didnt ID his body and i saw him leaving the tower so i killed him near the furnance and dingo slayed me saying i didnt give him time when in fact i saw him leaving the tower. (btw he didnt slay the inno for RDM'ing him).

[01:02] Anas_XR [innocent] killed dingofetch [innocent] with weapon_ttt_famas.
[01:04] GeT_ReKt [detective] killed Anas_XR [innocent] with weapon_ttt_special_mp9.
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927079

Dingo has provided me with the actual logs for this situation, you joined the gunfight. So unless you can prove otherwise the warn will remain. Also you currently have 14 recent punishments and you really should be banned.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927081

Mattors wrote:
Dingo has provided me with the actual logs for this situation, you joined the gunfight. So unless you can prove otherwise the warn will remain. Also you currently have 14 recent punishments and you really should be banned.
I didnt join gunfight dingo was infront of me and died infront me and the other guy left the tower. I was next to dingo and he got killed and i saw the guy leaving and opened fire.

[01:01] Anas_XR [innocent] has damaged dingofetch [innocent] for 15 HP with weapon_ttt_famas
[01:02] Anas_XR [innocent] killed dingofetch [innocent] with weapon_ttt_famas
[01:03] GeT_ReKt [detective] has damaged Anas_XR [innocent] for 19 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:04] GeT_ReKt [detective] killed Anas_XR [innocent] with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927082

GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:
I didnt join gunfight dingo was infront of me and died infront me and the other guy left the tower. I was next to dingo and he got killed and i saw the guy leaving and opened fire.

[01:01] Anas_XR [innocent] has damaged dingofetch [innocent] for 15 HP with weapon_ttt_famas
[01:03] GeT_ReKt [detective] has damaged Anas_XR [innocent] for 19 HP with weapon_ttt_special_mp9
[01:04] GeT_ReKt [detective] killed Anas_XR [innocent] with weapon_ttt_special_mp9

Unless you have video to support that claim then this is rdm. These are the correct logs and they show that you only allowed 1 second for the body to be identified, which is not enough.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927083

Mattors wrote:

and i told you the guy was next to me . like 2 guys standing next to each other . if i saw him going to the body to ID it ofc i wouldnt have shot him cmon you saw my application and you know as i do that i memorized the rules . i saw him fleeing the scene of the crime and opened fire
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927086

Aren't you the guy pissing off peoples in prop hunt ? i think that was you door blocking peoples

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927087

GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

and i told you the guy was next to me . like 2 guys standing next to each other . if i saw him going to the body to ID it ofc i wouldnt have shot him cmon you saw my application and you know as i do that i memorized the rules . i saw him fleeing the scene of the crime and opened fire

You are not understanding me, if this story is correct then it is not rdm. However if you cannot provide evidence to back this up, then the warn will remain.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927089

Mattors wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

Unless you have video to support that claim then this is rdm. These are the correct logs and they show that you only allowed 1 second for the body to be identified, which is not enough.

I said it in the report and i said it and i say it again. I was next to him as he killed dingo and he left . Cmon this community should be about truth , all you do is lie to each other and dig the truth under the rug. Why didnt he slay Anas_XR then ? lmao
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927090

ToBeHonest wrote:
Aren't you the guy pissing off peoples in prop hunt ? i think that was you door blocking peoples
i only play ttt
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927091

Mattors wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

There is no set amount of time stated that needs to be given before you may kill someone, in many situations 1 second is all you need to see someone run away from a body and thus allowing you to kill them. Obviously this is within reason, like if you see someone kill someone and go up to the body and you kill them, then yeah you didnt let them identify it, but a lot of the time ignoring the body can be done in under a second. This makes the rule very hard to work around in some situations and a chat should always be opened in situations where ignoring bodies is involved. It would also greatly help if a video was provided.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeT_ReKt

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927092

Mattors wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

You are not understanding me, if this story is correct then it is not rdm. However if you cannot provide evidence to back this up, then the warn will remain.
If there was no evidence it was RDM in the first place why is it his responsibility now to provide video evidence to get his warn removed? If there was no proof he RDMed he should not have been warned in the first place. Please tell me at the very least a chat was opened to solve this issue and he wasnt warned instantly.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Miia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, GeT_ReKt

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927093

Ban Evading is not the way to go.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927094

Miia wrote:
Mattors wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

If there was no evidence it was RDM in the first place why is it his responsibility now to provide video evidence to get his warn removed? If there was no proof he RDMed he should not have been warned in the first place. Please tell me at the very least a chat was opened to solve this issue?

DIngo did open a chat
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927095

Miia wrote:
Mattors wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

There is no set amount of time stated that needs to be given before you may kill someone, in many situations 1 second is all you need to see someone run away from a body and thus allowing you to kill them. Obviously this is within reason, like if you see someone kill someone and go up to the body and you kill them, then yeah you didnt let them identify it, but a lot of the time ignoring the body can be done in under a second. This makes the rule very hard to work around in some situations and a chat should always be opened in situations where ignoring bodies is involved. It would also greatly help if a video was provided.

Exactly ! 1 second is enough if he is standing next to you . lmao he needs 0.01 second to go and ID dingo's body if he wanted to when i went to dingo's body i saw him leaving the tower and headed to the furnance where i killed him.
Unfortunately i wasnt streaming or something i dont have video but im saying the truth i gave you the logs . I mean i applied for moderator i think i know the rules i would always give time unless in this case
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927096

Mattors wrote:

i wasnt evading ban if you noticed i wasnt even playing i just opened the game to get the logs for evidence
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927098

Handling
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927099

Mattors wrote:
Miia wrote:
Mattors wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

If there was no evidence it was RDM in the first place why is it his responsibility now to provide video evidence to get his warn removed? If there was no proof he RDMed he should not have been warned in the first place. Please tell me at the very least a chat was opened to solve this issue?

DIngo did open a chat

The other guy was a new to the game he RDM'd dingo , dingo opens chat he didnt talk only few words i explained story to dingo 4 times and doesnt listen . he asked the second guy if he wanted me slain he said yes thats it
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927100

GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Miia wrote:
Mattors wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

DIngo did open a chat

The other guy was a new to the game he RDM'd dingo , dingo opens chat he didnt talk only few words i explained story to dingo 4 times and doesnt listen . he asked the second guy if he wanted me slain he said yes thats it
It sounds like the chat could have been handled a lot better but do you have any screenshots of it?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927102

Miia wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:
Miia wrote:
Mattors wrote:
GeT_ReKt wrote:
Mattors wrote:

DIngo did open a chat

It sounds like the chat could have been handled a lot better but do you have any screenshots of it?

No...
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 10 months ago #927104

Mattors wrote:

Mattors why did you permanantly ban me ? i opened the second account to get the logs i didnt even play
  • GeT_ReKt
  • Fresh Boarder
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47