Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #921326

Staff Member(s) Name: dingofetch
Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53183113
What did the Staff Member(s) do?: Warned me for RDM after someone false KoS'd me in voice chat and I KoS'd/Killed him in return

Context:
I had previously been in several reports whilst dingofetch was online, none of which resulted in me being punished because I hadn't done anything wrong. At the same time, I was being harrassed over voice by a couple of people who were making fun of the fact that I had an english accent and thus didn't pronounce TH's in the same way that they did. They even changed their username to "EU TEEF", because I said Teeth with an F at the end instead of the TH sound. One of these two players false KoS'd me at the beginning of the round and then ran into the nether screaming that I was RDMing him over voice chat, so I killed him as was in my right to do so. I then reported him for false KoS'ing me. A few rounds later, despite no chat dialogue being opened with me between the player who I killed and an admin, I was warned for RDM.

After eventually (like, after 30 minutes) getting dingofetch to actually have a conversation about the fact that he had falsely warned me, he revealed that despite having no evidence that he had KoS'd me or not, I was going to be warned for RDM.

I think that I was warned despite the lack of evidence because I was "annoying", as dingofetch put it in the messages, rather than because I had actually broken any rules. Because of the previous reports i had been in with dingofetch and the other admin at the time, TehWither, he had it in his head that I was a rulebreaker.

Tl;DR: Guy false KoS' me in VC, I kill him, I get warned and slain.

I don't think I should've received the warning for this.

What server(s) was this on?: It was on the Trouble in Terrorist Town server.
Evidence:
Proof of warning: puu.sh/An4r5/552ec3c33c.png

Conversation between me and dingofetch:
puu.sh/An5gy/778706363c.png
puu.sh/An5jx/02988e48c8.png
puu.sh/An5kN/aa6eb97c4b.png
puu.sh/An5ll/17eb6945bc.png

Cheers.
  • Codey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #921329

I will handle this.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[TTT] dingofetch - Staff Report 5 years 11 months ago #921341

Hello Cody,

Having spoken to dingo and Wither about this, Wither has informed me that there was actually a KOS placed on you which was false which made the KOS you put on him valid and you had the right to kill the person who reported you. I have spoken to Dingo about this and informed him to make sure to get all possible information about a report before making a decision.

Thanks for this report and I or another Head Admin will remove this punishment from your rapsheet.

#Accepted
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40