Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Henry RDM Squatta false ban

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898120

Staff Member(s) Name: Harry RDM Squatta™©

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_1:1:123800586

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WERE ABOUT 5 OTHER ADMINS ONLINE THROUGHOUT, INCLUDING A HEAD ADMIN AND AT LEAST 2 SAs. NOT ONE OF THEM CARED, EXCEPT FOR HENRY OVER HERE

False warn + ban for "discrimination". I joined with the name 'I don't like people from England' and after a while Henry noticed and told me to change it because I was "discriminating". I asked him how, since it was my opinion. I wasn't being toxic in chat or killing anyone based on their nationality. However, he just basically goes into Hitler-mode and tells me to do it without explaining.

Whatever, I change it. Couple rounds later these two guys were joking about council houses and I jokingly replied that they were chavs. And I get fucking warned for "disrespect". I see how that could be seen, but we were all joking about, there's no need to be a dick about it. But whatever, I won't say that again I suppose.

Couple rounds later, I get RDM'd by a fucking detective and I couldn't call out in chat because I was still fucking muted. So I use admin chat and let him know. I get unmuted next round. I report the dude, and call him an 'RDMing fgt'. Now, this was crime of the century guys. I called someone a 'fgt' online. Not a 'faggot' or 'queer' or anything related to homosexuality. No, 'fgt'. And. I. Get. Fucking. Warned. By. Fucking. Henry.

Now, I'm not too happy about this and ask him him what I did wrong. He tells me and I call him pathetic, asking him how he survived this long on the internet, because he was being pathetic. Now, if he wanted to warn me for 'Staff disrespect' or something, that would be deserved. I was angry. But no, he warns me for fucking 'discrimination' again. and bans me for a day.

Henry, since you obviously don't know, let me explain the meaning of discrimination: the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

1) My name 'I don't like English people' was opinion not discrimination but I see how you would be confused. I changed it. Whatever.

2) Calling someone a chav - Again, not discrimination. It's an insult no doubt, but I didn't treat them any differently. They're not even fucking chavs we were just having a laugh.

3) Calling someone a fgt - This one annoys me because you are literally nitpicking at this point. Some of the fucked up shit people say on this server and I get warned for saying 'fgt'? Pathetic. Why don't you just warn people for swearing while you're at it?

As I said, there were at least 5 other admins, including a head admin and 2 SAs on, and not one of them gave a shit. Because I wasn't breaking any rules.

And the funny part, AS THIS WAS HAPPENING, there were a group of guys making fun of a child in voice, joking about how they sound like they're 11 or something. And did a single one of them get warned? Nope. Just gonna call back to that definition for a moment: the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, AGE, or sex.

What Server(s) Was This On?: TTT

Evidence:

My response when asking what was wrong with my name:

Comment the guy made:

I jokingly respond:

This triggers Henry:

This is the big one. He un-mutes me and I report the dude (who had LTAP btw) and call him an 'RDMing fgt' and get fucking warned for it.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58
The topic has been locked.

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898121

John Henry wrote:
3) Calling someone a fgt - This one annoys me because you are literally nitpicking at this point. Some of the fucked up shit people say on this server and I get warned for saying 'fgt'? Pathetic. Why don't you just warn people for swearing while you're at it?
Out of all the words you have listed this is the one that I would count as discrimination. Using the term is extremely offensive towards gay people. If this was what got you banned (haven't read through the whole post, sorry) then I don't see how this is a false ban.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898122

I will handle
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898123

People say it all the time. It's the internet. And I only said it because the cunt RDM'd and left. He had no intention of playing the game. Sexuality doesn't come into it.

You wanna ban people for words, how about you crack down on the racists. There was a guy who said the n word in voice and everyone just laughed.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898125

John Henry wrote:
People say it all the time. It's the internet. And I only said it because the cunt RDM'd and left. He had no intention of playing the game. Sexuality doesn't come into it.

You wanna ban people for words, how about you crack down on the racists. There was a guy who said the n word in voice and everyone just laughed.

"This is the internet" is not an excuse here, and it is for the best.
Also, I'm sorry that but I did not hear any N word in voice chat.

Finally, others people breaking rules do not allow you to do the same.
  • Chienman
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT ex-HA, still at your service
  • Thanks received: 897
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Raeker, Miia, eddie.

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898127

Henry lole
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898128

Ok that's a fair point. I probably shouldn't have said that. But as I said, I was angry and did it automatically.

But what annoys me is I was banned for this. I didn't mass RDM or continually be toxic in chat. I just said a few things I probably shouldn't have.

In total:
My name
'Chav'
'fgt'

Is that really worth a 24 hour ban? I see people get warns for mass RDM and I get 24 hours for triggering one guy? Not one person complained btw, about my name or any comment.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898129

I personally find that word very offensive tbh , and once you start using discriminatory terms the staffs will punish you
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898132

John Henry wrote:
Ok that's a fair point. I probably shouldn't have said that. But as I said, I was angry and did it automatically.

But what annoys me is I was banned for this. I didn't mass RDM or continually be toxic in chat. I just said a few things I probably shouldn't have.

In total:
My name
'Chav'
'fgt'

Is that really worth a 24 hour ban? I see people get warns for mass RDM and I get 24 hours for triggering one guy? Not one person complained btw, about my name or any comment.
Sorry my dude but we have a zero tolerance policy towards any kind of discrimination. You make one slip up and say one word you regret and the admins are within their rights to ban you.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898134

Ok so apparently 'fgt' triggers a lot of people lol. You must love 4chan.

But the point I'm making is, is it worth a 24 hour ban, especially with people getting warns for mass rdm etc? He didn't even tell me what I did wrong. He just warned me and banned me.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898137

Miia wrote:
Sorry my dude but we have a zero tolerance policy towards any kind of discrimination. You make one slip up and say one word you regret and the admins are within their rights to ban you.

Just saying, you were online and didn't say anything. But if I reported everyone that used the word fgt or said something 'offensive', you'd get real bored real quick with the amount of reports.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898178

Rule 1.2 Discrimination... You used a digoitory word for a gay person i warned you for it and when i unmuted you you continued to use this word plus being disrespectful as well
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898182

Other staff said the ban should of been longer
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898183

John Henry wrote:

But the point I'm making is, is it worth a 24 hour ban, especially with people getting warns for mass rdm etc? He didn't even tell me what I did wrong. He just warned me and banned me.

that word doesn't trigger me its just against the rules mate
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898187

Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
Rule 1.2 Discrimination... You used a digoitory word for a gay person i warned you for it and when i unmuted you you continued to use this word plus being disrespectful as well

I used it one time outside of the report, and only then to be sure it was that word you were referring to. It's all in the screenshot.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898196

you used it more then once actually and b4 what it doens't show in the screenshot is you was being disrespectful as well
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898197

other staff weren't getting involved cause i was already dealing with u
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 3 days ago #898203

John Henry wrote:
Miia wrote:

Just saying, you were online and didn't say anything. But if I reported everyone that used the word fgt or said something 'offensive', you'd get real bored real quick with the amount of reports.
Yes i was on the server at the time and didn't say anything, i did not feel the need to get involved as i did notice you saying the word and that Harry banned you for it, i do not see what kind of input i could have had on this situation as in my opinion Harry did his job just fine. While i can agree that maybe asking you to change your name was a bit far(i personally don't see a lot wrong with it) calling someone a chav could be seen as a very petty form of disrespect and as for what you said afterwards you are lucky its only a day ban given you still have a recent ban for Antisemitism, making this your 2nd ban for discrimination.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 2 days ago #898399

John Henry wrote:

Any form of discrimination, racism, etc. is strictly forbidden and users will be banned for using it. Your name could be slightly considered racist due to you targetting a specific type of people(in your scenario the brits). 2 of the things you got punished for (chavs and when you called Harry incompetent) should be labeled as harassment and staff disrespect, not discrimination. This is something minor and really no point. However, you saying "fgt" is loopholing transphobia which is strictly not allowed.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Henry RDM Squatta false ban 6 years 2 days ago #898401

There's no reason to make a report against a staff member who handled this situation correctly and let you off with a small ban, you should be grateful.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harry RDM Squatta
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

188 PLAYERS ONLINE