Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin abuse: Eddie

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897016

Staff Member(s) Name:
Eddy
Staff Member(s) SteamID:

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
1. Ban me for 2 days for saying "He still kept the report even though I had DNA on him, what a retard"
2.Not only that but he actually thinks having DNA on somebody isn't enough for a reason to kill somebody.
3.He is lying about me saying mean things in reports. I never put in a single RDM report. I only said in the reports against me "I had DNA sorry" on both reports.
4. Lastly, he thinks "retard" is discrimination. Which is so far off I have no other choice to think he's a foreigner or under 12.
He admitted to everything in the link below.
5. Also, if I said anything he is lying about he'd be able to screenshot it or take pictures since he was still on that server. I was not. He also posted a screenshot of the guy that forgave me because I had DNA on him. Therefore he is completely boldly lying to staff and myself. I know for a fact I had a DNA scanner and I had DNA on both of them.
FYI Just a repost so people know the level of abuse taking place on this server.

What Server(s) Was This On?:
zarpgaming.com

Evidence:

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/ttt/11598...ive-admin-named-eddy
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897017

I will message Eddie and get it handled
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 6 days ago by LonelyDodo.

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897020

There is a zero tolerance policy towards any form of discrimination across all zarp servers, this includes so much as saying a word that is discriminatory in nature regardless of context. Users who do use these terms can be and are banned for doing so, while i agree that 2 days is too much for this Eddie is still allowed to ban you. As for the word you used not being discriminatory it is used as a form of abuse against people with mental disabilities.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897021

This was already handled and denied, the word retard is discrimination on every sense of it, I was well within my rights to ban you, I made it two days due to recent incidents before and recent punishments, I realised that was wrong and I reduced it to one day, but the ban was completely valid
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897022

Word retard is an offensive slur towards challenged people as you probably knew. This kind of discrimination is called ableism and he had right to ban you. I will be contacting him but do not expect anything to happen
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897025

Miia wrote:
There is a zero tolerance policy towards any form of discrimination across all zarp servers, this includes so much as saying a word that is discriminatory in nature regardless of context. Users who do use these terms can be and are banned for doing so, while i agree that 2 days is too much for this Eddie is still allowed to ban you. As for the word you used not being discriminatory it is used as a form of abuse against people with mental disabilities.

It's completely ridiculous that you can get banned for that word imo. It's the internet and a lot of people say it - it really isn't meant in an abusive way or as disrespectful.

Anyway, rules are rules and unfortunately you have to follow them. The ban was definitely too harsh and it will be sorted out accordingly.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897026

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Miia wrote:

It's completely ridiculous that you can get banned for that word imo. It's the internet and a lot of people say it - it really isn't meant in an abusive way or as disrespectful.

Anyway, rules are rules and unfortunately you have to follow them. The ban was definitely too harsh and it will be sorted out accordingly.
I can agree on this and I have infact changed the way I handle discrimination and racism now, I always warn first now and only ban if they decide to carry on, but that does not mean that this ban was invalid, I am just choosing to be more lenient from now on
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897030

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Miia wrote:

Just because a lot of people use the word does not make it right to say or change the fact that it is a form of discrimination. A lot of people use racial slurs on the internet and we don't allow them to say those words on Zarp so i don't see how this is any different. Zero tolerance means zero tolerance to all forms of discrimination, no matter how little or not harmful you might think they are.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897033

After talking with Eddie and taking a look into the case I have decided that this report abuse will be
#Denied
and no action towards Eddie will be taken.

I can see that your ban is already expired and you can get back on to the server but prior to doing so I urge you to read the server rules here and as I see you are having trouble understanding our rule enforcement I recommend educating yourself on Ableism (from references here or the article in general) and discrimination all together

For any further questions I request you contact me in steam as making endless posts will get you no where

--Lock plox-- :kiss: :kiss:
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Last Edit: 6 years 6 days ago by LonelyDodo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, eddie.

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897034

Hasn't something like this already being made? And after 1 week and 2 days i would think your ban would be expired by now if it was a 2 day ban you received. You used discrimination and it got denied last time i think and now your making another one and you think the outcome will be different? If the outcome was incorrect last time it would of most likely being overruled. Just deny this.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897036

Look up discrimination
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897038

Duro the Dawg wrote:
Look up discrimination
when on earth will you just listen to people and learn, you really need to look up the word retard
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897042

I promise you "retard" is not discrimination and I promise you "retard" is not bannable. And I'm fairly certain that you are emotionally scarred from being called retarded as you are indeed severely, retarded.
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897047

LonelyDodo wrote:
After talking with Eddie and taking a look into the case I have decided that this report abuse will be
#Denied

I can see that your ban is already expired and you can get back on to the server but prior to doing so I urge you to read the server rules here and as I see you are having trouble educating yourself on Ableism (from references here or the article in general) and discrimination all together

For any further questions I request you contact me in steam as making endless posts will get you no where

you cant handle this
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897048

MsMs wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
#Denied

I can see that your ban is already expired and you can get back on to the server but prior to doing so I urge you to read the server rules here and as I see you are having trouble educating yourself on Ableism (from references here or the article in general) and discrimination all together

you cant handle this

How come?
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897049

LonelyDodo wrote:
MsMs wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
#Denied

you cant handle this

How come?

because i said
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1209
Nothing

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897063

I handled this exact post about 9 days ago, and my finishing remarks were detailed enough to the point where anyone should understand, even if you did disagree with it, you should of made a post shortly after I denied your last one, not over a week later.

Thread - zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...990-admin-abuse-eddy
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897064

Eddie has ruined the perception of the server FYI. I said this in game on the server and so many people agreed he's abusive and not a single admin or mod could say anything in his defense.
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897066

Also, the purpose is not to change your mind, because if you don't know its impossible to change somebody's mind. It's to display the level of abuse on this server and in the process maybe you will come to your senses and use critical thinking skills.
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 6 days ago by Duro the Dawg. Reason: typo

Admin abuse: Eddie 6 years 6 days ago #897067

Duro the Dawg wrote:
Also, the purpose is not to change your mind, because if you don't know its impossible to change somebody's mind. It's to display the level of abuse on this server and in the process maybe you will come to your senses and use critical thinking skills.
not the smartest are you?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥