Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote Request - Eddie

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894907

Staff Member(s) Name: Eddie

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155938536

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: Banned me for harrassment because I changed my name to my irl name.

What Server(s) Was This On?: TTT

Evidence:

My real name is Alfie and I got banned because I changed my name?
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894909

Are you sure thats the full story.
  • DrConor
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 339
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by DrConor.

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894910

Drconor wrote:
handling
You can't handle this you 10/10 TTT staff member

Drconor wrote:
Are you sure thats the full story.
Yes
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Denis.

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894911

:plussp:

his real name is actually Alfie loooool
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894914

:plussp: His name is Alfie.
:plussp: - From Rhys Arnold
:plussp: - From Jewga, I mean Jengay, I mean Jenga
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Denis

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894917

you changed it to the real name of a staff who was on the server you are lucky i wasn't on and you didn't get longer
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894918

Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
you changed it to the real name of a staff who was on the server you are lucky i wasn't on and you didn't get longer
You have no proof of that you are lying my real name is Alfie if you keep harassing me I will report you too.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894919

You was also changing your name to rdming fives and then next to his real name so i don't think its a conincquence and also harrashing him so i personaly think that a 1 day ban is too nice
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894920

Harry RDM Squatta wrote:
You was also changing your name to rdming fives and then next to his real name so i don't think its a conincquence and also harrashing him so i personaly think that a 1 day ban is too nice
Well it is a coincidence how was I supposed to know his real name lmao
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894921

I have him on snapchat, his real name is actually Alfie lol
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894924

You only have evidence that you were banned for harassment, not of what happened before that and thus what you said/did to get you banned. I highly doubt you would be banned for just changing your name to Alfie.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by Miia.

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894927

Miia wrote:
You only have evidence that you were banned for harassment, not of what happened before that and thus what you said/did to get you banned.
Well my only reason given was harassment, I wasn't spoken to at all so how am I supposed to know what they banned me for? All I know is I was playing the game normally, changed my steam name then got banned in 5 minutes.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894928

Can we stop supporting this without knowing what happened? He was harassing one of our new staff members and all the other staff on the server have witnessed it, I was the one that banned because I am the only one that is admin+. This is not how we want our new staff to be treated. You were repeatedly PM'ing him, changing your name to "Fives is a RDM'er", and leaking his real name. You can't use the fact that your real name is Alfie against this because you were literally saying in chat that fives real name is Alfie and I understand that this isn't a major issue but Fives was speaking to me in admin chat and he was clearly upset by this and didn't want you doing it. I warned you to stop harassing him and you carried on, therefore you were banned because harassment is a bannable offense. And no I didn't ban purely because you had your name as that, even though it is obvious what you were doing by repeatedly changing it to "hi im alfie" after finding out his name, I banned you because you would not leave him alone after being warned to stop harassing
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894931

Miia wrote:
You only have evidence that you were banned for harassment, not of what happened before that and thus what you said/did to get you banned. I highly doubt you would be banned for just changing your name to Alfie.
I was online, can confirm he got banned just for the name change. We actually wanted to kick him but Eddie decided to ban him - I mean, it's valid, but why not give Denis a chance to change his name?
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894932

_Eddie_ wrote:
Can we stop supporting this without knowing what happened? He was harassing one of our new staff members and all the other staff on the server have witnessed it, I was the one that banned because I am the only one that is admin+. This is not how we want our new staff to be treated. You were repeatedly PM'ing him, changing your name to "Fives is a RDM'er", and leaking his real name. You can't use the fact that your real name is Alfie against this because you were literally saying in chat that fives real name is Alfie and I understand that this isn't a major issue but Fives was speaking to me in admin chat and he was clearly upset by this and didn't want you doing it. I warned you to stop harassing him and you carried on, therefore you were banned because harassment is a bannable offense. And no I didn't ban purely because you had your name as that, even though it is obvious what you were doing by repeatedly changing it to "hi im alfie" after finding out his name, I banned you because you would not leave him alone after being warned to stop harassing
I was present, this is all true.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 6 years 1 week ago by BossComic23.

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894934

Raeker wrote:
Miia wrote:
I was online, can confirm he got banned just for the name change. We actually wanted to kick him but Eddie decided to ban him - I mean, it's valid, but why not give Denis a chance to change his name?
It was not purely for the name change, I warned him to stop harassing Fives in any kind of matter and he did not
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894935

_Eddie_ wrote:

Proof or slander.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894938

_Eddie_ wrote:
You were repeatedly PM'ing him
Didn't even PM him once check the logs I don't even know how to pm on TTT, show me proof please.

_Eddie_ wrote:
and leaking his real name.
Didn't leak his name I didn't even know Alfie was his real name lmao.

_Eddie_ wrote:
You can't use the fact that your real name is Alfie against this because you were literally saying in chat that fives real name is Alfie

This is a complete lie I did not say that even once in the chat show me proof that I did please.

_Eddie_ wrote:
I warned you to stop harassing him and you carried on, therefore you were banned because harassment is a bannable offense.

I didn't even see or hear you say that once you should have started a chatbox with me to make it clear and try to resolve any misunderstandings, I simply changed my steam name to my real name and that is it

_Eddie_ wrote:
repeatedly changing it to "hi im alfie"

I only changed it once since you can't change your steam name to the same name lmao

_Eddie_ wrote:
after finding out his name

I didn't even know it was his name until I got banned

_Eddie_ wrote:
I banned you because you would not leave him alone after being warned to stop harassing

Once again I did not see you warn me otherwise I would have changed my name despite it being my real one since you said he felt upset.

As you can see this post is full of lies, I will retract this statement if he provides proof but he cannot since what he said is not true, I want a full demotion for lying in a demote request and falsely banning me.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894939

_Eddie_ wrote:

:minussp:
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621

[TTT] Demote Request - Eddie 6 years 1 week ago #894940

Like I said, this is not about the name changing, it is about you harassing a new staff member, which I did not like to see at all and therefore I decided I did not want you on the server. New staff members should have warm welcomes to the team not be harassed by thoughtless users for a bit of fun. I don't understand why new staff always get targeted, it needs to stop
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!