Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin abuse: Eddy

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890188

Staff Member(s) Name:
Eddy
Staff Member(s) SteamID:

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
1. Ban me for 2 days for saying "He still kept the report even though I had DNA on him, what a retard"
2.Not only that but he actually thinks having DNA on somebody isn't enough for a reason to kill somebody.
3.He is lying about me saying mean things in reports. I never put in a single RDM report. I only said in the reports against me "I had DNA sorry" on both reports.
4. Lastly, he thinks "retard" is discrimination. Which is so far off I have no other choice to think he's a foreigner or under 12.
He admitted to everything in the link below.
5. Also, if I said anything he is lying about he'd be able to screenshot it or take pictures since he was still on that server. I was not. He also posted a screenshot of the guy that forgave me because I had DNA on him. Therefore he is completely boldly lying to staff and myself. I know for a fact I had a DNA scanner and I had DNA on both of them. (I have over 1000 hours of TTT I know how to play the game, and used to be an admin on serious TTT about 4 years ago)

What Server(s) Was This On?:
zarpgaming.com

Evidence:

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/ttt/11598...ive-admin-named-eddy
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Duro the Dawg. Reason: Easier to read + updated.
The topic has been locked.

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890196

Good luck. Bezzy will be handling this
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by LonelyDodo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie2.0

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890197

Handling
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Bezzy. Reason: Blame Dodo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie2.0

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890199

All the evidence is there that you did discriminate, which is bannable, you also disrespected in reports. With all this continuously added up, I decided to make it 2 days. Because you took the effort and time to make a post about this, I decided to reduce your ban. And then for some silly reason you decided to carry on disrespecting, discriminating and slandering my name on the actual post you made against me, like come on, that will get you no where
  • Eddie2.0
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890200

Thank you
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890202

Bezzy, should I make another post to be unbanned?
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890205

Duro the Dawg wrote:
Bezzy, should I make another post to be unbanned?

I'm going to just count that into this just to save the hassle of you having to do all of that.

I'll give you my verdict in a little bit.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890208

Thanks again.
  • Duro the Dawg
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890214

The word you said is discrimination, and following the zero tolerance policy that was released just a awhile back, I was well within my rights to ban you. Considering you are a new player, it would have been okay for you to be unbanned, but you ruined your chances by carrying on the discrimination and disrespect on the forums
  • Eddie2.0
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse: Eddy 6 years 2 weeks ago #890218

Duro,

After speaking to Eddie regarding this matter this is what I have concluded.

- You had no DNA on either of the traitor's you had killed, as Eddie checked to make sure that if there was DNA, he would of seen it. Therefore you did in fact RDM twice, which was part of the ban reason, but it shouldn't of been as we wouldn't ban a player for less than as a Mass RDM or unless they were consistently RDMing.
- The term "Retard" is in fact discrimination or as LonelyDodo pointed out, Ableism. I will leave it to you to research these words if you don't quite understand, but his justification for banning you simply on the fact of calling someone a retard was more than within his right.
- Eddie did in fact lower your ban by removing a day from it, which is what it really should of been in the first place. But, instead you met him with disrespect, which is ultimately why I have made the following verdict.

Eddie was more than within his right to ban you for discrimination, and while the RDM shouldn't of been included in your ban, which he is now aware of, he did lower your ban before hand, therefore other than the talk I had with Eddie regarding that, nothing more will be done.

As far as unbanning, you proved that you were not only disrespectful to the player, but because you felt wronged, you were also disrespectful towards a member of our staff team. Therefore you will not be getting unbanned, and will need to serve out the rest of your day long ban.

I would suggest that you take this as a learning experience, as nobody should be treated this way. While I believe that the discrimination that was done in chat could of just been handled by simply verbally warning you about it, you went above and beyond and began disrespecting a member of our staff team after you had received a ban for it, which is simply uncalled for.

:denied:
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

197 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127